boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2007, 03:49 PM   #16
roly
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,889
vCash: 240
Default Re: Odd Thing about Hatton - Mayweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2ray
..don't mind that cry baby roly
what are you 12?
roly is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2007, 03:56 PM   #17
ron u.k.
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Sunderland
Posts: 2,463
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Odd Thing about Hatton - Mayweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayggr
At least Big Reg could discuss my OP with substance and observations. You K2ray, are a laughable immature boy, with more issues than most posters on here. Your amazing ability to cling onto anything remotely anti-UK is beyond compare, you are a laughing stock on here with no validity to your arguments.

You say I'm in denial - not at all FLoyd was supreme in every department, he deserved the win, and finshed the bout in great predatory fashion, and as I've pointed out to you before my prediction (pre fight)was a Floyd win as he had too much for Hatton. As I've also pointed out above and early I have given Floyd credit for a thoroughly impressive display. Even giving him credit for displaying his real self, and class in the post fight interviews and pressers. Unlike you I am balanced in my posts and try to provide thought and observations.

My OP was that I was surprised at Hatton trying to utilise the jab early in the fight and that is where he had most success from where I was watching the fight. Big Reg at least posted stats (from Compubox?) to show perhaps his jab was not actually as effective as I saw in the fight.

Grow some ***** and be a mature man, instead of some **** wit on these boards and finally get some respect and manners.
i've had the same conversation with the juvenille on another thread.i was giving mayweather all the credit in the world,but the fact being a brit i wanted ricky to win meant he just couldn't be considered and reasonable.he ended up owned.just call him soft****.
ron u.k. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 03:59 PM   #18
Addie
MAB.
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: UK, England
Posts: 21,045
vCash: 842
Default Re: Odd Thing about Hatton - Mayweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayEpps
Mayweather takes the beginning of the fight to feel & figure out his opponents - so it's no surprise that Hatton was able to land a couple of shots. In the end - we all see what happened.

However it was a very good effort by Hatton.
I'm sorry to jump in unvited, but that just isn't true is it. Hatton promisesd educated pressure and that's the one thing he failed to do on the night. I don't think Hatton would have won no matter how he approached the fight, but he could have done better and he admitted it himself after the fight. He got overwhelmed by the occassion, and then by Mayweather's talent, and lastly the turnbuckle.
Addie is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 04:03 PM   #19
G_RapPBF
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 993
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Odd Thing about Hatton - Mayweather

What a bunch of morons. The JAB is not the way to beat Floyd. Hatton tried throwing the jab and got smacked everytime. Thats why De La Hoya stopped throwing his jab, because Floyd kept countering it. Floyd wakes up everyday praying that someone will throw a weakass jab at him, thats ****ing gift wrapping the fight to him. Fatton only chance was pressure, and I dont care who you are but nobody can continually pressure someone like Mayweather who is a ring general for alot of rounds without getting tired. Around round 8 it was over. Hatton wasnt coming with the same energy and Floyd at him. Not like it was even close before then, Floyd was still landing the clean shots and Hatton was landing **** all.
G_RapPBF is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 04:06 PM   #20
grayggr
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 344
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Odd Thing about Hatton - Mayweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfkill
I'm sorry to jump in unvited, but that just isn't true is it. Hatton promisesd educated pressure and that's the one thing he failed to do on the night. I don't think Hatton would have won no matter how he approached the fight, but he could have done better and he admitted it himself after the fight. He got overwhelmed by the occassion, and then by Mayweather's talent, and lastly the turnbuckle.
I actually agree Hatton seemed completely overwhelmed. I found it strange as he has fought in bigger arenas in front of bigger crowds, but always rose to the ocassion. FOr some reason he seemed to freeze like a Rabbit in the headlights, I didn't expect that from Hatton, and again credit to PBF for negating Hatton's offense so much that it led Hatton to be in that frame of mind.
grayggr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 04:22 PM   #21
K2ray
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,021
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Odd Thing about Hatton - Mayweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron u.k.
i've had the same conversation with the juvenille on another thread.i was giving mayweather all the credit in the world,but the fact being a brit i wanted ricky to win meant he just couldn't be considered and reasonable.he ended up owned.just call him soft****.
If I got owned then what the **** did you get with your ridiculous predictions before the fight ...maybe folks on here can post them to enlighten your tired memory
K2ray is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 04:50 PM   #22
jabra-cadabra
newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 40
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Odd Thing about Hatton - Mayweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionsForever
The fact that Hatton was landing the jab on Floyd ...
You saw that? I didn't see that....
jabra-cadabra is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 05:41 PM   #23
ron u.k.
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Sunderland
Posts: 2,463
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Odd Thing about Hatton - Mayweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2ray
If I got owned then what the **** did you get with your ridiculous predictions before the fight ...maybe folks on here can post them to enlighten your tired memory
your obviously getting me mixed up with somebody else soft****,probably due to the fact at 14 years of age or something you have difficulty reading the names of posters.please i invite you to pick out a previous post i made in which i predicted hatton to win.as i've already told you on saturday night in my last post before the fight i predicted floyd would knock hatton out,are you incapable of understanding this soft****?
ron u.k. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 05:44 PM   #24
K2ray
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,021
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Odd Thing about Hatton - Mayweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayggr
At least Big Reg could discuss my OP with substance and observations. You K2ray, are a laughable immature boy, with more issues than most posters on here. Your amazing ability to cling onto anything remotely anti-UK is beyond compare, you are a laughing stock on here with no validity to your arguments.

