Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting > Non Boxing Betting

Old 10-05-2011, 12:23 AM   #1
Samurai's Slice
ESB Legend
East Side Guru

Location: Follow my blog, Boxing Legends on Facebook for the most up to date boxing news!
vCash: 163
Default Can we get some UFC Vbets?

Like Maynard-Edger 3 ect? We never have VCash betting for MMA.
Samurai's Slice is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2011, 12:50 PM   #2
Tyler-Durden
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75
Default Re: Can we get some UFC Vbets?

Because nobody cares about MMA on here
Tyler-Durden is offline  Top
Old 10-05-2011, 07:23 PM   #3
Samurai's Slice
ESB Legend
East Side Guru

Location: Follow my blog, Boxing Legends on Facebook for the most up to date boxing news!
vCash: 163

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler-Durden View Post
Because nobody cares about MMA on here
I am not a hardcore MMA fan either, I like boxing way more, But it doesn't have to Team Boxing and Team MMA.
Samurai's Slice is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2011, 09:01 AM   #4
Tyler-Durden
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Hehe no problem man.

But I think there are occasionally UFC bets on here. Don't know why it's not more frequent though.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Tyler-Durden is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 10:04 AM   #5
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 32000

The two of mine there were just one-shot deals for novelty/circus-act matches (with Toney and Pudz being MMA "outsiders").

I no longer follow MMA much at all and have no interest in tracking it closely enough to run vBookie events for it.

Apparently none of the other vBookies do either, as it's been brought up and discussed enough to get their attention if anyone did.

It is recognized that there is demand for them. It's just a matter of nobody feeling like taking the time to do it.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Old 10-15-2011, 03:37 PM   #6
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru

vCash: 553
Arrow Re: Can we get some UFC Vbets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
The two of mine there were just one-shot deals for novelty/circus-act matches (with Toney and Pudz being MMA "outsiders").

I no longer follow MMA much at all and have no interest in tracking it closely enough to run vBookie events for it.

Apparently none of the other vBookies do either, as it's been brought up and discussed enough to get their attention if anyone did.

It is recognized that there is demand for them. It's just a matter of nobody feeling like taking the time to do it.
Shame on you and the rest of them.. Chucky, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, and RDJ.

I remember the last appointed MMA mod made his own circle jerk thread.. Promising us great things, yet the only MMA matchups up for vCash are undesirable? **** this.. Appoint an MMA mod like Stoo or Popkins.

Better yet? Appoint a member who carries the MMA section like Stoo or Popkins as a vBookie.. I know they would be willing to step up, so would I.

Us MMA fans have STACKED cards of significance on a monthly basis.. And this goes beyond The UFC. If anything, allow us to bet on The UFC title fights.. Following only The UFC should be easy enough, right?

This section is ****ing DEAD.. With the last bet of any significance being the NBA Finals. Were at the height of MLB for this season, and not a single game to bet on? Shame shame, I will remember your names.
BobDigi5060 is offline  Top
Old 10-15-2011, 05:36 PM   #7
IntentionalButt
East Side VIP

Yeah, right....because I exist to serve you and your precious little whims.

Also, I'm not a mod. So don't whine to me. Whine to people who make decisions around here.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:18 PM   #8
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru

This section could use another mod.. Like I said.. Deep into MLB, not a single playoff bet.. Not a single bet of substance for the last four months.. This goes beyond MMA.

Maybe you should be a mod, 60,000+ posts in 5 years? I'm sure you would do this section a favor if it were your duty.

You, and the mods in this section (Boxing Girl, Freddy Kreuger, Chucky, and Jason Voorhees) log on everyday.. All we ask is for some Mixed Martial Arts matchups to bet on.. It would bring life to this section. These mods simply aren't doing their jobs very well.

This post isn't exclusive to you, IB, but if you can create two MMA related threads in this section, then you should be listening too.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:58 PM   #9
IntentionalButt
East Side VIP

I'm just not the right guy for the job.

I make boxing betting threads because I care about boxing and follow it religiously.

I make basketball playoff betting threads because I care about basketball and follow it religiously.

I don't make MMA betting threads or baseball betting threads, because I don't care anywhere as near as much about those sports and certainly don't follow them religiously enough to always be abreast of what's current.

I'm not saying you're wrong that someone ought to do them, since there seems to be some demand for them. It should just be someone who DOES care about them and DOES follow them. That's up to the people in charge if they want to give an MMA/MLB fan the power to make vBookie threads if someone steps up to do it.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:34 PM   #10
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru

^^I here you

Mods.. Please give us the green light.. Plenty of responsible regulars in our MMA Section who would deliver, myself included. If a casual fan like Samurai's Slice is in demand, what more do you need?

A thriving, non seasonal, combat sport like MMA is just what this section needs.

MMA Section? MMA vBets

Old 11-01-2011, 03:51 PM   #11
Boxing Girl
Champion
East Side Guru

Location: 3 time Award winning Boxing radio show hostess. Follow me at Twitter @JennaOnTheRopes
vCash: 100

What the problem here....Im too lazy to read and I got an inteview in 9 minutes!
Boxing Girl is offline  Top
Old 11-01-2011, 06:46 PM   #12
BobDigi5060
East Side MMA
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Girl View Post
What the problem here....Im too lazy to read and I got an inteview in 9 minutes!

Here you go

Mods, just give us the green light
Old 11-02-2011, 07:31 AM   #13
Lynchburg
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1449

Let's make this happen!

There is a lot of demand i'd say!!!

Lynchburg
Lynchburg is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2011, 01:09 PM   #14
Boxing Girl
Champion
East Side Guru

Location: 3 time Award winning Boxing radio show hostess. Follow me at Twitter @JennaOnTheRopes
vCash: 100

We can have UFC....all we need it 2 people that will do Non-boxing v-bookie events....such as UFC.....FOOTBALL AND WHATEVER......you just need to get accurate betting odds and not **** up.....if 2 people want to step up and take charge of that.....I'll put the word in to make them v-bookies......who is willing to step up and post odds for every UFC event, and or some other non boxing events.
Boxing Girl is offline  Top
Old 11-03-2011, 01:17 PM   #15
HENDO
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Girl View Post
We can have UFC....all we need it 2 people that will do Non-boxing v-bookie events....such as UFC.....FOOTBALL AND WHATEVER......you just need to get accurate betting odds and not **** up.....if 2 people want to step up and take charge of that.....I'll put the word in to make them v-bookies......who is willing to step up and post odds for every UFC event, and or some other non boxing events.
I'll do it.
HENDO is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting > Non Boxing Betting