Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-08-2011, 10:27 AM   #16
JASPER
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Boxers u Hated before But now Like/Love ...&...Boxers u Liked/Loved be4 but now H

Hatton - his fans made me hate him, but once he retired I appreciated his personality and humor

Mike Tyson - thought he was a hype job, but after he kept on hurting people realized i was wrong

Bhop - Never liked him, started to admire his hard work, skill and dedication . . . not really a fan

RJJ - biggest waste of talent in boxing history, if he tried to master the art of boxing (like bhop and Toney) he could have been so much better.

MMH - was a fan of SRL, Now a huge fan

Hearns - see above

Duran - see above

SRL- was a huge fan, thought he got gifts against both Tommy and MMH ( and did not fight either again. STill a fan but not as much when i was a kid
JASPER is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2011, 10:29 AM   #17
The MesserStick
DavidTua.net Blows
ESB Addict

vCash: 796
Default Re: Boxers u Hated before But now Like/Love ...&...Boxers u Liked/Loved be4 but now H

Devon Alexander for me. He made a fool of me. I was telling everyone that he would be the next ATG and the man to thoroughly destroy Floyd Mayweather Jr. Now days, I don't know if he can win a fight outside of St. Louis. I don't really hate him but I do hate the results he has given us.
The MesserStick is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 10:32 AM   #18
KO-KING
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 119

hated - Hopkins, Malinaggi
KO-KING is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 10:43 AM   #19
The MesserStick
DavidTua.net Blows
ESB Addict

vCash: 796

I changed my mind on Hugger Man Ruiz after he fought Haye. He won me over some in that fight.
The MesserStick is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 11:27 AM   #20
henrik
fasthands
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 980

Hopkins used to be no.1 on my dislike list,today i think he is funny as hell in pressconferences and his 2 face to face with Pascal.And i think he is doing amazing things at his age!!
henrik is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 12:44 PM   #21
Post Box
I'm back too, bitches
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Most of the answers are similar to mine.

I thought Alexander was going to be the next big thing now I think he's lost his last 3

I was a big fan of Bradleys attitude now I think he's a *****
Post Box is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 12:57 PM   #22
JunitoJab
Antagonist
ESB Addict

Bam Bam - Didn't like him at first.. But now i think he's hilarious, he's like your half retarded, hyperactive lil brother..
JunitoJab is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 01:54 PM   #23
TFT3
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 350

used to like bute and bradley no i cant stand them
TFT3 is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 01:59 PM   #24
Bladegunner
Champion
East Side Guru

Hated Klitchoko's before but now appreciate them. Ain't their fault everyone else is so shit.

Loved Haye now I hate him for chatting so much shit and not backing it up.

Liked Pac but his fans have made me want to route against him, due to their stupidity at rating him a living top 10 ATG.

Last edited by Bladegunner; 10-08-2011 at 02:24 PM.
Bladegunner is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 02:20 PM   #25
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1356

Used to love margoCHEATO. Abso****lutely loved his explosive style and superior punching power.....NOW......I hoping he suffers.

Used to like May....now....wish a NEUTRAL ref would punish him for his elbowing, headbutting, and anvil punching ways. His ducking below the waist while his oppenent is delivering a punch, then the punch glances off his back......OOOOOHHH that pisses me off, especially when the ref warns the opponent for rabbit punching or holding him down. Also, punching during a break....also hopes he get a taste of his won medicine there too....or just a damn neutral ref, a ref who MUST be fair because the opponent is a MEGA star as well. Thats why Floyd won't fight PAC, because he knows a nuetral ref won't allow him to cheat, and he'll be EXPOSED as a fraud.

James Toney....used to love him as a CW and LHW. Thought he would be an ATG. Now, with all his straight up hatership....I'm beginning to wish he'd get what he's asking for.

Used to like DLH, until I found out he is a flake.

Used to hate Haye, but now I see he was a genuine fighter, wish he'd get into boxing though, instead of talking. He could take over when the K2 are retired and give Helenius a run for his $$$$, but I doubt he'll try.
chitownfightfan is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 02:37 PM   #26
Gonzarelli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Huge fan of early FLoyd, can't stand him now.

Used to hate Hamed, now I wish he was till fighting.

Didn't like Khan at first but I'm a big fan now.
Gonzarelli is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 04:01 PM   #27
papadoc28
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

How the hell can anyone hate somebody that you don't even know?

I was always routing for Jermaine Taylor especially after he beat Hopkins twice, but eventually stop caring about him. I'm a big fan of the fighters that get better with experience but I can't stand watching the fighters that make the same mistakes and don't learn from it. After watching the JT/Winky fight, I was done routing for him and didn't care whether he won or lost in the future. He had the potential for greatness. But he didn't have the smarts for it. Add Paul Williams to the list as well. He could have been the second coming of the Hitman but instead he allowed himself to get stuck fighting the same style and never making adjustments.

IMO, these 2 deserve the "Dumbass Boxer Of The Decade Award."
papadoc28 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum