Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-27-2011, 01:19 PM   #136
MichiganWarrior
Still Slick! Still Black!
East Side VIP

vCash: 571
Default Re: Mayweather: 的f (Ortiz) Feels Like It Was A Fluke...Then I値l Do It Again." Remat

Quote:
Originally Posted by HENDO View Post
What makes you think a fatigued, missing, getting countered, making mistakes, Mayweather was going to start coming on strong, and punching with MORE power even though he couldn't hurt Ortiz at FULL STAMINA?

Mayweather and fatigued. Wow never thought I'd see that in the same sentence.

Good trolling effort brah.
MichiganWarrior is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2011, 01:22 PM   #137
HENDO
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: Mayweather: 的f (Ortiz) Feels Like It Was A Fluke...Then I値l Do It Again." Remat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWarrior View Post

Mayweather and fatigued. Wow never thought I'd see that in the same sentence.

Good trolling effort brah.
So, you're saying Mayweather was still at 100% despite absorbing body shot after body shot and expending far more energy than his opponent, with many power shots?

Does that make sense to you?

I mean, are you related to this guy?

I can understand if you're a cousin or sibling that you would defend Mayweather's every action...

But if you're not...

Why can't you see things as they are?

I mean, the fight is over...

Nothing I say can change anything, but you should at least acknowledge that like EVERY OTHER FIGHTER IN THE WORLD, Mayweather too has weaknesses.

He is human afterall.

And if he wasn't fatigued, why was he missing so badly?
HENDO is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 01:25 PM   #138
TboneNYC
World Champion
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 5235

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWarrior View Post
Lets go through the round shall we

- Mayweather is flicking the jab, trying to set up the right hand. You see this as missing punches. Guys who know boxing see this as Floyd trying to set up his right hand.

- Mayweather gets Ortiz to step into a right uppercut. Proceeds to land 11 (I counted unanswered punches) The announcers go wild

- Ortiz gets Floyd to ropes. Misses, lands a punch to the back of Floyds head

- Ortiz lunges in. Floyd catches him with a left hook.

- Floyd pawing with the left hand again. Lands a straight right. Not much power behind it

- Mayweather catches Ortiz with a left uppercut, and a right cross flush

- Ortiz catches Floyd with a left and right hand as Floyd is trying to circle away. Gets Mayweather to ropes. Ortiz proceeds to miss almost everything. The announcer is screaming at Ortiz to go to the body because Ortiz is missing all his punches

- Floyd proceeds to hit Ortiz with right hands, Ortiz whiffs big on a left (Announcer "Ortiz is swinging for the fences, he's missing by a mile")

- Ortiz gets Floyd to the ropes. Cant land anything clean. Tries to head butt Mayweather and gets warned

- Ortiz whiffs big on a left hand. Gets a right to the back of Floyds head.

- Ortiz whiffs big on another left. Floyd counters with a straight right down the pipe

- Mayweather pawing with the jab, misses with 2 left hooks as Ortiz is backing up, catches Ortiz with a flush right hand that stops Ortiz in his tracks

- Mayweather catches Ortiz with another big right hand

- Mayweather hits Ortiz with a left hook and straight right hand. Nothing with much power

- Mayweather catches Ortiz with a right uppercut, Ortiz walks through it, catches Mayweather with the left, starts throwing another flurry, Mayweathers laughing at him, Ortiz head butts him, 2 piece and a side of Nyquil, fight over.

Wow, you really saw that round as being close?
I never said that.I said it was possibly Ortiz's best round.Ortiz did some good work getting floyd to the ropes and making floyd miss in the 4th.And yes Ortiz was hitting Floyd to get him to the ropes and on the ropes....No pun intended Boxing Girl. They may have been on the side or top of Floyds head but landing.Some good straight body shots by Vic as well.
TboneNYC is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 01:28 PM   #139
MichiganWarrior
Still Slick! Still Black!
East Side VIP

vCash: 571

Quote:
Originally Posted by TboneNYC View Post
I never said that.I said it was possibly Ortiz's best round.Ortiz did some good work getting floyd to the ropes and making floyd miss in the 4th.And yes Ortiz was hitting Floyd to get him to the ropes and on the ropes....No pun intended Boxing Girl. They may have been on the side or top of Floyds head but landing.Some good straight body shots by Vic as well.
Why were the announcers saying that Ortiz was missing badly? Telling him to go to the body because he was missing wild punches. Were you seeing something the rest of us cant?

And straight to the body? Where? What minute?
MichiganWarrior is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 01:39 PM   #140
millertime1367
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by HENDO View Post
So, you're saying Mayweather was still at 100% despite absorbing body shot after body shot and expending far more energy than his opponent, with many power shots?

Does that make sense to you?

I mean, are you related to this guy?

I can understand if you're a cousin or sibling that you would defend Mayweather's every action...

But if you're not...

Why can't you see things as they are?

I mean, the fight is over...

Nothing I say can change anything, but you should at least acknowledge that like EVERY OTHER FIGHTER IN THE WORLD, Mayweather too has weaknesses.

He is human afterall.

And if he wasn't fatigued, why was he missing so badly?
Why do you want to know what i do for work?
millertime1367 is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 01:57 PM   #141
sbbigmike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Ortiz wasn't hurt at all and walking through Floyd's shots but got saved by the bell in the third after that laser right hand with 10 seconds left
sbbigmike is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 02:02 PM   #142
Antsu
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1347

Wow.

Still no giffs of those hundred left hooks that Ortiz hit Floyd with
Antsu is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 02:04 PM   #143
ovechkin8crosby
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Breaking news: Floyd has come up with new excuses/demands to avoid a fight with pac.. it will be revealed soon.

Also words out of money team is that he will announce his opponent(ortiz or khan) on the morning of pac - jmm fight.

Stay tuned.
ovechkin8crosby is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 02:09 PM   #144
sbbigmike
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antsu View Post
Wow.

Still no giffs of those hundred left hooks that Ortiz hit Floyd with
sbbigmike is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 02:09 PM   #145
TboneNYC
World Champion
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 5235

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovechkin8crosby View Post
Breaking news: Floyd has come up with new excuses/demands to avoid a fight with pac.. it will be revealed soon.

Also words out of money team is that he will announce his opponent(ortiz or khan) on the morning of pac - jmm fight.

Stay tuned.
Around here we post the links.
TboneNYC is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 02:16 PM   #146
Lance_Uppercut
ESKIMO
East Side VIP

Rematch is a waste of time. Only means no Floyd vs. Pac, so I guess that means there's a good chance we see the rematch.
Lance_Uppercut is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 02:46 PM   #147
Scar
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 372

This will be hilarious if true. Though I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Mayweather takes it, he seems shameless and careless lately.
Scar is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 03:18 PM   #148
paulfv
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar View Post

This will be hilarious if true. Though I wouldn't be surprised one bit if Mayweather takes it, he seems shameless and careless lately.
See post #62 on Page 5 of this thread.

Rematch looks out, regardless of what Mayweather reportedly said after the fight.
paulfv is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum