Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2011, 10:43 AM   #76
BatTheMan
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 3,207
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bute:People will judge after the Johnson fight if I知 a top super middleweight or

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosbyshow View Post
Because Froch would smash Stieglitz within 6 rounds (even less)

Johnson was in the face of Froch for 9 rounds.

Johnson and Stiegilez are not in the same league.

and my ranking


Ward
Froch
Kessler
Bute
Johnson.


but Bute will move to the third spot on November 5
Stieglitz is above Johnson in the rankings and is therefore a better win.

I'll give you this though: Johnson will be the best win on Bute's resum so far.
BatTheMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 11:13 AM   #77
BatTheMan
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Denmark
Posts: 3,207
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Bute:People will judge after the Johnson fight if I知 a top super middleweight or

.......and now I'll go have my liver tested.





...while you guys determine which win is potentially better. Johnson or Stieglitz
BatTheMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:29 AM   #78
Badlok
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chibougamau
Posts: 7,034
vCash: 2350
Default Re: Bute:People will judge after the Johnson fight if I知 a top super middleweight or

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatTheMan View Post
.......and now I'll go have my liver tested.





...while you guys determine which win is potentially better. Johnson or Stieglitz
Thought you were already drunk when you said that Stieglitz was a better win then Jonhson

Have a good one my friend and drink a couples for me since i'm only leaving work on the 13th !
Badlok is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:33 AM   #79
crosbyshow
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 290
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bute:People will judge after the Johnson fight if I知 a top super middleweight or

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlok View Post
Thought you were already drunk when you said that Stieglitz was a better win then Jonhson

Have a good one my friend and drink a couples for me since i'm only leaving work on the 13th !

Johnson would crush Stieglietz big time.

Strange ....very strange.

SIX MONTHS ago, Johnson was a good win for Froch and erverybody said that it was a tough fight for Froch.


Six months later .......

Johnson is too old and finish....

Pathetic
crosbyshow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:35 AM   #80
Badlok
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chibougamau
Posts: 7,034
vCash: 2350
Default Re: Bute:People will judge after the Johnson fight if I知 a top super middleweight or

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosbyshow View Post
Johnson would crush Stieglietz big time.

Strange ....very strange.

SIX MONTHS ago, Johnson was a good win for Froch and erverybody said that it was a tough fight for Froch.


Six months later .......

Johnson is too old and finish....

Pathetic
Bute his quiclky becoming one of the most hated boxer here! it must mean something because you don't hate someone you doesn't fear!
Badlok is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:42 AM   #81
CloudManZ
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 613
vCash: 235
Default Re: Bute:People will judge after the Johnson fight if I知 a top super middleweight or

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlok View Post
Bute his quiclky becoming one of the most hated boxer here! it must mean something because you don't hate someone you doesn't fear!
This.

(Still thinking about the "Stieglitz is a better win than Johnson" comment.. )
CloudManZ is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:49 AM   #82
Badlok
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chibougamau
Posts: 7,034
vCash: 2350
Default Re: Bute:People will judge after the Johnson fight if I知 a top super middleweight or

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudManZ View Post
This.

(Still thinking about the "Stieglitz is a better win than Johnson" comment.. )
Stieglitz is the real example of a paper champ!

RDS est encore ****
Badlok is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 11:57 AM   #83
BeastsideBoxing
"The Thrill" Gavril
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,961
vCash: 75
Default Re: Bute:People will judge after the Johnson fight if I知 a top super middleweight or

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatTheMan View Post
.......and now I'll go have my liver tested.





...while you guys determine which win is potentially better. Johnson or Stieglitz
I'll explain it so even you could understand.
You say a guy who's been Ko'ed in by Berrio and Andrade is better than a guy with a loger career and that fough the elite of the sport that never been Ko'ed and had only once been down, even that being questionale.
Get it now
BeastsideBoxing is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:19 PM   #84
MJK
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,345
vCash: 315
Default Re: Bute:People will judge after the Johnson fight if I知 a top super middleweight or

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastsideBoxing View Post
I'll explain it so even you could understand.
You say a guy who's been Ko'ed in by Berrio and Andrade is better than a guy with a loger career and that fough the elite of the sport that never been Ko'ed and had only once been down, even that being questionale.
Get it now
Steiglitz was the laughing stock of everyone... until Kessler became his mandatory... I wont comment on that.
MJK is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:46 PM   #85
The_President
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 3,068
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bute:People will judge after the Johnson fight if I知 a top super middleweight or

Personally, I find johnson a poor indicator of the bum Bute's skill level. Johnson has been thru too many wars and it's only a matter of time when huge cracks will begin to show in his Armour.
i would have preferred to see Boot fight a younger, fresher, more current opponent then Johnson.
The_President is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:00 PM   #86
BeastsideBoxing
"The Thrill" Gavril
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,961
vCash: 75
Default Re: Bute:People will judge after the Johnson fight if I知 a top super middleweight or

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_President View Post
Personally, I find johnson a poor indicator of the bum Bute's skill level. Johnson has been thru too many wars and it's only a matter of time when huge cracks will begin to show in his Armour.
i would have preferred to see Boot fight a younger, fresher, more current opponent then Johnson.
Johnson has no armour no more. Froch stripped him of it. He is now basically naked against Bute.
BeastsideBoxing is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:17 PM   #87
crosbyshow
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 290
vCash: 500
Default Re: Bute:People will judge after the Johnson fight if I知 a top super middleweight or

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastsideBoxing View Post
Johnson has no armour no more. Froch stripped him of it. He is now basically naked against Bute.
***

Pathetic....pathetic.

wow. Unbelievable.

One say Stieglitz is better than Johnson and the other: Johnson is finish when his fight with Froch was even after....10 rounds.

no argument whatsoever.

Bute would have fight Stieglitz and there will be tons haters.....the same that says now that this guys is better than Johnson.

What a joke
crosbyshow is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:22 PM   #88
BeastsideBoxing
"The Thrill" Gavril
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,961
vCash: 75
Default Re: Bute:People will judge after the Johnson fight if I知 a top super middleweight or

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosbyshow View Post
***

Pathetic....pathetic.

wow. Unbelievable.

One say Stieglitz is better than Johnson and the other: Johnson is finish when his fight with Froch was even after....10 rounds.

no argument whatsoever.

Bute would have fight Stieglitz and there will be tons haters.....the same that says now that this guys is better than Johnson.

What a joke
I was sarcastic.
BeastsideBoxing is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:48 PM   #89
Elvizzz
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,044
vCash: 1000
Arrow Re: Bute:People will judge after the Johnson fight if I知 a top super middleweight or

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastsideBoxing View Post
I was sarcastic.
No you weren't... It's a known fact that you don't like Bute



















Elvizzz is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:53 PM   #90
BeastsideBoxing
"The Thrill" Gavril
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 8,961
vCash: 75
Default Re: Bute:People will judge after the Johnson fight if I知 a top super middleweight or

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvizzz View Post
No you weren't... It's a known fact that you don't like Bute

You Kessler hater !!!
BeastsideBoxing is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013