Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing

Old 09-25-2011, 07:57 PM   #16
JabCross
Journeyman

vCash: 500
Default Re: Something for you ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juxhin View Post
I've just learnt that when people don't reach their goals/dreams they tell you you cant do it either. If someone says you cant make it cause its to hard or cause they didn't manage you have to try even harder.
"To be a champ you have to believe in yourself when no one else will."
-SRR.
JabCross is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2011, 01:48 PM   #17
SlickMick
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 396

Great quote.
SlickMick is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2011, 02:09 PM   #18
Juxhin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 95

Amazing quote.. i got a clip of me on the bag but its after my 3rd round as i was pretty tired so sorry for nothing showing much.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOdjkCOgNBw&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

Its still processing

Edit: Sorry for the kid in the middle.. and yes im not really good on the bag for some reason
Juxhin is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2011, 02:18 PM   #19
smithj1234jj

vCash:

Quote:
Amazing quote.. i got a clip of me on the bag but its after my 3rd round as i was pretty tired so sorry for nothing showing much.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Its still processing

Edit: Sorry for the kid in the middle.. and yes im not really good on the bag for some reason
look pretty good to me mate nice footwork
Old 09-26-2011, 02:25 PM   #20
Juxhin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithj1234jj View Post
look pretty good to me mate nice footwork
Its ok i guess, i was very tired tho so i wasnt able to give it all out but my camera is really retarded and that was the only clip i had so i shared it. Thanks for the footwork and yes i worked on footwork alot recently
Juxhin is offline  Top
Old 09-26-2011, 03:23 PM   #21
smithj1234jj

vCash:

Quote:
Its ok i guess, i was very tired tho so i wasnt able to give it all out but my camera is really retarded and that was the only clip i had so i shared it. Thanks for the footwork and yes i worked on footwork alot recently
top man!
Old 09-26-2011, 04:44 PM   #22
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Punching too low on the bag dude
brown bomber is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 07:20 AM   #23
Juxhin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown bomber View Post
Punching too low on the bag dude
I know.. i hate doing that, most shots are for body shots in that round cause i was training on the body that day.. but i do the same mistake when im tired, is there any exercise i can do to stop this annoying habit? I notice it while im hitting the bag but my shoulder feel like ripping when i punch higher
Juxhin is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 08:14 AM   #24
brown bomber
2010 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
I know.. i hate doing that, most shots are for body shots in that round cause i was training on the body that day.. but i do the same mistake when im tired, is there any exercise i can do to stop this annoying habit? I notice it while im hitting the bag but my shoulder feel like ripping when i punch higher
Get some tape, stand next to the bag and mark eye level.

Then put the tape right the way round the bag at eye level.

Punch the tape.
brown bomber is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 08:23 AM   #25
Juxhin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown bomber View Post
Get some tape, stand next to the bag and mark eye level.

Then put the tape right the way round the bag at eye level.

Punch the tape.
wow.. how didnt i think of that.. thanks
Juxhin is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 08:40 AM   #26
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290

Quote:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Its still processing

Be proud of yourself and what you're doing.... Don't apologise for yourself.
Sure, stay open to advice and work on things that need to be worked on but don't ever feel embarassed about what you're doing. Being humble is great but being self conscious isn't. Enjoy what you do
lefty is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 08:59 AM   #27
Juxhin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
Be proud of yourself and what you're doing.... Don't apologise for yourself.
Sure, stay open to advice and work on things that need to be worked on but don't ever feel embarassed about what you're doing. Being humble is great but being self conscious isn't. Enjoy what you do
Im going to be very very honest with you bro, im the type of guy that if i dont do well sometimes i say "i did shit today" i dont get excuses of any sort.. only thing which makes me feel eally bad is people telling me im not good. I dont want to be told im good if its not true, if im told im bad i feel like.. ive trained so hard so a person can break me down in 1 sentence?
Juxhin is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 09:26 AM   #28
lepinthehood
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

looks ok mate. just felt abit sick when i saw that guy throwing right hands, technique is awful. i thought that bag was gonna ko that kid at 1:44
lepinthehood is online now  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 09:26 AM   #29
lefty
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1290

Quote:
Im going to be very very honest with you bro, im the type of guy that if i dont do well sometimes i say "i did shit today" i dont get excuses of any sort.. only thing which makes me feel eally bad is people telling me im not good. I dont want to be told im good if its not true, if im told im bad i feel like.. ive trained so hard so a person can break me down in 1 sentence?
If somebody tells you that you're no good then they don't know what they're talking about... they don't know what you've got inside you, they don't know how you'll develop...
Everybody has good and bad days when they're doing something, you need to be positive about yourself and what you're doing on the days you don't feel that you're doing well. When you stay positive those bad days don't come around too often.
Positive thoughts create more positive thoughts and it works the same way for negative thoughts. It's easy to get trapped in a circle of thinking, do you want to be trapped in a circle of positivity or a circle of negativity? Be your own best friend, don't put yourself down.
Good and bad are subjective, abstract terms. As I said, just enjoy what you do and you'll do it well. Boxing is a sport, have fun with it
lefty is offline  Top
Old 09-27-2011, 09:42 AM   #30
Juxhin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
If somebody tells you that you're no good then they don't know what they're talking about... they don't know what you've got inside you, they don't know how you'll develop...
Everybody has good and bad days when they're doing something, you need to be positive about yourself and what you're doing on the days you don't feel that you're doing well. When you stay positive those bad days don't come around too often.
Positive thoughts create more positive thoughts and it works the same way for negative thoughts. It's easy to get trapped in a circle of thinking, do you want to be trapped in a circle of positivity or a circle of negativity? Be your own best friend, don't put yourself down.
Good and bad are subjective, abstract terms. As I said, just enjoy what you do and you'll do it well. Boxing is a sport, have fun with it
thanks alot!
Juxhin is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Boxing Training/Amateur Boxing