Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-10-2011, 04:39 AM   #16
Trumpy
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: wheatley on fightnews

Da voice ,,, Did'nt you hit the boxing scene when your good freind ,started promoting , then with his help joined the sa boxing board , to later become a all important time keeper , before your move to sunny queensland at about the same time your good mate moved from Adelaide , Do you still hear from him , how many years did he get ,

Remember , my wife commenting on seeing you prancing about at the abcoss stadium with your grey jacket and clipboard , she said to me who's that over there . I said dunno just another old queen who likes to hang around boxing that got a job on the commision , , she laughed and said he walks like he's still got one stuck up his arse , then she said Meooow let the bitching start .

NOT ****ING WRONG WAS SHE ...

Any how if you see or hear of your old mate tell him , people here in OZ hope he catches aids and dies a slow lingering horrible death , or has he got out and resumed molesting young boys

Now i don't post here much , but i was a regular reader of the other forum and am a regular reader here , so why don't ya just **** off and go back there before you ruin another forum with your petty insults and girli bitching , because honestly they are correct when they call you a sad little ****er with no life .

Nothing worse than a bitchy old Queen who's to old to get a boyfreind .
Trumpy is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2011, 04:40 AM   #17
CapsLock
Contender
ESB Senior Member

give it a rest mate

because u come across a cunt
CapsLock is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 04:52 AM   #18
StiffJab
Butcher Berridge
ESB Addict

vCash: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapsLock View Post
give it a rest mate

because u come across a cunt
Some things you say are ridiculous ****lock....

Sounds like the voice has a bit to answer to but has gone quite?
StiffJab is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 04:58 AM   #19
Da Voice
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
Da voice ,,, Did'nt you hit the boxing scene when your good freind ,started promoting , then with his help joined the sa boxing board , to later become a all important time keeper , before your move to sunny queensland at about the same time your good mate moved from Adelaide , Do you still hear from him , how many years did he get ,

Remember , my wife commenting on seeing you prancing about at the abcoss stadium with your grey jacket and clipboard , she said to me who's that over there . I said dunno just another old queen who likes to hang around boxing that got a job on the commision , , she laughed and said he walks like he's still got one stuck up his arse , then she said Meooow let the bitching start .

Any how if you see or hear of your old mate tell him , people here in OZ hope he catches aids and dies a slow lingering horrible death , or has he got out and resumed molesting young boys

Now i don't post here much , but i was a regular reader of the other forum and am a regular reader here , so why don't ya just **** off and go back there before you ruin another forum with your petty insults and girli bitching , because honestly they are correct when they call you a sad little ****er with no life .

I guess it's be nice to Da Voicey week
Da Voice is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 07:57 AM   #20
jacksonmann
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by [IMG
http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif[/IMG] Re: wheatley on fightnews

Trumpy that is one of the best payouts I've read. Fantastic and so true. I thought I was pretty good at put-downs but you are the master.
Please keep up the good work. I salute you.
jacksonmann is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 10:09 AM   #21
aussie opinion
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 925

ripped silly silly
aussie opinion is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 09:07 PM   #22
Da Voice
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonmann View Post
Sadsack. I see you are now stinking up this forum with your jealousy and petty criticisms. First it's Brad Vocale, now Mr Wheatley, who was named in the Queen's Birthday Honours list in 2008 to receive the prestigious Order of Australia Medal which was approved by the Governor General in the capacity as the Chancellor of the Order of Australia for forty five years service to boxing.

Mr Wheatley was also promoted to International Editor to the leading boxing website "Fightnews" in 2010. He is also publisher of The World of Boxing and The Greatest.

Meanwhile Anton, you fester in that dirty little rat nest you call a home, drinking cheap wine and scouring Cavill Av for other people's cast off cigarette butts (A legendary Aust boxer saw you doing this not long ago)

Wake up Sadsack. You are an embarrassment. Stop trying to drag others down to your stinky level. If I remember correctly Mr Wheatley sacked you from the World of Boxing years ago for your NUMEROUS errors.

Mr Wheatley has achieved a level of respect in boxing that you will never attain.

So too Brad Vocale.

PS: Check out some Tabata Exercise sites. They will help you lose that embarrassing pear shape that women find such a turn off. And get some deodorant.
Whisper has it you, aussiebob = Vocale
Da Voice is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 09:10 PM   #23
CapsLock
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Voice View Post
Whisper has it you, aussiebob = Vocale
Most people worlked that out yonks ago mate
CapsLock is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 09:17 PM   #24
Da Voice
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I generally could care less who's who in the zoo, just that someone told me.
Da Voice is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 09:51 PM   #25
jacksonmann
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

But who is trumpy. The bloke is a deadset genius. Seems to know a lot about that awful business involving Anton and Adelaide.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:05 PM   #26
Da Voice
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
But who is trumpy. The bloke is a deadset genius. Seems to know a lot about that awful business involving Anton and Adelaide.
Probably you. He sounds equally as intelligent.

You work your guts out 60 hrs p.w.??? You don't know what farkin work is ya lazy cunt.
Da Voice is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 10:20 PM   #27
jacksonmann
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Tell us more about what happened in Adelaide with you know who? And you know what?
How many years did he get?
Old 10-10-2011, 10:22 PM   #28
Da Voice
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Tell us more about what happened in Adelaide with you know who? And you know what?
How many years did he get?
101 I think?
Da Voice is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 10:25 PM   #29
Da Voice
Belt holder
ESB Addict

As I said before. If you had as much as cent to your name, I'd have your fat arse in court.
Da Voice is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 10:35 PM   #30
jacksonmann
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Your mate knows all about courts doesn't he here and Indonesia.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum