Old 10-02-2011, 03:28 PM   #61
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346
Default Re: Green, Geale are monkeys: Mundine

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxon123 View Post
I have watch you write some truly bizarre things on here but this is the most bizarre crap yet. Surely you don't believe the 9/11 crap.Truly? Mundine is a no one is the world of boxing and runs around making noise in a pool of about 90 Aussie pros
boxers.
How is what i wrote bizarre crap? 9/11 isnt crap, its fact. He was condemed for his comments at the time and told he wasnt welcome in USA. We all know why he said what he said, he is outspoken and thrives on contraversy however he was not alone in making the comments he made, it was him basicly saying USA brought it upon themselfs which in some aspects of what he is saying is infact correct.

If you ask the question WHY did 9/11 happen, the answer will most likely always be related to the context of what Mundine has stated, and is something most muslims would most likely agree on. The timing of what he said was bad but like i said, Mundine thrives on this sht.

USA media would lap it up, anti american muslim to fight blah blah blah, replays of the statments he made on TV etc.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #62
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxon123 View Post
Interesting Comment considering Mundine was on his way to Germany who lost 300 people in 911 to fight for a US based World Title!

Let's not forget 11 Australians were also killed in this premeditated slaughter of people who's only 'crime' was that they turned up for work that day.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2011, 05:17 PM   #63
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
Let's not forget 11 Australians were also killed in this premeditated slaughter of people who's only 'crime' was that they turned up for work that day.
thats exactly right. we should never forget the victims. nor the premeditation of the event. we should never forget that a small group of people are prepared to slaughter thousands of innocents. either you believe the official story, or the unnoficial one. either way, few are prepared to slaughter many.

as for mundines comment 'they brought it apon themselves'.....he totally missed the point....unless he mean 'they did it to themselves' (by their own hand), then he will have taken a side. the victims were blameless.

just like at nagasaki and hiroshima.
sallywinder is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2011, 05:43 PM   #64
ALTogethernow
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

maybe not a good idea to dissect comments made by a younger and equally or greater controversial mundine. Though I do not think Sally that he thought that the individuals that suffered loss in the great tragedy deserved it or brought it apon themselves. I think he meant America as a country due to their relations, foreign policy, countless bombings themselves and terror that america had inflicted on the middle eastern region, as well as funding and supporting Israel had brought on the a measure of repercussion. Not a well thought out statement by Mundine at all, and poorly timed. Sad to see what may have been had he had the ability to self edit his comments.
ALTogethernow is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2011, 06:42 PM   #65
ImElvis666
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 227381

I'm baffled as to why Mundine draws so much discussion on this forum. He's nowhere near as relevant as guys like Katsidis, Geale and even Dib.
ImElvis666 is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2011, 06:53 PM   #66
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImElvis666 View Post
I'm baffled as to why Mundine draws so much discussion on this forum. He's nowhere near as relevant as guys like Katsidis, Geale and even Dib.

Along with Amway salesman, Mundine's little band of nut-hugger supporters are the most brainwashed people on the face of the earth.

Trying to defend his lamentable statements about 9/11 being a prime example of their norrow-mindedness and ignorance of the truth.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2011, 07:48 PM   #67
donkeyking
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuke View Post
DK without from memory he said the "US brought it on themselves" - I'll be honest, I'm not (personally) offended but to suggest that is not inflammatory is just being obtuse.
That single line may be inflammatory but if you read the whole transcript it is not. Morons pull that single line out and kick up a storm in a tea cup.
donkeyking is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2011, 08:03 PM   #68
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru

vCash: 700

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImElvis666 View Post
Mundine and Green are the highest profile Aussie boxers and polarise public opinion. Katsidis and Geale are well liked by nearly all so don't generate as much interest on this forum.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2011, 09:01 PM   #69
whopperdong
"sorry dan, im the man"
ESB Addict

vCash: 367

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALTogethernow View Post
maybe not a good idea to dissect comments made by a younger and equally or greater controversial mundine. Though I do not think Sally that he thought that the individuals that suffered loss in the great tragedy deserved it or brought it apon themselves. I think he meant America as a country due to their relations, foreign policy, countless bombings themselves and terror that america had inflicted on the middle eastern region, as well as funding and supporting Israel had brought on the a measure of repercussion. Not a well thought out statement by Mundine at all, and poorly timed. Sad to see what may have been had he had the ability to self edit his comments.
Amen
whopperdong is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2011, 09:02 PM   #70
whopperdong
"sorry dan, im the man"
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Mundine and Green are the highest profile Aussie boxers and polarise public opinion. Katsidis and Geale are well liked by nearly all so don't generate as much interest on this forum.
not fair
Old 10-02-2011, 09:12 PM   #71
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by whopperdong View Post
not fair
like a gins left tit.

its not right, and its not fair...
sallywinder is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2011, 09:39 PM   #72
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru

vCash: 700

Quote:
Originally Posted by whopperdong View Post
not fair
You're right it isn't fair to Katsidis or Geale but it's true.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2011, 10:03 PM   #73
whopperdong
"sorry dan, im the man"
ESB Addict

Quote:
You're right it isn't fair to Katsidis or Geale but it's true.
maybe they should call out shot big names. seems to be the formula for success.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:06 PM   #74
Sox
Hangin with the real deal
East Side Guru

vCash: 1044

Quote:
Pretty much, the first 2 you mentioned a media shit talkers, the other 2 aren't. The media like shit talk, and so does the greater public.

It's no big deal anyway, if you don't like what you see, look the other way.
Sox is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2011, 02:21 AM   #75
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1325

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyking View Post
You need to take English comprehension lessons uneducated hack. Nothing Mundine said in that interview is offensive.

What did he say that comes across as offensive or inflammatory against the USA? It is dumb asses like you who jump onto anything to push your agenda.

Saying he understands why the terrorist did what they did as a reaction to US actions is anti-US? How ****ing dumb are you? Did he say he agreed with what they did? Did he say that was the right thing to do?

A man kills his wife when he catches her committing adultery. I say "I understand why he did such a thing". If you do not understand such simple things differences you can also jump into the deep end of an empty swimming pool head first.
So it's purely about the words he used is it?

Got nothing to do with the context in which his comments were made?

Nothing to do with the timing of his comments?

So someone murders a muslim, someone else says "I can understand why he did that, they're all terrorists anyway, he brought it on himself".

Who's the dumb cunt again, you dumb cunt?
IrnBruMan is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum