boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-11-2007, 03:01 PM   #1
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default did anyone see espn pretending like they know ANYTHING about boxing?

Bayless saying Mayweathers win was no big deal because he is huge compared to hatton... Some of the know nothing posters on here would do better at espn talking about boxing...like Mayweather hasnt gone up 5 weight classes in his career, compared to one for hatton.
Illmatic is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2007, 03:08 PM   #2
mr. magoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Default Re: did anyone see espn pretending like they know ANYTHING about boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illmatic
Bayless saying Mayweathers win was no big deal because he is huge compared to hatton... Some of the know nothing posters on here would do better at espn talking about boxing...like Mayweather hasnt gone up 5 weight classes in his career, compared to one for hatton.
I didn't see or here about that, but I know what you mean. You have a lot of people with **** for brains out there. Makes you wonder what the hell they're doing on television. Of course being on TV, isn't necessarily a sign of intelligence either.
mr. magoo is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2007, 03:12 PM   #3
mr. magoo
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Default Re: did anyone see espn pretending like they know ANYTHING about boxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanJew
I hate it when the regular ESPN commentators say anything about boxing. They are completely ****ing ignorant and know no more about boxing than the women who watch DLH fight do, which is ****ing **** ZERO.

The scary thing is, fight fans and historians 100 years from now, will view these intereviews and commentary sessions, then draw conclusions from it. Makes you wonder how much of our opinions on fighters of years back were influenced on such nonsense.
mr. magoo is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2007, 03:17 PM   #4
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Skip Bayless is the biggest ****in hater in sports. He gives no one credit. He constantly ****s on Lebron and Lance Armstrong as well. **** this guy.
BigReg is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2007, 03:21 PM   #5
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexicanJew
I hate it when the regular ESPN commentators say anything about boxing. They are completely ****ing ignorant and know no more about boxing than the women who watch DLH fight do, which is ****ing **** ZERO.
exactly. the only espn commentator who should be allowed to say anything is brian kenny.
Illmatic is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2007, 03:22 PM   #6
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigReg
Skip Bayless is the biggest ****in hater in sports. He gives no one credit. He constantly ****s on Lebron and Lance Armstrong as well. **** this guy.
yup, hes the worst of em all. The old guy on around the horn cracks me up b/c he does the same thing and gets owned all the time...hes been refusing to give derek anderson credit all year and now hes having a pro bowl season
Illmatic is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2007, 03:27 PM   #7
BigReg
Broad Street Bully
East Side VIP

Quote:
yup, hes the worst of em all. The old guy on around the horn cracks me up b/c he does the same thing and gets owned all the time...hes been refusing to give derek anderson credit all year and now hes having a pro bowl season
Woody Paige is half retarted, so I would expect that type of nonsense to come out of his mouth.
BigReg is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2007, 03:31 PM   #8
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Woody Paige is half retarted, so I would expect that type of nonsense to come out of his mouth.
yup, thats his name. He actually does know what hes talking about half the time...i give him credit b/c he makes me laugh. when he disses derek anderson or refuses to apologize, they just mute him for awhile
Illmatic is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2007, 03:33 PM   #9
Symphenyceo
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
exactly. the only espn commentator who should be allowed to say anything is brian kenny.

and probably atlas
Symphenyceo is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2007, 03:41 PM   #10
Pimp C
Houston VS Everybody
East Side VIP

Bayless is a hack.
Pimp C is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2007, 03:57 PM   #11
Bigcat
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Location: The Valley of the shadow of death . Remember a desperate man is a dangerous man !!
vCash: 300

It was Rickys choice to make the leap, and Floyd won the fight handily..

I think it was a great gallant attempt , and a great Victory against a strong challenge..........

Nothing more...

Floyd had a lot of advantages naturally.. But Hatton is a hard man to beat anyhow..
Bigcat is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2007, 03:59 PM   #12
MacManJr.
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Just give me 1 round with Skip Bayless and we can fight for free!
MacManJr. is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2007, 04:00 PM   #13
the_what
Bolo Punch KO
ESB Addict

Quote:
Hes right about Lebron though. He looks scared when the game is on the line in the 4th quarter.
the_what is offline  Top
Old 12-11-2007, 04:29 PM   #14
Lacyace
Forever Knight
ESB Addict

vCash: 200

The worst part is that non-boxing fans are going to take Bayless word as the truth.
Lacyace is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2007, 05:10 AM   #15
Illmatic
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_what
Hes right about Lebron though. He looks scared when the game is on the line in the 4th quarter.
i guess you havent seen the playoffs the last two years....this 21 and 22 year old was making quite a few game winning shots and performances...
Illmatic is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum