boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-18-2011, 12:45 PM   #46
angelos
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 247
Default Re: Mayweather: 的f (Ortiz) Feels Like It Was A Fluke...Then I値l Do It Again." Remat

lol.. at people claiming that Floyd might lose if not for that sucker punch. Now that Floyd agrees to a rematch, they still complain.
angelos is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2011, 12:45 PM   #47
buckdacious
Sin~City punks!!!
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mayweather: 的f (Ortiz) Feels Like It Was A Fluke...Then I値l Do It Again." Remat

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfv View Post
SOURCE: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Folks, we may just have a rematch brewing here. Ortiz has already said he wants one.
Ortiz will not fight a rematch because he knows he has no shot. He will fight Berto and beat the **** out of him once again
buckdacious is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 01:34 PM   #48
paulfv
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post

it was close far from dominant for sure, Floyd wasnt able to control Ortiz as he thought he would, right hands only from Floyd that wasnt enough, Floyd tried to fight him and seemingly got a bit tired doing so and backed off, the moment this opportunity presented itself Floyd took it, and to be honest I dont think Floyd himself threw those shots thinking they were legal I think he threw them to do what he did in retaliation but I also think at that time Floyd found himself an exit door and was willing to take the DQ loss if it was ruled that.
People saying Ortiz found a way out? Bull**** Floyd found a way out, and he is lucky Cortez is lying for him as if Cortez is going to admit he ****ed up anyways.
I think Pacquiao said after the fight that he thought Ortiz would get to Floyd in the later rounds.
paulfv is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 01:50 PM   #49
Genaro G
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 960

I say make it happen. Ill take the first 4 rounds of floyd ortiz over pac/clottey, pac/margacheato and pac/mosley any night.

Throw in another big title fight and some similar undercards then its game on! But its gotta be this year or very early next year and skip the 24 7, do a face off and a 30 or 45 min build up episode and boom its on.
Genaro G is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 01:55 PM   #50
StreetsOfGold
Contender
ESB Senior Member

There will be no rematch
StreetsOfGold is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 01:59 PM   #51
carlito

Default Re: Mayweather: 的f (Ortiz) Feels Like It Was A Fluke..Then I値l Do It Again." Rematc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Khan vs Ortiz, winner gets the rights to fight Floyd in late 2012 after Floyd whoops poochiao AZZ

Now this sounds like the ticket bro. Lets make them earn the right to fight PBF for all the money!
carlito is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 02:06 PM   #52
oli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan88 View Post
***** move by May even mentioning this rematch. In case he doesn't know already let me inform Mr. Mayweather that Martinez is available to fight at 150 lbs after Barker fight.

Martinez would likely rehydrate to close to what Ortiz weighed in tonight's fight.

Since Pac will be fighting Bradley after Marquez, if the next Mayweather opponent isn't Martinez he's being a *****.
what the ****? So Pac gets away with fighting an inactive 2nd best Jr welterweight but floyd has to fight a middleweight and top P4P man or he's a *****? Why the **** doesn't PAC fight Martinez at 150 instead of fighting floyds leftovers
oli is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 02:07 PM   #53
Rock0052
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 79

There better not be a rematch. Otherwise it's going to be a massive red flag that, when combined with the rest of the bizarre events, would make the first fight really come off as fixed in my view.
Rock0052 is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 02:10 PM   #54
oli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I'd much rather see him shut Khans big ****y mouth for all the **** he's been talking lately. I'd rather see him smack khan around than see an Ortiz rematch.
oli is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 02:15 PM   #55
Rock0052
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by oli View Post
I'd much rather see him shut Khans big ****y mouth for all the **** he's been talking lately. I'd rather see him smack khan around than see an Ortiz rematch.
Agreed. I think Khan's still too green and the fight would be alot better if Amir got a couple more fights in the meantime, but that's still a more appealing fight to me than an Ortiz rematch.
Rock0052 is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 02:16 PM   #56
StreetDough
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by oli View Post
Same here, however I would enjoy to watch Floyd dominate Ortiz without any of the controversy. Hopefully Floyd is not taking another extended vacation.
StreetDough is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 02:33 PM   #57
Downtown
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

I'd rather watch this fight again than to watch Khan vs Mayweather. The short display last night was more exciting than any other Mayweather fight in the last six years that I've seen. Khan has no chance to hurt Floyd in my opinion while Ortiz brought a possiblility, cause no one is out boxing Floyd for 12. Khan vs. May = Another boring fight.
Downtown is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 02:35 PM   #58
Flexe
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 350

Signs Mayweather is buying time for as long as possible before entering a ring with Manny Pacquiao.
Flexe is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 02:46 PM   #59
oli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock0052 View Post
Agreed. I think Khan's still too green and the fight would be alot better if Amir got a couple more fights in the meantime, but that's still a more appealing fight to me than an Ortiz rematch.
A ****ty fight with Peterson is not gunna get khan ready for mayweather.
He's been talking a lot of **** calling floyd a chicken so let's see what he can do then.
oli is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 02:52 PM   #60
paulfv
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetDough View Post

Same here, however I would enjoy to watch Floyd dominate Ortiz without any of the controversy. Hopefully Floyd is not taking another extended vacation.
Since Ortiz said he wanted the rematch and Floyd said he would give Ortiz one, we just might see it.
paulfv is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum