Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2011, 01:45 AM   #31
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,697
vCash: 346
Default Re: odds for green - wlodarczyk?

Quote:
Because he got flogged by a bigger man at 200lbs that's why............. Hyder and Green were spot on when first venturing out in the CW division, both knew he had to fight these guys at a catchweight if any chance of competing and winning.

As soon as they got a few wins both started believing all the hype about Green knocking out heavy weights, and when they finally stepped up to 200lbs they got hammered.

Green is the money man in the division and holds all the aces, that's why he can dictate the terms.

spot on Kel!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2011, 03:25 PM   #32
CapsLock
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 499
vCash: 500
Default Re: odds for green - wlodarczyk?

heres the odds:...green 1.28 wlodarczyj 3.55

seems about right to me.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

considering only 6 weeks ago wlodarczyk tried to commit suicide
CapsLock is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 11:22 PM   #33
left jab danny
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 1,198
vCash: 13001
Default Re: odds for green - wlodarczyk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by woftam1 View Post
last fight wasn't a catchweigh

so not sure why people think this one will be
Haters need to down play Wlod and get there excuses ready 2 months b4 the fight because a lot of people here said Danny would never fight at the true cruiserweight limit nor would he EVER fight a true CW champion
So a lot of people have egg on their faces b4 the fight even begins let alone if he wins the WBC belt.
You can sense the fear in the haters already..luv it
left jab danny is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:05 AM   #34
roscoe
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,437
vCash: 75
Default Re: odds for green - wlodarczyk? green big favourite at 1.28

I'm not a fan nor hater of team Green but any imbecile can see the only reason they have signed on to fight this pole is the fact that he's not mentally stable at present & therefore presents himself as easy pickings for team Green. What they should of learnt from the Tarver fight though is one should never underestimate your opponent even if they appear to have one foot in the grave so to speak.
roscoe is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 01:58 AM   #35
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: living rent free in Buster 007's head
Posts: 9,418
vCash: 700
Default Re: odds for green - wlodarczyk? green big favourite at 1.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe View Post
I'm not a fan nor hater of team Green but any imbecile can see the only reason they have signed on to fight this pole is the fact that he's not mentally stable at present & therefore presents himself as easy pickings for team Green. What they should of learnt from the Tarver fight though is one should never underestimate your opponent even if they appear to have one foot in the grave so to speak.
You are right but there's a few months until the fight I think he will work through the issues that made him attempt suicide and win this if there is no catch/incentive weight.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 02:43 AM   #36
pegson123
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 147
vCash: 1000
Default Re: odds for green - wlodarczyk? green big favourite at 1.28

i cant understand why green is as wide fav as this
pegson123 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 02:50 AM   #37
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,186
vCash: 1000
Default Re: odds for green - wlodarczyk? green big favourite at 1.28

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegson123 View Post
i cant understand why green is as wide fav as this
The pole tried to commit suicide recently, thats why. Green got his arse kicked by a 42 yr old lifetime light heavy semi retired Tarver last time out and Green is 38 now.

Without this recent mental health problems I would have the pole as the favourite.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:36 AM   #38
dawsosj
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: perth
Posts: 1,851
vCash: 500
Default Re: odds for green - wlodarczyk? green big favourite at 1.28

His attempted suicide is still only speculation though, theres no way of proving that it was intentional or not.
dawsosj is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:39 AM   #39
perko
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 694
vCash: 500
Default Re: odds for green - wlodarczyk? green big favourite at 1.28

ya jumpin on the 3.35 kel or ya wanna get set the early 2.20 .
perko is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:16 AM   #40
stewy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 656
vCash: 75
Default Re: odds for green - wlodarczyk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel View Post
Has the bloke lost an arm or something?
attempted suicides are normally considered counter-productive to world title preperations....
stewy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 06:22 AM   #41
stewy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 656
vCash: 75
Default Re: odds for green - wlodarczyk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kel View Post
Because he got flogged by a bigger man at 200lbs that's why............. Hyder and Green were spot on when first venturing out in the CW division, both knew he had to fight these guys at a catchweight if any chance of competing and winning.

As soon as they got a few wins both started believing all the hype about Green knocking out heavy weights, and when they finally stepped up to 200lbs they got hammered.

Green is the money man in the division and holds all the aces, that's why he can dictate the terms.
stewy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:47 AM   #42
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,481
vCash: 1166
Default Re: odds for green - wlodarczyk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewy View Post
attempted suicides are normally considered counter-productive to world title preperations....
r u sure?

might be feeling better than ever. might have shed a heap of baggage that was holding him back.

depends whether u believe a journo and r a hater, or u assume its fabricated until proven otherwise.
buster007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:50 AM   #43
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,186
vCash: 1000
Default Re: odds for green - wlodarczyk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
r u sure?

might be feeling better than ever. might have shed a heap of baggage that was holding him back.

depends whether u believe a journo and r a hater, or u assume its fabricated until proven otherwise.
Bloody hell what do you want. Do you want someone to come out with a DVD of the suicide attempt ?
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 07:55 AM   #44
buster007
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,481
vCash: 1166
Default Re: odds for green - wlodarczyk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Bloody hell what do you want. Do you want someone to come out with a DVD of the suicide attempt ?
bloody hell, there is no proof, yet u make out there is zero doubt that it happened.
ok hater, show me the dvd, lol.
buster007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:38 AM   #45
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fremantle, WA
Posts: 10,144
vCash: 1275
Default Re: odds for green - wlodarczyk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster007 View Post
ok hater, show me the dvd, lol.
Sure thing...will send the dvd....now we just need that picture of Green holding the dvd vs Briggs
Kegsy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013