Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2011, 12:55 PM   #331
killuminix
yes im back
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: kaunas,lietuva
Posts: 679
vCash: 75
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

omg this is some of the funniest shit i ever read thanks everlast
killuminix is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2011, 01:07 PM   #332
Cael
Claudia Cardinale
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ballz Deep
Posts: 1,694
vCash: 811
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by EverLast View Post
Lmao just because you ****ing nuthugging wankstains are being exposed?

**** off then, ESB will be a much nicer place without you vermin

you still here fag?

I thought you finally decided to **** off and die after getting brutally humiliated in your own thread.
Cael is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:09 PM   #333
Polish_Glass
it breaks
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 192
vCash: 500
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Can you guys stay in britain and never ever come to the US? Thanks.

Freaking chavs
Polish_Glass is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:12 PM   #334
The Mongoose
THROW SOME THUNDAAAH!!!!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Washington D.C.
Posts: 7,530
vCash: 268
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

"Ezzard Charles had success at higher weight classes because he was on cocaine."

Oh wait, sorry, that's Mayweather Land
The Mongoose is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:12 PM   #335
grouche
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 746
vCash: 423
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polish_Glass View Post
Can you guys stay in britain and never ever come to the US? Thanks.

Freaking chavs
The whole nation should be collectively banned from any communication with the rest of the world. Just like british soccer teams were banned from leaving england in 80s. Nothing but a bunch of inbred, butthurt trolls
grouche is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:18 PM   #336
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: in my house
Posts: 5,640
vCash: 762
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

silly boys will laugh at silly boys wont they...geezus
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:18 PM   #337
Polish_Glass
it breaks
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 192
vCash: 500
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouche View Post
The whole nation should be collectively banned from any communication with the rest of the world. Just like british soccer teams were banned from leaving england in 80s. Nothing but a bunch of inbred, butthurt trolls
Agree, but they should be sterilized first (at least 2 times).
Polish_Glass is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:35 PM   #338
zfc
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bristol England
Posts: 1,003
vCash: 2415
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouche View Post
The whole nation should be collectively banned from any communication with the rest of the world. Just like british soccer teams were banned from leaving england in 80s. Nothing but a bunch of inbred, butthurt trolls

You havent a ****ing clue have you?

British "football" teams were not banned in the 80`s.

In fact all the British teams England,Scotland,Wales and N Ireland travelled Europe freely to play in qualification games for the World Cup and the European championships.

You might be getting a little confused as your tiny brain cannot hold much information but English club teams were banned from European competition for a few years because they kept winning the European Cup and the Germans,Italians and Spanish didn`t think it was fair that the English teams were too good for them so they found a ramshackle stadium with crumbling walls they knew would be a death trap and found an excuse to ban the English teams.
zfc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:37 PM   #339
Polish_Glass
it breaks
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 192
vCash: 500
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by zfc View Post
You havent a ****ing clue have you?

British "football" teams were not banned in the 80`s.

In fact all the British teams England,Scotland,Wales and N Ireland travelled Europe freely to play in qualification games for the World Cup and the European championships.

You might be getting a little confused as your tiny brain cannot hold much information but English club teams were banned from European competition for a few years because they kept winning the European Cup and the Germans,Italians and Spanish didn`t think it was fair that the English teams were too good for them so they found a ramshackle stadium with crumbling walls they knew would be a death trap and found an excuse to ban the English teams.
Hey brittard, how is your "football" team doing now?
Polish_Glass is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:39 PM   #340
FJAY360
The Art Of Event Winning
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 3rd Rock from the sun
Posts: 3,228
vCash: 187
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polish_Glass View Post
Hey brittard, how is your "football" team doing now?
What a homo***ual.
FJAY360 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:42 PM   #341
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: in my house
Posts: 5,640
vCash: 762
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouche View Post
The whole nation should be collectively banned from any communication with the rest of the world. Just like british soccer teams were banned from leaving england in 80s. Nothing but a bunch of inbred, butthurt trolls
do not tar us brits with the same brush please...
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:44 PM   #342
zfc
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Bristol England
Posts: 1,003
vCash: 2415
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polish_Glass View Post
Hey brittard, how is your "football" team doing now?
I dont understand what you are saying you ****ing dumb Polish cunt!!!

Brittard could mean England,Wales,Scotland or N Ireland so which team do you want to know about?
zfc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:47 PM   #343
Polish_Glass
it breaks
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 192
vCash: 500
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by zfc View Post
I dont understand what you are saying you ****ing dumb Polish cunt!!!

Brittard could mean England,Wales,Scotland or N Ireland so which team do you want to know about?
What's the difference? They all suck Delusional chavs

And who is polish?
Polish_Glass is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:49 PM   #344
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: in my house
Posts: 5,640
vCash: 762
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polish_Glass View Post
What's the difference? They all suck Delusional chavs

And who is polish?
where are you from and lets see if your football teams can be compared to ours...
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 01:51 PM   #345
FJAY360
The Art Of Event Winning
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: 3rd Rock from the sun
Posts: 3,228
vCash: 187
Default Re: ~~~~~~~~~~ Klitschko Land ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsa huge bitch View Post
where are you from and lets see if your football teams can be compared to ours...
He's obviously from the US where all they play is hand-egg which no other country in earth likes.
FJAY360 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013