boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-18-2011, 03:06 PM   #61
Undisputed
Cant G no other way
ESB Addict

vCash: 961
Default Re: Mayweather: 的f (Ortiz) Feels Like It Was A Fluke...Then I値l Do It Again." Remat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
it was close far from dominant for sure, Floyd wasnt able to control Ortiz as he thought he would, right hands only from Floyd that wasnt enough, Floyd tried to fight him and seemingly got a bit tired doing so and backed off, the moment this opportunity presented itself Floyd took it, and to be honest I dont think Floyd himself threw those shots thinking they were legal I think he threw them to do what he did in retaliation but I also think at that time Floyd found himself an exit door and was willing to take the DQ loss if it was ruled that.
People saying Ortiz found a way out? Bull**** Floyd found a way out, and he is lucky Cortez is lying for him as if Cortez is going to admit he ****ed up anyways.
Nail on head.
Undisputed is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2011, 09:31 AM   #62
paulfv
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Mayweather: 的f (Ortiz) Feels Like It Was A Fluke...Then I値l Do It Again." Remat

Looks like no rematch as Floyd channels Lennox Lewis post-Vitali and goes from a "we can do a rematch" stance to Ellerbe reportedly saying no rematch.

Reminds me of Mayweather saying Pacquiao is next and then coming back shortly after and saying he never said Pacquiao was next.

That's at least two instances of apparent flip-flopping in a relatively short period of time for Team Mayweather.

Oh, well. What are you going to do?
paulfv is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 09:57 AM   #63
timmyjames
PTurd curb stomper
East Side Guru

vCash: 3111

boxing is a business, and i doubt hbo is interested in a rematch...no money, no fight
timmyjames is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 10:06 AM   #64
MrPR
Champion
East Side Guru

Hope Ortiz gets what he deserved . Glad to hear this . For those who dont want to see the rematch , Who esle is out there for Floyd to fight at 147 ?

Last edited by MrPR; 09-27-2011 at 11:09 AM.
MrPR is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 10:11 AM   #65
bandido
The Black Bandit
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

If Ortiz gets a re-match, I am going to cut down all the trees in my backyard and sucker punch them one by one.
bandido is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 10:23 AM   #66
HENDO
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

No way Floyd gives Victor a rematch.

Victor was beating the **** outta Floyd. Floyd, psychologicaly, may never be the same.
HENDO is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 10:25 AM   #67
HENDO
Champion
East Side Guru

Again, NO WAY Floyd gives Ortiz a rematch.

Ortiz had Floyd SQUEAKING all over the ring. He may have looked at Ortiz like he wasn't being hurt, but if that's the case, why was he squeaking so loud when Ortiz was blasting him with body shots?

Ortiz knew he was getting to Mayweather. And what's worse, is he had Mayweather's timing down. So Mayweather was starting to get more and more short with his punches, until he missed completely in the 4th round, got off balance, and Ortiz waited for him to come up and blasted him with a left hand that made Floyd squeak again.
HENDO is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 10:37 AM   #68
Antsu
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1347

Quote:
Originally Posted by HENDO View Post
No way Floyd gives Victor a rematch.

Victor was beating the **** outta Floyd. Floyd, psychologicaly, may never be the same.
What fight were you watching.

Ortiz got dominated. First round was close but other than that it was Floyds fight
Antsu is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 10:37 AM   #69
Antsu
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelos View Post
lol.. at people claiming that Floyd might lose if not for that sucker punch. Now that Floyd agrees to a rematch, they still complain.
Antsu is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 10:40 AM   #70
Antsu
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazooka View Post
it was close far from dominant for sure, Floyd wasnt able to control Ortiz as he thought he would, right hands only from Floyd that wasnt enough, Floyd tried to fight him and seemingly got a bit tired doing so and backed off, the moment this opportunity presented itself Floyd took it, and to be honest I dont think Floyd himself threw those shots thinking they were legal I think he threw them to do what he did in retaliation but I also think at that time Floyd found himself an exit door and was willing to take the DQ loss if it was ruled that.
People saying Ortiz found a way out? Bull**** Floyd found a way out, and he is lucky Cortez is lying for him as if Cortez is going to admit he ****ed up anyways.
Antsu is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 10:44 AM   #71
HENDO
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antsu View Post
What fight were you watching.

Ortiz got dominated. First round was close but other than that it was Floyds fight
Why was Floyd squealing high pitched every time Ortiz hit him?

I didn't hear Ortiz squealing when many of the punches Floyd threw landed on the top of his head.
HENDO is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 10:46 AM   #72
wilgen99
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

No surprise of Floyd opts to do a rematch. Better a rematch with headbutting Otiz than a match with Pac.

You can breathe a sigh of relief now, Floyd!
wilgen99 is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 10:53 AM   #73
HENDO
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilgen99 View Post
No surprise of Floyd opts to do a rematch. Better a rematch with headbutting Otiz than a match with Pac.

You can breathe a sigh of relief now, Floyd!
No way he does a re-match with Ortiz.

He was on his way to getting knocked out.

Ortiz had Mayweather's timing down. Mayweather was lunging with his punches, and he was beggining to leave openings.

He was throwing too many punches, most of them hard, missing many, and throwing combinations.

Ortiz was murdering Mayweather to the body, and walking through all of Mayweather's shots; many of which were landing on the top of Ortiz head or his forehead.

Mayweather wasn't following up his right hand leads, while Ortiz was throwing in combinations, busting up Mayweather's body which was audible by Mayweather's squealing which was quite loud.
HENDO is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 10:54 AM   #74
Antsu
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HENDO View Post
Why was Floyd squealing high pitched every time Ortiz hit him?

I didn't hear Ortiz squealing when many of the punches Floyd threw landed on the top of his head.
Floyd actually hurt Ortiz before the KO and would have KO Ortiz in couple of rounds anyway.

Ortiz was eating power shots all night long.

Dont really know what squeling means. something like screaming maybe?
Antsu is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 10:54 AM   #75
Knickerbocker
Contender
ESB Senior Member

more BS from the Pac****

he's talking now, but after the JMM fight i bet this Pac**** will be SILENT or on VACATION
Knickerbocker is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum