Badlok
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 2350
Default Re: Good Bute interview yesterday

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeAverage View Post
Well ... he wants to travel...

as long as the timezones are roughly the same so his sleeping patterns aren't ****ed up.

and as long as the language and culture is roughly the same so that he doesn't feel outside his comfort zone.

Safe travels, Bute.
well his last fight was in Romania so the time zone point doesn't stand

Well the last time i check they were speaking english in the US and Bute doesn't talk really great in english. You really compare MTL life to the state ?
Badlok is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2011, 04:53 PM   #62
tito44
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Bute, is the best supermiddleweight in the world, but his trainer is clueless when talking about Kessler. Kessler, in his prime would beat Bute and still would have a chance, now.
tito44 is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2011, 04:55 PM   #63
crosbyshow
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Stange

De La Hoya = Never fought outside of US

Maywheather = Nerver fought outside of US

Jones Jr = Fought outside of US late in his carreer only

Calzague = Fight outside of his country late in his career.

Bute is 31

he has plenty of time to fight in the US or outside

For the moment, the money is in MONTREALLLLLL
crosbyshow is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2011, 05:02 PM   #64
crosbyshow
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

and BTW

Stephan Larouche his trainer

Maybe the most underrated coach in boxing today.

I take Larouche way before Emanuel Steward - and even Freddie Roach....way before.

He built Eric Lucas from nothing.

Talk to Bute about Larouche and tell him that Roach is available...you will see.

Bute would choose Larouche any day of the week.

Jean Pascal did a major mistake to not work with Larouche

Samething for David Lemieux.

Russ amber has a bigger name than Stephan Larouche but in fact Amber is not in Larouche's league
crosbyshow is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2011, 05:20 PM   #65
BatTheMan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosbyshow View Post
Stange

De La Hoya = Never fought outside of US

Maywheather = Nerver fought outside of US

Jones Jr = Fought outside of US late in his carreer only

Calzague = Fight outside of his country late in his career.

Bute is 31

he has plenty of time to fight in the US or outside

For the moment, the money is in MONTREALLLLLL
Yes. The money is still in Montreal and Bute is not ready to risk fighting in an opponents backyard.
BatTheMan is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2011, 05:24 PM   #66
BatTheMan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastsideBoxing View Post
It's still travelling you idiot!!!
By your defintion Bute also travels if he has to go to Quebec.

That's not how I see it.

Facts are that Bute will not come to Europe. Good luck in securing Froch, Kessler or Ward in a neutral US venue and don't be dissapointed when it doesn't happen and Bute rematches the dangerous Brinkley instead.
BatTheMan is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2011, 05:26 PM   #67
drozzy
AERE
ESB Addict

vCash: 550

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatTheMan View Post
Yes. The money is still in Montreal and Bute is not ready to risk fighting in an opponents backyard.
And, AND, both Kiltschkos make a lot of money fighting out of Germany but are not ready to risk fighting in their opponents backyards.
drozzy is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2011, 05:38 PM   #68
MJK
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 315

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosbyshow View Post
and BTW

Stephan Larouche his trainer

Maybe the most underrated coach in boxing today.

I take Larouche way before Emanuel Steward - and even Freddie Roach....way before.

He built Eric Lucas from nothing.

Talk to Bute about Larouche and tell him that Roach is available...you will see.

Bute would choose Larouche any day of the week.

Jean Pascal did a major mistake to not work with Larouche

Samething for David Lemieux.

Russ amber has a bigger name than Stephan Larouche but in fact Amber is not in Larouche's league
It didnt work with Molitor though
MJK is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2011, 05:38 PM   #69
drozzy
AERE
ESB Addict

Quote:

That's not how I see it.

Facts are that Bute will not come to Europe. Good luck in securing Froch, Kessler or Ward in a neutral US venue and don't be dissapointed when it doesn't happen and Bute rematches the dangerous Brinkley instead.
LOL wow Bat you've reached low, low levels with this comment full of hatred...

I don't want to start fires with fello canucks, but Québec was declared a nation by our prime minister. Bute is living in a culture that's light fukkin years away from Vegas or LA. If you're from QC and land downtown NYC, it's usually a pretty big shock. A major Bute fight at MSG would be everyone's #1 event on the year's calendar. MSG brings a lot of the QC gate numbers, and symbolizes the US as well. That's where Bute could fight Ward, or one of Froch/Kessler if Showtimes acknowledges the financial advantages associated with NYC/MSG. Timezone effect too, as EST is a good baseline for PPV's.

Showtime runs the show dude, and they have high expectations in regards to all of them, Ward/Froch/Kessler/Bute, all related to a number of major fights they have in mind. Sauerland cryin wolf? Feel free to come up with more money than QC/NYC gate + Showtime PPV $ and offer it to Froch or Ward, but that's what will be at stake in any Bute fight vs the rest of the top 4.

And there's talks of having a major fight outside..?! Gotta get to that other thread now lol.
drozzy is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2011, 05:43 PM   #70
dhralf
**** the queen!
ESB Addict

vCash: 215

Quote:

That's not how I see it.

Yeah facts.........LMFAO
dhralf is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2011, 05:45 PM   #71
dhralf
**** the queen!
ESB Addict

vCash: 215

From now on, battheman words are all facts.....
dhralf is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2011, 06:13 PM   #72
MJK
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 315

Quote:

That's not how I see it.

I think I answer in the thread in p. 4 I made about the kind of things they are willing to say at this time. I know they didnt say they will fight to europe, but they didnt say they will not either. And if Larouche right now would be saying: "We plan to fight Kessler in Danemark, the fight promoted by Kessler's team and we want 50/50" he would be the laughing stock of boxing.

Another example, they never said that they want to fight Andre Direll, so by your logic it means that he dont want to. But later (last week) we learn that Direll is not making any fight because he cant have any tv deal... So the rumor that Direll is on the black list of tv network must be true. So no Bute is not ducking Direll and so the logic by which Bute is not saying he will fight in europe cannot mean that he will never fight in europe...
MJK is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2011, 08:19 PM   #73
radupidu

Quote:

That's not how I see it.

You dissapoint me Bat, but i think it's only the hate that's blinding you...Bute vs Froch, Bute vs Ward and even Bute vs Kesller (if fit and i hope at his top shape) will happen in 2012-2013 for sure...for one reason mainly and the most important------> $$$$$$$$$$

If by then Bute's stature in world boxing goes down, the fights with Froch/Kessler will most probably take place somewhere in EU

No matter how good/bad Bute will be in the next 2years, Ward will have to go by him because of USA vs CAN money milking by the promoters...where??? no other place than the land of the showbizz, and I believe you can put this fight anywhere in the US, even in Iowa and make tons of cash

So Bat.....remember this simple logic, if Bute will be worst than today he will go in 2012-2013 in EU to try redeem himself and for sure the others will try make deals with him to put his name in their CV's...if he will be better then today ( one more belt maybe)...then no choice for anyone but to fight him

Bat, my friend you will be wrong anyway...your thinking doesn't work too good when Lucian's name comes in your mind

P.S. I hope you'll stick around on esb in 2012-2013 and do not even think of making an alias as you'll most definetly be the mocking of all Bute's fans because those fights will happen
radupidu is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2011, 08:38 PM   #74
radupidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito44 View Post
Bute, is the best supermiddleweight in the world, but his trainer is clueless when talking about Kessler. Kessler, in his prime would beat Bute and still would have a chance, now.

Big Bute fan here...but i don't agree he's the best smw in world...we'll find out who's the best in next 12 months for sure...and his trainer is not clueless but cunny...by trying to get Kessler out of his shell and stir up a fight soon enough i hope...for the dane...but tito i do agree with you with you will the last part though
radupidu is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2011, 08:46 PM   #75
drozzy
AERE
ESB Addict

If one thinks Larouche seriously believes what he says in regards to 'Europeans being afraid of getting into wars, prefers fighting forward and backward', they got fooled. He's way smarter than that.

Kessler's "1 Danish Krone offer" story probably got to their ears at some point.

If they indeed offered 1.35M to Pavlik, WTF was Kessler gonna get, total?!?? 2-3M?
drozzy is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum