Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-02-2011, 04:48 AM   #1
oztriker
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Arrow Dan Carter out of World Cup.... Richie McCaw injured....The "CHOKE" begins....

Can't help bad luck....ehh?
oztriker is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2011, 05:00 AM   #2
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275
Default Re: Dan Carter out of World Cup.... Richie McCaw injured....The "CHOKE" begins....

Quote:
Originally Posted by oztriker View Post
Can't help bad luck....ehh?
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2011, 05:29 AM   #3
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611
Default Re: Dan Carter out of World Cup.... Richie McCaw injured....The "CHOKE" begins....

Oz do you really think missing those 2 players will mean much?

Blacks will roll all teams with 13 men on the field, it is a very very strong squad this time around
teke is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2011, 05:42 AM   #4
oztriker
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by teke View Post

Blacks will roll all teams with 13 men on the field, it is a very very strong squad this time around
Kiwis said that 4 years ago.....and 4 years before that.....and 4 years before that....etc etc
oztriker is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2011, 05:22 PM   #5
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

swap the 'chicken dance' for the 'ALL BLACK CHOKE DANCE...da da, da da, da da, da.......duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh, duh.....choke, choke, choke, choke....

sallywinder is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2011, 06:59 PM   #6
Haggis McJackass
Semi-neutralist Overseer
ESB Addict

vCash: 177

Quote:

New Zealand is freaking out about this. In terms of how much losing Carter means, it means a hell of a lot. It means that in the big games and moments, they are without their #1 superstar playmaker and goalkicker, but not only that, Carter has been a centrepiece of their team for years. They don't have anyone with big-match experience who can step in for him.

Their second choice first-five is Colin Slade who nobody has any faith in and he knows it, and they are considering starting Piri Weepu at first-five. So they want to make a halfback switch to first-five for the first time in his professional career, starting at the knockout stages of the World Cup. That tells you a lot about how easily they can absorb the Carter loss.

Haggis McJackass is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2011, 10:53 PM   #7
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis McJackass View Post
New Zealand is freaking out about this. In terms of how much losing Carter means, it means a hell of a lot. It means that in the big games and moments, they are without their #1 superstar playmaker and goalkicker, but not only that, Carter has been a centrepiece of their team for years. They don't have anyone with big-match experience who can step in for him.

Their second choice first-five is Colin Slade who nobody has any faith in and he knows it, and they are considering starting Piri Weepu at first-five. So they want to make a halfback switch to first-five for the first time in his professional career, starting at the knockout stages of the World Cup. That tells you a lot about how easily they can absorb the Carter loss.

This fan isnt freaking out about the Carter loss cause the team is so dam strong. You need only look at the other teams to see how much stronger the Blacks are. Weepu has played number 10 a few times in his career and if chosen there will play well but Slade is my man to get it done.
teke is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2011, 11:03 PM   #8
stewy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

they will still probably win in another snore-fest of a final.....
stewy is offline  Top
Old 10-02-2011, 11:31 PM   #9
wide_open_road
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 187

who gives a ****, its only rah rah
wide_open_road is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2011, 01:10 AM   #10
Haggis McJackass
Semi-neutralist Overseer
ESB Addict

vCash: 177

Quote:
This fan isnt freaking out about the Carter loss cause the team is so dam strong. You need only look at the other teams to see how much stronger the Blacks are. Weepu has played number 10 a few times in his career and if chosen there will play well but Slade is my man to get it done.
Top story on stuff.co.nz at this very moment. Not sports story, but story full stop:

"GET OVER IT" NZ:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

LATEST: All Blacks star Dan Carter says the New Zealand public needs to move on from his injury and support the team through the rest of the cup even though he won't be playing.

"I can't see why the country can't get over it," he said at a press conference this afternoon.

The All Blacks' most influential player, who was told yesterday that his tournament was over, left Wellington for Auckland this afternoon along with the rest of the side.

"I encourage everyone to move on. I'm now here to help the team and I think that's what everyone should do."

They are going apeshit over here mate.

Haggis McJackass is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2011, 01:38 AM   #11
donkeyking
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Top story on stuff.co.nz at this very moment. Not sports story, but story full stop:

"GET OVER IT" NZ:

LATEST: All Blacks star Dan Carter says the New Zealand public needs to move on from his injury and support the team through the rest of the cup even though he won't be playing.

"I can't see why the country can't get over it," he said at a press conference this afternoon.

The All Blacks' most influential player, who was told yesterday that his tournament was over, left Wellington for Auckland this afternoon along with the rest of the side.

"I encourage everyone to move on. I'm now here to help the team and I think that's what everyone should do."

Teke is in denial. He is putting on a brave face on the internet but his keyboard is flooded. He went and got a waterproof keyboard yesterday.
donkeyking is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2011, 01:39 AM   #12
Earl-hickey
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 765

I think the All Blacks glass jaw just got exposed
Earl-hickey is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2011, 03:25 AM   #13
pecks
East Side Guru

vCash: 1908

Carter or no Carter, they'll still choke. It's the All Blacks, it's a World Cup, it's simply what they do, regardless of the players they will or wont have at their disposal.
When its sudden death time and a game is in the balance, Carter turns to shit anyway, so it'll have no bearing on the inevitable choke that'll come.

When do the quarters start anyway? Might try and see if I can find a pub in Tokyo where they'll be showing it.
pecks is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2011, 11:43 AM   #14
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

Quote:

"GET OVER IT" NZ:

Yeah I know, it's embarrassing to think that they are relying on a single player when they have so much depth. If the team shares the belief of the media then they will get beaten by a nuffie like the Wallabies
teke is offline  Top
Old 10-03-2011, 11:44 AM   #15
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyking View Post
Teke is in denial. He is putting on a brave face on the internet but his keyboard is flooded. He went and got a waterproof keyboard yesterday.
I would like you to fly a All Black Avatar please for 1 month
teke is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum