Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 12-12-2007, 06:11 AM   #1
jonnys

vCash: 1000
Default Saw the Hatton Mayweather card the other day...

Just wanted to say I was really impressed when the commentators for the Lacy-Manfredo gave props to Aussie boxers: Everyone from Green to Katsidis. Even mentioned Calzaghe and Mundine in the same sentence. How good is Aussie boxing?
jonnys is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2007, 08:06 PM   #2
Barge FTA
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Saw the Hatton Mayweather card the other day...

I had a laugh at that. Bob Sheridan just drops names of his mates during the coverage. He mentioned Angelo Hyder and Shannan Taylor. let's face it, nobody around the world would care less about either of them. he just did it because they are his only friends.
Barge FTA is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2007, 08:18 PM   #3
Dr Gonzo
Yo! Molesta La Breastas!
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barge FTA
I had a laugh at that. Bob Sheridan just drops names of his mates during the coverage. He mentioned Angelo Hyder and Shannan Taylor. let's face it, nobody around the world would care less about either of them. he just did it because they are his only friends.
noone would care less about you either **** head
Dr Gonzo is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2007, 09:37 PM   #4
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Shannan Taylor is a dickhead granted, but without Angelo Hyder many of our boxers would have little to no direction.
Hyder puts massive time & effort into all of his cards too.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 12-15-2007, 12:30 PM   #5
Dan Carter

vCash: 1646

Floyd Mauweather vs Hatton fight was a mean as event. My Family and I watched it together and it was well worth the money. Floyd is an amazing talent, Hatton is great to but the better man won on the day.

We have a few members of our Canterbury jnr elites coming through that have some boxing ability. The Liason officers who are members of the cities Outreach Program brought them in (off the streets basically) to try out for our playership vacancies and let me tell you there is some talent amonst them.
Dan Carter is offline  Top
Old 01-09-2008, 07:13 AM   #6
SMASHER YATES
number 1 contender
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Carter
Floyd Mauweather vs Hatton fight was a mean as event. My Family and I watched it together and it was well worth the money. Floyd is an amazing talent, Hatton is great to but the better man won on the day.

We have a few members of our Canterbury jnr elites coming through that have some boxing ability. The Liason officers who are members of the cities Outreach Program brought them in (off the streets basically) to try out for our playership vacancies and let me tell you there is some talent amonst them.
yeah totally enjoyed that fight!!i like hatton,hes a tough little bastard but very prone to gettin messed up and bleedin..hard head though,both threw good hard hits,as for mayweather.....like him good quick fighter doesnt stop workin but reminds me too much of mundine they both ****in mouth off too much!!
SMASHER YATES is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum