Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-14-2011, 04:12 PM   #46
Badlok
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2350
Default Re: Haye: " I'll smash Vitali's chin if he holds it out like he did against Adamek"

How can people and Haye himslef can believe the shit his saying ?
Badlok is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2011, 04:15 PM   #47
PetethePrince
Slick & Redheaded
East Side VIP

vCash: 1200
Default Re: Haye: " I'll smash Vitali's chin if he holds it out like he did against Adamek"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeckBreaknAiken View Post

Choooooo chooooo!

Fire it up! The Haye Hype Train is coming back!

It's undeniably funny because the K fans are too serious about all this stuff.
PetethePrince is offline  Top
Old 09-14-2011, 04:19 PM   #48
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM5153 View Post
Its called selling a potential fight... jesus i swear some posters are 12yrs old or something, the niavity is unreal at times, Haye wants a payday, some people play the good guy, some people play the bad guy, Haye plays the bad guy, get over it. Who else is Vitali going to face... Helenius?... that polish sloth?. Its speaks volumes for the quality of the division when an inactive former cruiserweight is still the most viable option for either Klitschko to face. Some people need to learn how to take a step back and use perspective.
Wow...thanks for your expert clarification. I'm sure YOU Are the only one who got it.

No shit it's selling a fight. It's also the same dude who said the same thing to brother Wlad, and yet gave a shit effort to win. Maybe you should try to understand what people are talking about before thinking you need to correct everyone.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 09-14-2011, 04:32 PM   #49
DOM5153
They Cannot Run Forever
East Side Guru

vCash: 7562

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance_Uppercut View Post
Wow...thanks for your expert clarification. I'm sure YOU Are the only one who got it...

No shit it's selling a fight. It's also the same dude who said the same thing to brother Wlad, and yet gave a shit effort to win. Maybe you should try to understand what people are talking about before thinking you need to correct everyone.
What the people who are wishing Haye dead etc, bit much isnt it??? He wants a payday like everyother guy in the division, if anyone was expecting Haye to come out like Tyson trying to take Wlads head off then they were always going to be disapointed, Haye was negative but so was Wladimir, that point seems to be overlooked. Infact thats more a credit to Wlads boxing ability than anything else. Shit effort... maybe you havent watched Haye box before, lets switch scenario, Haye comes at Wlad ftom the 1st bell trying to take Wlad's head off... sure he may score a KO, he'd more than likely find himself getting peeled off the canvas.
DOM5153 is offline  Top
Old 09-14-2011, 05:18 PM   #50
HwSaviour
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

Easy KO win for Vitali. Haye is fraud. Can't wait to see him on the stretcher.
HwSaviour is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum