Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 09-18-2011, 05:44 PM   #31
dendy
no easy way out
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75
Default Re: Mayweather vs Khan fight sealed!!! verbal agreement

floyd will be suicide for khan in his fist outing at 147lb.. If he is serious about it then he should step up to ww now and prepare accordingly. Even then he looses.
dendy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2011, 05:45 PM   #32
Beenie
Evolve already!
East Side Guru

vCash: 1389

This was the obvious next step for Floyd.

No surprise here.
Beenie is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 05:46 PM   #33
polowear28
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
sealed with a verbal commitment?

hahaha
thats the dumbest thing i ever heard.....ask david haye about sealing deals..verbally and actually signing
^ Totally agree. Definitely funny regarding the 'verbal agreement'.
polowear28 is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 05:47 PM   #34
spud1
HAWK TIME!!!!
East Side Guru

hmm so wembley could be the destination.

what day and what time would fit the biggest audience.
spud1 is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 05:48 PM   #35
DDDUUDDDEE
Undisputed Ambien (taker)
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarmer View Post
I would rather see Khan Ortiz.
This.

I reckon Khan's going to go Peterson>Zaveck>Ortiz, and then if he wins all those Mayweather.

At least this is the route he should take if he's smart.
DDDUUDDDEE is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 05:49 PM   #36
Chibuku
I'm awesome
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdigi View Post
I regret to inform that FMJ next fight will be against Amir Khan and not many peoples preferred opponent Manny Pacquiao!! Khan is on Golden Boy and has been informed by Schaefer he'll get Floyd after his next bout (against Erik Morales) with who will be his final opponent at Light Welter weight!! This information is coming from a very highly reliable source which i can't reveal because it will result in the termination of my employment contract!!

Floyd has had a very strong desire to fight in the UK ever since visiting the Pea**** gym in Canning Town during the Marquez promotional tour. He's so desperate to be part of a fight at Wembley Stadium he almost signed off a fight against Matthew Hatton instead of Mosley!! He believes he's a huge star in the UK a view he expressed once again in the ortiz post fight press conference.

During the post match interview with Merchant Schafer clearly makes eye contact with floyd indicating he should cut the interview short before the questions start about Pac because he didn't want the momentum to begin because they don't want the fight (yet). A khan fight would keep money inhouse plus set a new pay per view record in the UK. Plus they have the advantage of a sub plot where Mayweather and his uncle go against Roach and his second best fighter plus once Mayweather takes him apart it adds even more fuel to a huge fight where Pac and Roach get revenge for Khan.

This is a huge fight that will happen NEXT for Mayweather. And I can 100% confirm it has already been agreed. Mayweather and Golden Boy do not by any means wish to deal with Arum or Top Rank this is the reason Khan is moving up in weight class instead of unifying against Bradley because now Bradley is about to join Top Rank the chances of that fight ever happening is ZERO!! Bradley is joining Top Rank because Arum WILL match him against Pacquiao!!

Like I said, this information is from a reliable source. I invite anybody to ridicule me (as people often do here) and say i'm talking **** because it will only make this thread look better in a years time and will add validity to the rest of what i say!!

Rubbish.When is Khan fighting Morales when he's already fighting Peterson?
Chibuku is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 05:51 PM   #37
Chibuku
I'm awesome
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdigi View Post
Khan will unify with Erik Morales and then move up

Khan's fighting in December and Morales' losing his belt soon anywhere.Khan himself said Morales refused to fight him so this is all *******s
Chibuku is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 05:51 PM   #38
Bobdigi
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kommieforniaglo View Post
May-Pac is not going to happen the sooner everybody accepts it the better ESB will be,
it will happen

but only once Top Rank and Golden Boy have milked every cow available. They don't want to negitiate with each other and will not when they have fighters in their stables who they can make huge fights with and keep all the money.

a huge fmj - khan fight followed by possibly Pac made more business sense than just Pac next!!

The Uk is a massive market in terms of stadium attendances and pay per view buys. At present Khan Mayweather is the only fight that could sell out Wembley!! Haye could possibly do it against the older Klitscko but he probably spoiled that with his weak performance against klit and other British fighters such as Froch and Fury are virtual nobodies amongst the general public....
Bobdigi is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 05:51 PM   #39
dodong
>>PACQUIAO<<
East Side VIP

vCash: 115

floyd will sign on for his next fight before november 12.
dodong is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 05:54 PM   #40
Beouche
Dinamita
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
Oh FFS.

Khan is going to get brutally KTFO.

While Khan is more skillful than Ortiz, I'll actually give Mayweather less credit for knocking him out.

Being relatively more skillful than Ortiz still doesn't put him in Mayweather's stratosphere of skill (or hand speed, although Khan may at this point have the fresher/faster legs).

One big right hand is all it will take. Khan's chin hasn't improved that much with ceasing to dehydrate himself. He's chinnier than Ortiz, and lesser fighters than Mayweather have managed to hit him flush even after his technical improvements under Roach.

It won't be as fast as the Prescott KO, but it will be even more brutal and leave no questions about whether it could be duplicated.

Double *******s. Khans is the fastest boxer around and the KO will NOT be more brutal than the Prescott one
Beouche is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 05:57 PM   #41
dendy
no easy way out
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud1 View Post
hmm so wembley could be the destination.

what day and what time would fit the biggest audience.
90,000 seats plus the space the football field allows.. Would deffo sell out.. My mate and his company have one of the corporate boxes that we use for the football games.. It's an ace stadium.
dendy is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 05:57 PM   #42
Bobdigi
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibuku View Post
Rubbish.When is Khan fighting Morales when he's already fighting Peterson?

that fight is not confirmed and even if it does happen the title of this thread is 'Mayweather vs Khan sealed!' this is the fight I have information on.....

if you wanna nitpick about morales or whoever else and discredit everything I said as a result of it thats fine by me... like I said time will reveal what happens and what i've stated will be validated.
Bobdigi is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 05:58 PM   #43
DDDUUDDDEE
Undisputed Ambien (taker)
East Side Guru

Khan is definitely faster than Floyd is right now. A level below him in terms of defense, Ring IQ and punch placement. But faster hand/foot speed without a doubt.
DDDUUDDDEE is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 06:02 PM   #44
dendy
no easy way out
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDDUUDDDEE View Post
Khan is definitely faster than Floyd is right now. A level below him in terms of defense, Ring IQ and punch placement. But faster hand/foot speed without a doubt.
I agree with this but foot speed.. khan moves his feet quick enough but is often putting them in places that mean he is off balance.. Floyds feet are just as quick with superior footwork.
dendy is offline  Top
Old 09-18-2011, 06:02 PM   #45
Longcount
boxing
ESB Addict

vCash: 1034

These 'done deal' rumours circulate constantly in the inner world of professional boxing. There are new stories circulating every week. Unfortunately maybe only 5% of them transpire to be true.
Longcount is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum