Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2011, 03:01 AM   #76
Beekeeper
Bedtime Story, Aoki Style
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: France
Posts: 2,210
vCash: 277
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theologicaldisc View Post
beekeeper got owned....again.

Hey beekeeper, remember when you said aokis name had 9 characters in japanese? LOL.

Who are you and what is your point?
Beekeeper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2011, 03:07 AM   #77
Beekeeper
Bedtime Story, Aoki Style
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: France
Posts: 2,210
vCash: 277
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
Come on buddy, get your hanky out and wipe the jizz out of your eyes, because something is obviously blinding you to the fact that Aoki is still butt scooting forward right up until he sees Gil diving at him and he has his "oh shit" moment right before that Fragile Glass Mandible gets touched. The only shenanigans were on Yamasaki's part for diving in and stopping a man from legally GnPing a stalling, fight avoiding, disgrace of a JMMA China Chinned Hype Job.

You're truly pathetic. Your knowledge of MMA is minimal as proven by my constant verbal thrashings of you and your pathetic Prediction League record, you know little to nothing of boxing, and you come to East Side BOXING for one reason, and that is to suck the **** of a cowardly Glass Hearted disgrace to MMA who has dried horseshit for a Chin.

Ok go ahead, just ignore Yamasaki's mounth and hands moving and say Aoki has no idea about ref instructions despite fighting for 8 years, ok,

What I take issue with in this case is you calling my knowledge of MMA minimal when 33% of your post is calling me names and at least 50% of it is regurgitated bullshit you post in almost every thread to amuse yourself,

I am partial to Aoki, ok, but he is someone noteworthy for many things in MMA, you are partial to the chinchecker losers who have nothing better to do with their time than re-post the same bs like you doing right now,

You are like not even part of the main group, youre like the MMA satilite troll
Beekeeper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:19 AM   #78
Ai-edy2007
STOCKTON 209 MOTHER****ER
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,771
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
Ok go ahead, just ignore Yamasaki's mounth and hands moving and say Aoki has no idea about ref instructions despite fighting for 8 years, ok,

What I take issue with in this case is you calling my knowledge of MMA minimal when 33% of your post is calling me names and at least 50% of it is regurgitated bullshit you post in almost every thread to amuse yourself,

I am partial to Aoki, ok, but he is someone noteworthy for many things in MMA, you are partial to the chinchecker losers who have nothing better to do with their time than re-post the same bs like you doing right now,

You are like not even part of the main group, youre like the MMA satilite troll
bro this is metal mandible
Metal Mandible = shit talker, talks about glass chins has never fought before in his life, and is delusional
he has a glass brain there is no point in arguing with this idiot.
Ai-edy2007 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:16 PM   #79
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 3,631
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai-edy2007 View Post
bro this is metal mandible
Metal Mandible = shit talker, talks about glass chins has never fought before in his life, and is delusional
he has a glass brain there is no point in arguing with this idiot.
You know you're a loser and a message board pariah when you're forced to look to Beekeeper for some sort of validation. YOU are delusional. YOU are a ***** that knows nothing of fisticuffs. YOU are the douche whose only respite from being completely shunned is to ride Beekeeper's ****. Off yourself, loser.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:30 PM   #80
Beekeeper
Bedtime Story, Aoki Style
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: France
Posts: 2,210
vCash: 277
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
You know you're a loser and a message board pariah when you're forced to look to Beekeeper for some sort of validation. YOU are delusional. YOU are a ***** that knows nothing of fisticuffs. YOU are the douche whose only respite from being completely shunned is to ride Beekeeper's ****. Off yourself, loser.



At you accusing a poster of being on another poster's ****
Beekeeper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:02 PM   #81
Shogun Assassin
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,368
vCash: 75
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

I'd rather nuthug Shinya Aoki than a bunch of fags that spend all their time making shitty videos like this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fk1qFY_Z2Jw[/ame]

Shogun Assassin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:07 PM   #82
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,318
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post



At you accusing a poster of being on another poster's ****


You know I keep wondering....why do you guys giving that retard attention ? Just ignore him, maybe if we are lucky he will just **** off if nobody is answering to him !
Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:20 PM   #83
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 3,631
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne5ville14 View Post
You know I keep wondering....why do you guys giving that retard attention ? Just ignore him, maybe if we are lucky he will just **** off if nobody is answering to him !
Because my knowledge of pugilism and punch resistance knows no bounds and the posters of this fine community have recognized that irrefutable fact!
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:29 PM   #84
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,318
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:35 PM   #85
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 3,631
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Sorry pal, Chinchecking has come to this subforum to stay, so I'd say my punch resistance awareness campaign has been a smashing success!

Accept it denier, the days of unabated hero worship and fanboyism are over, to be replaced with hard analysis and unadulterated criticism where warranted. Glass Jaws exist in all sports involving fisticuffs and you'd do best to accept that and the fact that we discuss Chins on ESB. The sooner the better, I'd say.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 03:43 PM   #86
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,318
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
Sorry pal, Chinchecking has come to this subforum to stay, so I'd say my punch resistance awareness campaign has been a smashing success!

Accept it denier, the days of unabated hero worship and fanboyism are over, to be replaced with hard analysis and unadulterated criticism where warranted. Glass Jaws exist in all sports involving fisticuffs and you'd do best to accept that and the fact that we discuss Chins on ESB. The sooner the better, I'd say.


.....I'm not a denier, I don't ****in care, it's totally different. I don't need someone like you to tell me that the sky is blue, that if you get in contact with water you can get wet or to remind me to breath once in a while. So I don't think you need to remind me that some people are more encline to get KTFO then others.

Even though I already said that many time you keep coming back with your fan boy and denier BS. You are such a poor troll dude, it's not even funny. There isn't a ounce of difference between you and Maracho, well at least Maracho can be entertaining once in a while.

Yeah great success, 10 ****tards patting each other on the back while getting there chin checked by each other scrotum. Dude you are totally delusional...it's pathetic.
Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:53 PM   #87
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 3,631
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne5ville14 View Post
.....I'm not a denier, I don't ****in care, it's totally different. I don't need someone like you to tell me that the sky is blue, that if you get in contact with water you can get wet or to remind me to breath once in a while. So I don't think you need to remind me that some people are more encline to get KTFO then others.

Even though I already said that many time you keep coming back with your fan boy and denier BS. You are such a poor troll dude, it's not even funny. There isn't a ounce of difference between you and Maracho, well at least Maracho can be entertaining once in a while.

Yeah great success, 10 ****tards patting each other on the back while getting there chin checked by each other scrotum. Dude you are totally delusional...it's pathetic.
Obviously you are a fanboy and/or a denier because you'd have no reason to become offended or annoyed with me for pointing out the fragility of fighters' Chins if you weren't.

And I'm not trolling, I'm participating in all of these threads just like anyone else, but fanboys and hero worshippers like yourself wind themselves up because they don't like one certain aspect of my views on MMA. YOU, on the other hand, might just be a troll or you may be here because you're into watching large, sweaty men roll on the ground between one another's legs but you certainly aren't here to rationally discuss MMA because you know nothing about it. How do I know this? Your abysmal picking record and disgraceful posts that mostly consist of you stalking me and complaining because I've pointed out irrefutable evidence that Glass Jaws exist in combat sports and that proper punch resistance is key to success.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:08 PM   #88
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,318
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
Obviously you are a fanboy and/or a denier because you'd have no reason to become offended or annoyed with me for pointing out the fragility of fighters' Chins if you weren't.

And I'm not trolling, I'm participating in all of these threads just like anyone else, but fanboys and hero worshippers like yourself wind themselves up because they don't like one certain aspect of my views on MMA. YOU, on the other hand, might just be a troll or you may be here because you're into watching large, sweaty men roll on the ground between one another's legs but you certainly aren't here to rationally discuss MMA because you know nothing about it. How do I know this? Your abysmal picking record and disgraceful posts that mostly consist of you stalking me and complaining because I've pointed out irrefutable evidence that Glass Jaws exist in combat sports and that proper punch resistance is key to success.
Fanboy checked
Denier checked
I'm better then you checked
You know nothing checked
Prediction league record suck checked
Irrefutable evidence checked
Ground game is gay checked

Did I missed something ?

Nice trolling dude but so unimaginative, each and every one of your post is a pale copy of every chinchecking retard on this forum. If at least you were orignal, special...but no, 100% sheep !
Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 05:40 PM   #89
Alien
Chin Scholar
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,225
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
Obviously you are a fanboy and/or a denier because you'd have no reason to become offended or annoyed with me for pointing out the fragility of fighters' Chins if you weren't.

And I'm not trolling, I'm participating in all of these threads just like anyone else, but fanboys and hero worshippers like yourself wind themselves up because they don't like one certain aspect of my views on MMA. YOU, on the other hand, might just be a troll or you may be here because you're into watching large, sweaty men roll on the ground between one another's legs but you certainly aren't here to rationally discuss MMA because you know nothing about it. How do I know this? Your abysmal picking record and disgraceful posts that mostly consist of you stalking me and complaining because I've pointed out irrefutable evidence that Glass Jaws exist in combat sports and that proper punch resistance is key to success.
Alien is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 06:00 PM   #90
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,318
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien View Post

Cuntish retard patting another retard on the back checked

Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013