You say I'm in denial - not at all FLoyd was supreme in every department, he deserved the win, and finshed the bout in great predatory fashion, and as I've pointed out to you before my prediction (pre fight)was a Floyd win as he had too much for Hatton. As I've also pointed out above and early I have given Floyd credit for a thoroughly impressive display. Even giving him credit for displaying his real self, and class in the post fight interviews and pressers. Unlike you I am balanced in my posts and try to provide thought and observations.

My OP was that I was surprised at Hatton trying to utilise the jab early in the fight and that is where he had most success from where I was watching the fight. Big Reg at least posted stats (from Compubox?) to show perhaps his jab was not actually as effective as I saw in the fight.

Grow some ***** and be a mature man, instead of some **** wit on these boards and finally get some respect and manners.
remove the word prehaps. It's a fact
K2ray is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 05:46 PM   #25
K2ray
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,021
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Odd Thing about Hatton - Mayweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron u.k.
your obviously getting me mixed up with somebody else soft****,probably due to the fact at 14 years of age or something you have difficulty reading the names of posters.please i invite you to pick out a previous post i made in which i predicted hatton to win.as i've already told you on saturday night in my last post before the fight i predicted floyd would knock hatton out,are you incapable of understanding this soft****?
get the **** out of here with you chav n dave sense of humour ...let's see your quote from a Hattonite saying before the fight that Hatton will get KTFO
K2ray is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 05:54 PM   #26
ron u.k.
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Sunderland
Posts: 2,463
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Odd Thing about Hatton - Mayweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2ray
get the **** out of here with you chav n dave sense of humour ...let's see your quote from a Hattonite saying before the fight that Hatton will get KTFO
i really don't know why i'm wasting my time with you,there are are plenty of quotes there.now come on soft**** own up.how old are you?
ron u.k. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 06:33 PM   #27
roly
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,889
vCash: 240
Default Re: Odd Thing about Hatton - Mayweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2Gay
remove the word prehaps. It's a fact
shut it soft****
roly is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 06:41 PM   #28
dsholmes1
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 71
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Odd Thing about Hatton - Mayweather

yadda yadda yadda. Once floyd figures you out. Regardless of what you do, he will beat you. The only way to beat him is to not have a gameplan and be a complete fighter that is able to adapt like he does.
dsholmes1 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:08 AM   #29
K2ray
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,021
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Odd Thing about Hatton - Mayweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by roly the bent *****ed ******
shut it soft****
well done with your prediction..now ****-off these boards:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
K2ray is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 04:14 AM   #30
grayggr
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 344
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Odd Thing about Hatton - Mayweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2ray
remove the word prehaps. It's a fact
I never put in the word prehaps..........

And K2ray finally understanding what a fact is, when it suits him lol.
grayggr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015