Old 10-08-2011, 07:45 PM   #31
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

vCash: 238
Default Re: Kell Brook...Who next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFFP View Post
Are you going to be this much of a spaz any time somebody is vaguely considered an Amir Khan rival, Laz? Is this how you're going to operate, like you have sand in your vagina just because a fighter exists that may or may not operate in the same division as Khan in the near future has been mentioned as a possible opponent.

Tonight was a good performance by Brook, and if the N'dou that Brook beat was a shadow of his former self was the one Malignaggi labored to victory against a beast? Not quite. You need to realize Malignaggi is a mediocre fighter thats only ever really beaten a pressure fighter that had slow feet convincingly. In every fight against somebody with a clue how to box or put on effective pressure, whether it be Ndou, Hatton, Khan, Cotto, even herman ndougjo who was just an average boxer/puncher that Brook should be aspiring to easily surpass made him look mediocre. Which he is. He's a boxer that pretends to be slick and can't punch whatsoever, its not an impressive package and he has to live with a young guy that can box and punch and is fresh.
It was a very good performance, yes, against a small guy who threw next to nothing.

I can see what you're saying, but I just haven't seen Brook in with a guy who is on the level Maligngaggi is (I do rate Malignaggi. I think he's still a decent contender). The guy throws punches, he's got speed, he's got no power but I still think he gives Brook problems. I don't think he beats him as easy as you think, but that's my opinion anyway. We'll know more on Brook when he fights next. Hopefully the guy he fights in Dec will be a solid solid contender so we know more about him because this fight today wasn't even worthy of a sparring session. It was like beating up an old man.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2011, 07:50 PM   #32
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

Exclamation Re: Kell Brook...Who next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBam View Post
i cant believe this guy believes his own BS, he honestly reckons, malinaggi would beat brook based on his last performance against cottos less talented brother at 147, that right there is nuthuggary to the power of 10, its quite funny the guy has similar opinions about john murray and when some1 calls him out he claims he used to be a fan of murray i find that rather hard to believe
I was a fan of John Murray, you tit I stopped when he started to continuously face terrible opposition time and time again.

Yes, I do believe it. I'm just not going to jump on Brook's dick like and claim he's the next best thing based on the fight he just had.

Best thing you should do is bookmark the thread. If I'm wrong, then so be it. I'll be happy if he does prove me wrong.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 07:57 PM   #33
DrMo
Team GB
East Side VIP

vCash: 122

Laz, just try to watch Kell without an agenda.
DrMo is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 08:03 PM   #34
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

No agenda, just my opinion.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 08:05 PM   #35
WalletInspector
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
Malignaggi would confuse him. Kell is yet to be tested with anyone on Malingaggi's level.

If they fight, I guarantee it.
Confuse him with what? His hands down - face first defence?

Paulie's pretty much finished, and he was never that good anyway.
WalletInspector is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 08:07 PM   #36
WhamBam
Keeping Cool
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
I was a fan of John Murray, you tit I stopped when he started to continuously face terrible opposition time and time again.

Yes, I do believe it. I'm just not going to jump on Brook's dick like and claim he's the next best thing based on the fight he just had.

Best thing you should do is bookmark the thread. If I'm wrong, then so be it. I'll be happy if he does prove me wrong.
i suppose you were a fan of brook as well at some point in time, you'v proven what an idiot u clearly are, how gullible do you think ppl here are you dont think its a bit of a coincidence the 2 ppl who you deslike the most are/were had some kind of rivalry with khan, log off now and comeback as lexar you daft twat
WhamBam is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 08:08 PM   #37
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

His speed, his jab, his work rate, his footwork. (Albeit not attributes which are top tier, but he still has them)

We'll see how Brook does with someone who has these.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 08:12 PM   #38
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBam View Post
i suppose you were a fan of brook as well at some point in time, you'v proven what an idiot u clearly are, how gullible do you think ppl here are you dont think its a bit of a coincidence the 2 ppl who you deslike the most are/were had some kind of rivalry with khan, log off now and comeback as lexar you daft twat
Never a fan of Brook, but he's a good fighter.

I'm an idiot because I have an opinion? No, you're just an ignorant moron who can't accept people having different opinion's to others. It's a Forum. We don't all have to be sheep and agree that this fighter can do this and all be happy. This is why this Forum is here. For debate - you know the meaning of the word?

When have I ever disliked Murray because of his rivarly with Khan? Show me some proof.

Don't embarrass yourself.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 08:13 PM   #39
Pug1list
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 100

Kell Brook v Matthew Hatton next, for all the marbles.
Pug1list is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 08:16 PM   #40
WalletInspector
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
His speed, his jab, his work rate, his footwork. (Albeit not attributes which are top tier, but he still has them)

We'll see how Brook does with someone who has these.
His speed? Brook's quicker.

His jab? Brook's is better.

And his work rate is on the slide.
Old 10-08-2011, 08:19 PM   #41
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalletInspector View Post
His speed? Brook's quicker.

His jab? Brook's is better.

And his work rate is on the slide.
He didn't look very quick to me, to be honest. I think Malignaggi is faster.

His jab is better.

His work rate was actually pretty good in the Lozada and Jose Cotto fights.

We'll see anyway, when he steps his opposition up. I think it would be a good fight.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 08:20 PM   #42
WhamBam
Keeping Cool
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Never a fan of Brook, but he's a good fighter.

I'm an idiot because I have an opinion? No, you're just an ignorant moron who can't accept people having different opinion's to others. It's a Forum. We don't all have to be sheep and agree that this fighter can do this and all be happy. This is why this Forum is here. For debate - you know the meaning of the word?

When have I ever disliked Murray because of his rivarly with Khan? Show me some proof.

Don't embarrass yourself.
check your own dumb**** posts u'v already done all the embarassing
your an idiot because your a genuine nuthugger and whatever u do or say is gravitated to khan one way or the other, and before you start calling ppl morons perhaps you should try finding out who jose miguel cotto actually is before you start making dumb**** statements that paulie wiould beat brook based off of that win,
WhamBam is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 08:24 PM   #43
Lazarus
Realist
East Side VIP

It's funny how all the people that all the posters that have a problem can't spell or put sentences together for shit. Just a pattern I noticed.
Lazarus is offline  Top
Old 10-08-2011, 08:26 PM   #44
WalletInspector
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
He didn't look very quick to me, to be honest. I think Malignaggi is faster.

His jab is better.

His work rate was actually pretty good in the Lozada and Jose Cotto fights.

We'll see anyway, when he steps his opposition up. I think it would be a good fight.
Quicker at throwing arm punches maybe. Not anything of substance.

He looked shit against Lozada, and not great against Cotto.

Paulie's jab is sloppy and has nothing behind it. How is it better than Brook's?
Old 10-08-2011, 08:26 PM   #45
Go Getta
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 336

Kell is not as fast as some people are making him out to be, he is fast but that's it, I think Berto is faster than Kell.

Like all these Naz fan boxers from Ingles gym try to imitate but never duplicate the Prince

Just kidding, thing which made Naz so hard to hit was his reflexes and one punch speed, Kell looks to upright and stiff to me at times, also wide open to counters.

Again he looked good tonight but let's not forget who he beat.
Go Getta is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > British Boxing Forum