boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-08-2011, 03:07 PM   #76
Doc
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: MARQUEZ Recent SPARRING Footage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopretty View Post
Who the **** don't respect Marquez. You can check back to the JMM/Pac threads to see what the deal is clown. Marquez has no haters but you ugly ass pac****s.

I only notice admiration for Marquez from filipinos fans and everyone in person or on forums he is like the only person to go toe to toe with pacquiao in 2 stages of his career.... and everyone respects that. It's just filipinos on here that hide behind computers that need to degrade JMM, which is what made me hate them... as I came into this website as a huge PACQUIAO fan. I still am, and am trying not to hate on him because of my hate for pac****s.
Doc is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2011, 03:31 PM   #77
Gonzarelli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Pac****s are definitely the worst boxing fans ever and bring unwarranted hate
towards Pac.

Back on topic. Marquez had mentioned earlier that he was going for the KO. I'm starting to believer that will be his focus.
Gonzarelli is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 03:33 PM   #78
RSBonos
Belt holder
ESB Addict

It would be funny if he outweighs Pac on fight night.
RSBonos is online now  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 03:37 PM   #79
SenorRamirez
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

filipinos hate Juan cus mexicans have big digs and filipinos have only *****s no digs :=)
SenorRamirez is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 03:40 PM   #80
JMP
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

I'd love to see JMM make this competitive. Don't think he can at his age or at this weight, but here's to hoping.
JMP is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 03:42 PM   #81
thesmokingm
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 5168

All this talk about speed... it's not like he was ever faster than Pac the first two times.
thesmokingm is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 03:57 PM   #82
mughalmirza786
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmokingm View Post
All this talk about speed... it's not like he was ever faster than Pac the first two times.
He matched him for speed, its the reason why he could actually counter manny so hard. Timing aint nothing if you don't have the ability to land.
mughalmirza786 is online now  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 03:59 PM   #83
Devildoc
Capo Di Tutti Capi
East Side Guru

vCash: 1625

If Cotto couldn't beat Pacquiao, Marquez who is a real lightweight is in for a beatdown.
Devildoc is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 04:01 PM   #84
Devildoc
Capo Di Tutti Capi
East Side Guru

vCash: 1625

Quote:
Originally Posted by mughalmirza786 View Post
He matched him for speed, its the reason why he could actually counter manny so hard. Timing aint nothing if you don't have the ability to land.
actually it's more of a balance issue with pac. Pac was always losing his balance against Marquez. That was back then. Pac is more balanced and is not a reckless fighter which is the reason why people say Pac has lost his speed. That's coz Pac doesn't blitz his opponents that much. Pac is more of a thinking fighter now.
Devildoc is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 08:02 PM   #85
texboxing00
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Mosley made pac look reckless desperately trying to tag mosley ...
texboxing00 is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 08:37 PM   #86
divac
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzarelli View Post
Pac****s are definitely the worst boxing fans ever and bring unwarranted hate
towards Pac.

Back on topic. Marquez had mentioned earlier that he was going for the KO. I'm starting to believer that will be his focus.
It may very well be the case.
I mentioned a couple a weeks ago that because Marquez has zero chance to win a decision, his best chance may be to reduce his combinations from a 4 and 5 punch combo, to a 2 and 3 punch combo but to put more mus**** on the shots.

It will not shock me one bit to see Pacquiao wobbled early by a single shot or two punch mus**** delivered punch.

Marquez imo is climbing the ring to win, and I have little doubt that if the opportunity presents itself, he's going to shoot for the KO.

Btw Pac****s, I fighter can actually shoot of a KO without standing and trading.
divac is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 08:42 PM   #87
PATSYS
Champion
East Side Guru

Been saying it. JMM is and always been naturally bigger than Pac; WHen Pac was 112 / 122 JMM had been at 126. Pac look substantially smaller than Barrera when they fought at 126, whereas JMM looked clearly bigger than Barrera when he fought him at 130.
PATSYS is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 09:16 PM   #88
divac
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.R. View Post
Thanks for the vids.

You can see that Marquez is constantly moving to his left to take away the southpaw left hand and also establishing the outside foot. That's something he did very well versus Pac in their last fight.... but I'd like to see much more of a jab from JMM. Always thought if he would've put a jab on Pacquiao he could've won either fight by a wide margin.
I dont think so.

Pacquiao has always dominated fighters reliant on using the left jab and left hook, and the reason for it is because he uses his right hand (which he does'nt employ so much to punch) to defend incoming left jabs and hooks.

If Pacquiao employs his right hand more against Marquez in this 3rd fight, you will see an opening created by Pacquiao letting go his right, and JMM no doubt will capitalize on that with left jabs and hooks to both the head and body.

Pacquiao will lead, Marquez will counter.

If Pacquiao throws lots of lefts, Marquez will counter those with rights becaue the opening is created to shoot over or under the left by Pacquiao.......

If Pacquiao throw more rights than he did in his previous fights with Marquez, bet that Marquez will counter those over and under to both head and body with left jabs and hooks.

If the opening is there for Marquez to employ his left hand J.R., you best believe he's going to take full advantage of it.
Those openings to throw the left jab was not there previously for Marquez against Pacquiao because Pacquiao had his right hand unoccupied punchingwise to defend that jab.
divac is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 09:37 PM   #89
Timothy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

I just don't want to hear people saying after the fight Marquez lost because Pac was this and that etc. etc. All the reasons in the world will come out not give Pacquio credit for winning.It always happens after pac destroys somebody's favorite boxer.
Timothy is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 09:37 PM   #90
JDK
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 675

Quote:
Originally Posted by mughalmirza786 View Post
It's hard to understand how you could come up with this comment. JMM is not nearly as fast as Manny. Not his legs, not his body as a whole or even arm punches. Timing and positioning himself for the right moves is what allowed him to beat Manny or at least keep up with him in the last two fights. JMM is a boxer and surely he understands that speed will be necessary this Nov., but his boxing skills and desire to win are his best strengths.
JDK is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum