Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2011, 04:50 AM   #106
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 3,631
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post


you really don't understand the point of being left-wing
You obviously don't understand the meaning of the definition in regards to American politics if you didn't understand what I posted. Keeping sucking Aoki's ****, you aren't good for much else.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2011, 05:19 AM   #107
PIRA
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,515
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Six years training Muay Thai for Masturbator! How many fights? Bet none because your a sackless fag.

Your opinion is shit because you don't even have the balls to test your mandibular and intestinal fortitude.
Your justifications for your shit personality don't wash - your a bitter sideliner who accomplished nothing in combat arts.
But don't **** off - keep massaging your mandible with your **** and giving us someone to laugh at.
PIRA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:27 AM   #108
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 3,631
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIRA View Post
Six years training Muay Thai for Masturbator! How many fights? Bet none because your a sackless fag.


Your opinion is shit because you don't even have the balls to test your mandibular and intestinal fortitude.

Now **** off and massage your mandible with your ****.
Two smokers, then I realized that I have more brain cells than the average bear and I didn't feel like sacrificing any of them. Good job on completely ignoring the sociopolitical points I made because a right-wing loony like yourself likely would have become lost early on. You have to choose your battles, eh?
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:32 AM   #109
PIRA
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,515
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
Two smokers, then I realized that I have more brain cells than the average bear and I didn't feel like sacrificing any of them. Good job on completely ignoring the sociopolitical points I made because a right-wing loony like yourself likely would have become lost early on. You have to choose your battles, eh?

Socio-political points? **** off back to the Huntington Post you try hard intellectual snob.


Two padded, amateur events in six years?

Cracking pace there for a fighting art. To put it in perspective - your avarage Thai has had more fights than you whilst still a foetus.
PIRA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:41 AM   #110
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,318
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
What a ****ing retard. You obviously don't know what "third person" means because I've never done that before, ever. If I was speaking in the third person I would make comments like "MetalMandible owned you", and you can't find one time that I've done that. You're just pissed because you've been owned almost as many times as this illiterate ****head.



Get something original, Alf Stewart.
Ohh...the irony...



I'm gonna break my #1 rulez in forum and I'm gonna tell you a little story about me bro and the reason why it's really simple to tell that you are a troll.

I love to argue with people, but at least I am honest and when I know I'm wrong I can admit it. A few years ago I got an argument with a guy on youtube over weed legalisation, after 3 month I was kinda fed up with it so I just stoped, cause the guy admitted himself that he didn't care about fact. To this day, and we are 3 years later, that guy is still trolling on the exact same pro weed legalisation video.

You are using the exact same techinque ****wit. I could copy and paste a One Punch post, take out all the socialist and left wing nut, replace them with Fanboy and denier and I would get...a chinchecker post.

Predator, Zakman, Rico can pat you on the back all the **** you want it will never change the fact that....YOU ARE A TROLL
Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 06:17 AM   #111
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 3,631
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIRA View Post
Socio-political points? **** off back to the Huntington Post you try hard intellectual snob.


Two padded, amateur events in six years?

Cracking pace there for a fighting art. To put it in perspective - your avarage Thai has had more fights than you whilst still a foetus.
Yes, sociopolitical points, you obviously had no address for them since your point, the pro-military-industrial complex viewpoint, is generally lacking in facts but high on propaganda so you choose to duck the issue. Fair play, this isn't the forum for that sort of discussion though I assure you that you're as far off base and out of your depth on that topic as you are on fighting, Mr. "Chokes are the same thing as strangles".

And finally, yes, two smokers, that's plenty more than most people can say, particularly those that never intended on having any sort of career in that "field". One doesn't need to have given their body and brain to a sport to be able to commentate on it. My experience has given me a greater appreciation for what it takes to succeed in fight sports and a deeper understanding of the game than the average Joe has, hence my outstanding Prediction League record, my spot-on prognostications regarding fights and Chins, and my outstanding ability to break down a bout in technical terms. AND, it did all that without it becoming my life and without me getting my brains beaten out in search of a "title".

Get your head out of your ass, ****wad, you're obviously a braindead lifer that accepts everything at face value and bases all worth on exercises that value courage above commonsense and generally end in injury or fatality. Precisely the sort of ignorant fanboy and peon that the Chincheckers exist to eradicate.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 06:18 AM   #112
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 3,631
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne5ville14 View Post
Ohh...the irony...



I'm gonna break my #1 rulez in forum and I'm gonna tell you a little story about me bro and the reason why it's really simple to tell that you are a troll.

I love to argue with people, but at least I am honest and when I know I'm wrong I can admit it. A few years ago I got an argument with a guy on youtube over weed legalisation, after 3 month I was kinda fed up with it so I just stoped, cause the guy admitted himself that he didn't care about fact. To this day, and we are 3 years later, that guy is still trolling on the exact same pro weed legalisation video.

You are using the exact same techinque ****wit. I could copy and paste a One Punch post, take out all the socialist and left wing nut, replace them with Fanboy and denier and I would get...a chinchecker post.

Predator, Zakman, Rico can pat you on the back all the **** you want it will never change the fact that....YOU ARE A TROLL
The difference being? I'm not wrong.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:17 AM   #113
PIRA
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,515
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Crap on all you like with your socio-political bollocks all you like fraud. Only a complete wanker such as yourself would point out the stupidity of going there on an MMA forum and then proceed to contradict yourself by inviting discussion .

Bringing up chokes again? Not unexpected - your hoping that no one checks the raping I gave you on the subject. Anytime you want me to expose you on your complete lack of knowledge of the ground be my guest. Perhaps you can offer your awesome six year bullshit Muay Thai knowledge.

You trot out the old "I don't have to compete to have an opinion" angle. The last refuge of every weak cunt sitting on the sidelines called out on their shit talking. Go down the pub, talk some of your shit you felcher and get your arse kicked - its what the fans want.

Last edited by PIRA; 09-19-2011 at 07:24 PM.
PIRA is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 04:02 PM   #114
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,318
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
The difference being? I'm not wrong.

Thx for proving my point that you are in fact, a troll.
Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 04:06 PM   #115
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 3,631
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ne5ville14 View Post
Thx for proving my point that you are in fact, a troll.
Keep telling yourself that, junior. It's obvious that I wind you up quite easily, so I imagine that if I keep doing what I'm doing you'll probably **** off eventually and rid this board of one more delusional fanboy. Hell, if I could run you and Beekeeper off, I believe I'd be in line for a Nobel Prize.
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 04:07 PM   #116
Ne5ville14
Rationalist by default...
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,318
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
Keep telling yourself that, junior. It's obvious that I wind you up quite easily, so I imagine that if I keep doing what I'm doing you'll probably **** off eventually and rid this board of one more delusional fanboy. Hell, if I could run you and Beekeeper off, I believe I'd be in line for a Nobel Prize.
Good luck ****er !
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-ZpHr5l0U0[/ame]
Fanboy checked
Ne5ville14 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:07 AM   #117
Theologicaldisc
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 217
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Beekeeper is obviously tired of getting owned
Theologicaldisc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:13 AM   #118
Theologicaldisc
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 217
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Being a left winger, mandible has lost points in my book. Too bad for some posters, his political stance has nothing to do with the points he makes about fighting!
Theologicaldisc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 11:16 AM   #119
Beekeeper
Bedtime Story, Aoki Style
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: France
Posts: 2,210
vCash: 277
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theologicaldisc View Post
Beekeeper is obviously tired of getting owned


I can't take it, I obviously don't understand the left-wing in American politics means being just as bigotted as the right
Beekeeper is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 12:57 PM   #120
Theologicaldisc
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 217
vCash: 500
Default Re: Tired of lay and pray guidas and gsps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post


I can't take it, I obviously don't understand the left-wing in American politics means being just as bigotted as the right
what? do you evne know what the word bigot means? I bet you think people that are against gay marriage are bigots.
Theologicaldisc is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013