Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Odd Thing about Hatton - Mayweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2ray
well done with your prediction..now ****-off these boards:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Someone gets a prediction wrong and has to '****-off' these Boards, get a life K2ray. You are an imbecile hell bent on causing trouble. You are the laughing stock of here. Accept it. Move on.
grayggr is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2007, 03:33 AM   #33
K2ray
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayggr
Someone gets a prediction wrong and has to '****-off' these Boards, get a life K2ray. You are an imbecile hell bent on causing trouble. You are the laughing stock of here. Accept it. Move on.
Contradicting ****er

ALways to the defense of your fellow Hattonites...who next to defend (Viperman, Muttley, Executioner, )
K2ray is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2007, 04:23 AM   #34
grayggr
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Learn what a contradiction is K2ray.

I would be contradicting if for example I said: You got your prediction completely wrong K2ray get the **** off these boards.

I would not be contradicting if I wanted you to get banned or move because you are disrespectful to other posters, and only post antagonistic crap on here on a daily basis.

I happen to post in the Hatton topics because I have seen the majority of Hattons fights thus feel somewhat in a position to comment on them, and as it seems that the only people you target are Hattonites then it is natural that when I describe your ineptitude, it is usually as a result of some vitriol towards a Hatton fan.
grayggr is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2007, 04:28 AM   #35
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stezzie
He didn't stop throwing it...Mayweather took it away. Mayweather began to crouch while back pedaling looking to throw the lead right. That made his jab pointless....
exactly right...doesnt anyone notice that people were saying the SAME THING for the de la hoya fight? When a fighter has such a quick and effective straight right (and right uppercut), it makes it incredibly tough for any fighter to jab for the whole fight.
Illmatic is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2007, 04:32 AM   #36
K2ray
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayggr
Learn what a contradiction is K2ray.

I would be contradicting if for example I said: You got your prediction completely wrong K2ray get the **** off these boards.

I would not be contradicting if I wanted you to get banned or move because you are disrespectful to other posters, and only post antagonistic crap on here on a daily basis.

I happen to post in the Hatton topics because I have seen the majority of Hattons fights thus feel somewhat in a position to comment on them, and as it seems that the only people you target are Hattonites then it is natural that when I describe your ineptitude, it is usually as a result of some vitriol towards a Hatton fan.

just put me on your ignore list just like I'm about to do to YOU
K2ray is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2007, 04:36 AM   #37
grayggr
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:

just put me on your ignore list just like I'm about to do to YOU
No I'd rather not, I enjoy policing these boards for K2rayisms.
grayggr is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2007, 04:38 AM   #38
grayggr
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmatic
exactly right...doesnt anyone notice that people were saying the SAME THING for the de la hoya fight? When a fighter has such a quick and effective straight right (and right uppercut), it makes it incredibly tough for any fighter to jab for the whole fight.
Just to point out for K2Ray ^^^ this is a response to a post.
grayggr is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2007, 04:52 AM   #39
K2ray
Contender
ESB Senior Member

This message is hidden because grayggr is on your [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

...wonder if you would have policed these boards so strongly if Hatton had won

I guess you would have taken care of the likes of El Bully, Viperman, Muttley, David UK, roly, GazOC, db2431, etc, etc, etc if they then went off on Mayweather supporters (which they surely would have)

My last words to the "hypocrtical and contradiciting" prick called graygrrr

Last edited by K2ray; 12-12-2007 at 05:41 AM.
K2ray is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2007, 05:00 AM   #40
grayggr
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
This message is hidden because grayggr is on your [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

...wonder if you would have policed these boards so strongly if Hatton had won

I guess you would have teaken care of the likes of El Bully, Viperman, Muttley, David UK, roly, GAzOC, db2431, etc, etc, etc if they then went off on Mayweather supporters (which they surely would have)

My last words to the "hypocrtical and contradiciting" prick called graygrrr
I police YOU, regardless of Hatton, EL Bully Muttley, David UK, or anyone you have a beef with.

It doesn't matter the nature of the thread. If I see your name on it, I will check to make sure you are not being obnoxious to someone, when I do check surprise surprise most the time you are.

Funny thing is K2Ray, you will reply to this, even though I'm your 'ignore list' because you cant help yourself. I can pretty much guarantee you will have a short 2 sentence response and end it with either

a)
b)
c)

or some aspersion that I am contradicing, hypocritical, or a racist from the UK.

PS - You may also end the post referring to other posters you have beef's with, trying to tie me in with them.
grayggr is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2007, 06:00 AM   #41
lewishamboy
Styles Impetuous
ESB Addict

vCash: 2000

what was odd to me was how little hatton worked the body
lewishamboy is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2007, 07:31 AM   #42
roly
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 240

Quote:
Originally Posted by K2Gay
well done with your prediction..now ****-off these boards:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
looking at it after the fights the predictions were hopeless, but before the fights, i would say they're reasonable picks.

ponce de leon is a big puncher and i fancied an early knockout. but he fought very badly.

lacey is a big puncher and he should of got manfredo (who was a class below lacey) out of there by the mid rounds. but he is clearly not the same fighter after calzaghe.

earl was a decent step up in class for khan with earl having just fought for a world title with katsidis and dropping him. i can't see many people would have picked a ko1 for khan in that fight.

and a hatton ko in the 10th was the longest shot but even that wasn't beyond possibilities. it was competitive until the point deduction. i got the round correct at least lol.

hindsight is a wonderfull thing.

lets see the post with your picks for those fights?

anyway shouldn't you be at school?
roly is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2007, 08:06 AM   #43
K2ray
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roly
looking at it after the fights the predictions were hopeless, but before the fights, i would say they're reasonable picks.

ponce de leon is a big puncher and i fancied an early knockout. but he fought very badly.

lacey is a big puncher and he should of got manfredo (who was a class below lacey) out of there by the mid rounds. but he is clearly not the same fighter after calzaghe.

earl was a decent step up in class for khan with earl having just fought for a world title with katsidis and dropping him. i can't see many people would have picked a ko1 for khan in that fight.

and a hatton ko in the 10th was the longest shot but even that wasn't beyond possibilities. it was competitive until the point deduction. i got the round correct at least lol.

hindsight is a wonderfull thing.

lets see the post with your picks for those fights?

anyway shouldn't you be at school?
Let's stick with the Mayweather Hatton fight...and speaking of which: what a great prediction

and then to come on here post December 8th and say it was reasonable

BTW, I know your no more than 12, but surely you can use the search function on esb to find waht my prediction to the fight was
K2ray is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2007, 08:38 AM   #44
roly
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 240

Quote:
Let's stick with the Mayweather Hatton fight...and speaking of which: what a great prediction

and then to come on here post December 8th and say it was reasonable

BTW, I know your no more than 12, but surely you can use the search function on esb to find waht my prediction to the fight was
i know you picked mayweather that was hardly a startling prediction, although that was more to do with skin colour than boxing knowledge.

did you pick any of the other fights that night or are you a mayweather fan as opposed to a boxing fan?
roly is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2007, 08:50 AM   #45
K2ray
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roly
i know you picked mayweather that was hardly a startling prediction, although that was more to do with skin colour than boxing knowledge.

did you pick any of the other fights that night or are you a mayweather fan as opposed to a boxing fan?
Your a real idiot (asking a question about a prediction then coming out with this bullshit)

look son (oh shit gave the game away!)... quote me, with these ridiculous accusations or gethe****outofhere with the bullshit

..oh yeah, according to prejudiced clowns like you the likes of Denzel Washington, Wesley Snipes, Tiger Woods, Tyrese, Chilil (outta TLC), etc in the audience were all there for Hatton seeing as his own people hate PBF
K2ray is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum