boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-18-2011, 07:03 AM   #1
paulfv
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Mayweather: 的f (Ortiz) Feels Like It Was A Fluke...Then I値l Do It Again." Rematch?

SOURCE: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Quote:
的f he feels like it was a fluke or it didn稚 get done right, then I値l do it again, Mayweather said.
Folks, we may just have a rematch brewing here. Ortiz has already said he wants one.

Last edited by paulfv; 09-18-2011 at 07:14 AM.
paulfv is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2011, 07:05 AM   #2
JoeCamelTow
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweather: 的f (Ortiz) Feels Like It Was A Fluke..Then I値l Do It Again." Rematc

FLoyd will do anything to avoid PAC!
JoeCamelTow is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 07:06 AM   #3
outthebox
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Default Re: Mayweather: 的f (Ortiz) Feels Like It Was A Fluke..Then I値l Do It Again." Rematc

I'll be dissapointed. No logic to it whatsoever. Would be an easy option for floyd who was quite clearly going to win that fight bar disaster. pacquaio is the obvious wish but otherwise has to be khan?
outthebox is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 07:07 AM   #4
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP

vCash: 115

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCamelTow View Post
FLoyd will do anything to avoid PAC!

dodong is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 07:09 AM   #5
PeteDawg
Observant Observer
ESB Senior Member

I don't give a **** if they REMATCH I ain't gonna pay for that ****... Anybody that would is a ****ing idiot. Mayweather DISGRACED himself and the sport of BOXING!!!
PeteDawg is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 07:09 AM   #6
Ukansodoff
Only slightly camp
ESB Senior Member

I hope there isnt i think we saw more than enough to see how that fight was guna pan out. He already had an aggresive fighter who never takes a step back getting backed up.
Ukansodoff is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 07:09 AM   #7
paulfv
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by outthebox View Post

I'll be dissapointed. No logic to it whatsoever. Would be an easy option for floyd who was quite clearly going to win that fight bar disaster. pacquaio is the obvious wish but otherwise has to be khan?
Yes, but BIG $$$, I would think.
paulfv is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 07:10 AM   #8
pistal47
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

What idiots would even waste their money on this bull **** again? Both are a ****ing joke.
pistal47 is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 07:12 AM   #9
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 212

I can see why Floyd would feel the need to do this and I don't blame him, but he needs to move on and same with Ortiz. Yeah there will be assholes *****ing about no rematch, but they won't complain if you fight Pacquiao next
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 07:13 AM   #10
Leon
The Artful Dodger
East Side VIP

If Ortiz couldn't get the "bad intentions" out the first time he stepped up to the big stage, why will he do it in a rematch with the guy who just knocked his AZZ out?
Leon is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 07:13 AM   #11
slantone
Ring General
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2204

no way, its gotta be either pac -(finally) or khan (bit early for khan) . or else bradley (2 small but still a decent fight) - as a distant third option. if he fought martinez- id be surprised - but that would get respect .
slantone is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 07:14 AM   #12
Leon
The Artful Dodger
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
I can see why Floyd would feel the need to do this and I don't blame him, but he needs to move on and same with Ortiz. Yeah there will be assholes *****ing about no rematch, but they won't complain if you fight Pacquiao next
Khan vs Ortiz, winner gets the rights to fight Floyd in late 2012 after Floyd whoops poochiao AZZ
Leon is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 07:15 AM   #13
slantone
Ring General
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 2204
Default Re: Mayweather: 的f (Ortiz) Feels Like It Was A Fluke...Then I値l Do It Again." Remat

ortiz clearly was outclassed tonight- he didnt know what the **** to do in there- for the first 3 rounds. he got a touch on floyd- and blew his wad. he was out of his depth - getting tagged like a gatti and a baldomir. he was just younger and energitic- so he could take the shots better- but his face was well swollen and his demeanour reflected how defeated he felt.
slantone is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 07:16 AM   #14
puga_ni_nana
Dempsey Roll
East Side VIP

Default Re: Mayweather: 的f (Ortiz) Feels Like It Was A Fluke...Then I値l Do It Again." Remat

LOL another GBP in-house fight looming once again. nice one floyd!
puga_ni_nana is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 07:22 AM   #15
paulfv
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by slantone View Post

ortiz clearly was outclassed tonight- he didnt know what the **** to do in there- for the first 3 rounds. he got a touch on floyd- and blew his wad. he was out of his depth - getting tagged like a gatti and a baldomir. he was just younger and energitic- so he could take the shots better- but his face was well swollen and his demeanour reflected how defeated he felt.
Just read a source -- no joke -- that said some "experts" gave Ortiz 2 of the first 3 rounds. One judge did give Ortiz one of the first three rounds (likely the second).

Ortiz also said he was just getting into a groove in the 4th round, I think.

So, take that all for what you will.
paulfv is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum