Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 12-12-2007, 09:00 AM   #16
JJ
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1358
Default Re: If Mayeather really Retires... Boxing will go down

Another thing thats annoying is when athletes keep talking about retirering. It is away to put them self above their sport, the sport that have given them everything!

The Wiliams sister have done it for years now, they keep talking about fashion and business, it is funny to see them in their creations...Bulldozers in glitter
JJ is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2007, 09:00 AM   #17
jaycuban
Cubans Do It Better !
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealIzm
I'm not the one posting silly ass threads about your man hero. And you just put it best with "most hyped" so **** you and **** your manslave Guillermo you ****ing idiot. The title of the thread tells us that if Gayweather retires You will go down and cry to you manslave Guillermo just be sure you clean your plate you ****ing assclown Cheers
Hahahaha these kids

Last edited by PACZ; 11-05-2006 at 09:00 AM.
jaycuban is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2007, 09:02 AM   #18
Shaolin Box
Respect
ESB Addict

Quote:
Bullshit thread pal. You're obviously a slimey PBF nuthugger that only pays attention to Floyd. If you want to be serious lets take away the fights Floyd won in 07, do that and you still have the best year for boxing in decades. Many including myself consider Cotto to be the best Welterweight right now. It's pretty easy to do just look PBF's resume. Cotto's is better already. Aside from Cotto you have Pavlik, Calzaghe, Juan Diaz, Haye, Diaconu, Hatton, Dawson, Kessler, Taylor, Miranda, Linares, a few others as well. So you and your goofy ****ing avatar can go **** themselves. Cheers
Cotto, the best welter? If they fought Cotto would be lucky if he lasted a little longer than Ricky but i doubt it. He has a questionable chin and you know that. I really hope PBF takes this fight if for nothing else but to shut up the moronic Cotto fans
Shaolin Box is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2007, 09:04 AM   #19
jaycuban
Cubans Do It Better !
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodismyPuta
Boxing was here before PBF came in the scene and will continue to be here after his gone so only you believe a dumbass comment like that. Get OFF his NUTS already bro....He won ok but please dont make him out to be bigger than SRR, Ali, Tyson, or SRL because he is not.
What the hell are you talking about, Mayweather is not even my favorite fighter, and i havent even made a post or anything about the hatton/mayweather fight so were are you coming from ? Im talking reality here, nobody lately has brought more excitement to the sport thatn mayweather has so if he retires we will have to wait for a new megastar just like we did in the heavyweight division waiting for Klistschko. Im not talking about what floyd has done for boxing period, im talking about lately, just like Roger Mayweather said, you got this guy being the best today, this guy being the best tomorow, this guy the next day... NO FLOYD the best priod "NOT CAUSE I SAY SO ? BUT JUST THE WAY IT IS"
jaycuban is offline  Top
Old 12-12-2007, 09:09 AM   #20
Nero
Moscow Never Sleeps
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
I still say the fighter with the greatest chance of beating Mayweather would be Tszyu(We already know Castillo really beat him)maybe even more so than Cotto for obvious reasons.
Tszyu is a heavyweight now
And you are a ****ing dummy

But I do want to know what could help Kostya win ?
Nero is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum