Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2011, 09:37 PM   #46
Contendo
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Sydney
Posts: 2,517
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Green, Geale are monkeys: Mundine

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyking View Post
Why don't you go and dig up the complete verbatim answer to the leading question the journalist asked? Talk about taking the pieces you want to make your point you stupid piece of shit. Do you know about all the ****ed up things the USA has done in the past? Go jump into the nearest empty swimming pool - head first preferrably.

Thank you for your wonderfully insightful and intelligent response.
Contendo is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2011, 09:41 PM   #47
donkeyking
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 942
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Green, Geale are monkeys: Mundine

[quote=oztriker;10855126]
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyking View Post
Why don't you go and dig up the complete verbatim answer to the leading question the journalist asked? Talk about taking the pieces you want to make your point you stupid piece of shit. Do you know about all the ****ed up things the USA has done in the past? Go jump into the nearest empty swimming pool - head first preferrably.[/quote]

You've obviously tried it already.....Doen't seem to have helped you much......................

Might I suggest...... Try the deep end (with no water) next time.
This quote came from a tv interview. Go watch it you old fart.
donkeyking is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:48 PM   #48
oztriker
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Charlie (The mouthguard spitter) Zelanoff
Posts: 1,554
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Green, Geale are monkeys: Mundine

[quote=donkeyking;10855162]
Quote:
Originally Posted by oztriker View Post

This quote came from a tv interview. Go watch it you old fart.

Happy to...... Post the link then.....coz I can't be arsed lookling for it.

Or..... is that a little beyond your "EDUCATED" capabilities
oztriker is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:22 PM   #49
The Spider
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Default Re: Green, Geale are monkeys: Mundine

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Here is what he said.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
HE very nearly lost his shot with the IBF bet he wishes he did now. Not that controversial if you said it now but right after an act that killed 3000 innocent people c,mon man.
Incomprehensible that someone could come out with a statement like that at such a sensitive time.
 Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:47 PM   #50
oztriker
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Charlie (The mouthguard spitter) Zelanoff
Posts: 1,554
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Green, Geale are monkeys: Mundine

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spider View Post
Incomprehensible that someone could come out with a statement like that at such a sensitive time.
Not if you remember that we are talking about someone who would struggle to tie his own shoelaces unaided
oztriker is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 11:31 PM   #51
stewy
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 652
vCash: 75
Default Re: Green, Geale are monkeys: Mundine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contendo View Post
Let me refresh your memory actually, the comments weren't the gist of what you stated above, they were -


ďThey call it an act of terrorism, but if you can understand religion, and our way of life, itís not about terrorism. Itís about fighting for Godís law, and Americaís brought it upon themselves."


What the **** isn't controversial, or more to the point, stupid about that statement? What isn't anti-American about that?

I'd consider myself a reasonably educated person and I take this a completely dumb thing to say as you so put it before. I would think there'd be more people taking that position than yours were you thought it was well justified.
if a normal person said that it would be
a muslim saying that shit is hardly controversial
stewy is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:10 AM   #52
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 4,949
vCash: 2746
Default Re: Green, Geale are monkeys: Mundine

Most things that come out of his shit hole of a mouth is utter rubbish, i dont know how he is getting on PPV mainevent still?
StiffJab is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 06:37 AM   #53
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: GAME MATCH POINT
Posts: 6,073
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Green, Geale are monkeys: Mundine

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyking View Post
Why don't you go and dig up the complete verbatim answer to the leading question the journalist asked? Talk about taking the pieces you want to make your point you stupid piece of shit. Do you know about all the ****ed up things the USA has done in the past? Go jump into the nearest empty swimming pool - head first preferrably.
You mean the question by the hard hitting current affairs journalist Richard Wilkins?

He should be banned from entering the US for being outwitted by that vapid, vacuous idiot.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:21 AM   #54
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Green, Geale are monkeys: Mundine

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettingman View Post
It was not a dumb thing to say. I would agree with what he said and so would any reasonable educated person as compared to uneducated person such as yourself. It was purely a media beat up.

Let me refresh your memory. In summary he said something to the gist of "knowing how the Americans have treated muslims in the past, I would understand why the terrorists would react the way they did". There is nothing controversial, racist or anti-american regarding that statement.
**** off you dopey, sycophantic cunt troll

"They brought it on themselves" is essentially what the ****ing idiot said.

He didn't know what he was talking about, he was just trying to say something inflammatory, but he didn't realise just how inflammatory what he said actually was...he's nothing but a token muslim in imitation of Muhammed Ali.

You reckon Solo Haumono (who announced his conversion to Islam on the Footy Show at the same time as Mundine) is still a muslim?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:23 AM   #55
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,236
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Green, Geale are monkeys: Mundine

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyking View Post
Why don't you go and dig up the complete verbatim answer to the leading question the journalist asked? Talk about taking the pieces you want to make your point you stupid piece of shit. Do you know about all the ****ed up things the USA has done in the past? Go jump into the nearest empty swimming pool - head first preferrably.
So you start off trying to imply he was taken out of context and was set up by the journo (the knee-slapping Richard Wilkins) before trying to justify what he said by deflecting blame back onto the USA.

Make up your mind as to which excuse you want to use, arsewipe
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 07:44 AM   #56
Lead Right
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 702
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Green, Geale are monkeys: Mundine

flying planes into buildings is not really normal activity. Its an act of terror. Islam extreme groups are just plan crazy, they are muderers, the proof is in the pudding. Mundine should have just kept his trap shut on thos topic at that time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettingman View Post
It was not a dumb thing to say. I would agree with what he said and so would any reasonable educated person as compared to uneducated person such as yourself. It was purely a media beat up.

Let me refresh your memory. In summary he said something to the gist of "knowing how the Americans have treated muslims in the past, I would understand why the terrorists would react the way they did". There is nothing controversial, racist or anti-american regarding that statement.
Lead Right is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:30 AM   #57
donkeyking
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 942
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Green, Geale are monkeys: Mundine

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
So you start off trying to imply he was taken out of context and was set up by the journo (the knee-slapping Richard Wilkins) before trying to justify what he said by deflecting blame back onto the USA.

Make up your mind as to which excuse you want to use, arsewipe
You need to take English comprehension lessons uneducated hack. Nothing Mundine said in that interview is offensive.

What did he say that comes across as offensive or inflammatory against the USA? It is dumb asses like you who jump onto anything to push your agenda.

Saying he understands why the terrorist did what they did as a reaction to US actions is anti-US? How ****ing dumb are you? Did he say he agreed with what they did? Did he say that was the right thing to do?

A man kills his wife when he catches her committing adultery. I say "I understand why he did such a thing". If you do not understand such simple things differences you can also jump into the deep end of an empty swimming pool head first.
donkeyking is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 10:33 AM   #58
TheDuke
Let me marry Boxed Ears
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Your girlfriend's handbag
Posts: 0
vCash: 75
Default Re: Green, Geale are monkeys: Mundine

DK without from memory he said the "US brought it on themselves" - I'll be honest, I'm not (personally) offended but to suggest that is not inflammatory is just being obtuse.
TheDuke is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #59
boxon123
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,213
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Green, Geale are monkeys: Mundine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
He wont go to USA because of comments he made post 9/11, the media would bash him hard and he knows it, the interview he did would be replayed and he would not be accepted very well in USA. I personally dont think he will EVER fight in america unless of course Phil Austin wants to give him a free shot at the IBO title against someone who normally fights a few divisions below what Mundine is fighting at.
I have watch you write some truly bizarre things on here but this is the most bizarre crap yet. Surely you don't believe the 9/11 crap.Truly? Mundine is a no one is the world of boxing and runs around making noise in a pool of about 90 Aussie pros
boxers.
boxon123 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 01:51 PM   #60
boxon123
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 2,213
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Green, Geale are monkeys: Mundine

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyking View Post
You need to take English comprehension lessons uneducated hack. Nothing Mundine said in that interview is offensive.

What did he say that comes across as offensive or inflammatory against the USA? It is dumb asses like you who jump onto anything to push your agenda.

Saying he understands why the terrorist did what they did as a reaction to US actions is anti-US? How ****ing dumb are you? Did he say he agreed with what they did? Did he say that was the right thing to do?

A man kills his wife when he catches her committing adultery. I say "I understand why he did such a thing". If you do not understand such simple things differences you can also jump into the deep end of an empty swimming pool head first.
Interesting Comment considering Mundine was on his way to Germany who lost 300 people in 911 to fight for a US based World Title!
boxon123 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013