Old 10-09-2011, 11:44 AM   #16
aramini
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Freddie Roach "Manny's people asked me not to let him spar Amir"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmurkaveli View Post
I told everyone...Pac cannot beat Amir Khan...Pac would have to be God to beat Amir Khan...Not cuz Khan is Good, but because Pac is NOT God...Pac CANNOT beat a guy that is taller, longer arms, and faster...Cuz he depends on his speed to overwhelm his opponents...and if u take away his speed advantage, he gets pummeled...but nahhhhwwwll...No one listens to Murka...everyone says Murka is crazy...Told thadass and ya just wouldnt listen!
Breidis Prescott's best shots would bounce off shane mosley's jaw without any impact or effect even tomorrow.

All pac has to do is land one big punch - I almost felt like Barrera rocked Khan at times. Pac has power and speed, all you need to beat Khan. Berto would put Khan in the hospital.
aramini is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2011, 11:48 AM   #17
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by aramini View Post
Breidis Prescott's best shots would bounce off shane mosley's jaw without any impact or effect even tomorrow.

All pac has to do is land one big punch - I almost felt like Barrera rocked Khan at times. Pac has power and speed, all you need to beat Khan. Berto would put Khan in the hospital.
I'll DEFINITELY give u that...I can't Honestly say Pac couldnt beat Khan cuz Pac can destroy ANYONE including Mayweather with his power...Pac just has to land one punch...so its a matter of if Khan can fight the entire fight without getting hit....and I see Khan's newfound power as underrated....I think he can tare speedy little mudholes into Pac cuz his natural power coalesced with his speed= hurtful blows....but as far as Khan and Berto...get that trash out of here...Berto cant beat Khan....but its a VERY intriguing match up!
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 12:15 PM   #18
iron_chin
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Khan style is all wrong for Pac, he would basically be fighting a clone of himself only faster, taller better reach and maybe even more power at 147.
iron_chin is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 12:18 PM   #19
rjko23
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 304

what i don't understand is why their isn't many clips of khan sparring.... you can get planty of fotage of vanes, chavez, pacman, benavidez, lee, mcewen, ect. but only a couple of mins of amir....... id love to see 10 mins of khan vs manny. bet it's great to watch.
rjko23 is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 12:23 PM   #20
Kampioni
Good Boy
ESB Addict

vCash: 684

Quote:
I told everyone...Pac cannot beat Amir Khan...Pac would have to be God to beat Amir Khan...Not cuz Khan is Good, but because Pac is NOT God...Pac CANNOT beat a guy that is taller, longer arms, and faster...Cuz he depends on his speed to overwhelm his opponents...and if u take away his speed advantage, he gets pummeled...but nahhhhwwwll...No one listens to Murka...everyone says Murka is crazy...Told thadass and ya just wouldnt listen!
I'm sorry dude but Pacquiao would put Khan on a stretcher. I cant believe no one has beaked you on your post yet.
Kampioni is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 12:28 PM   #21
cangryman
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1454

Khan would have a chance to win but he has a glass chin
cangryman is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 12:29 PM   #22
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_chin View Post
Khan style is all wrong for Pac, he would basically be fighting a clone of himself only faster, taller better reach and maybe even more power at 147.
Thank u...these other idiots are so biased that they love Pac, or they hate Khan and they hate to say that he could potentially beat ap4p star...I mean really...I HATE Khan too....but Styles make fights...anyone who dissagrees is a straight Fool that think Pac is God
Old 10-09-2011, 12:30 PM   #23
WhamBam
Keeping Cool
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

his chin has improved but once pac starts landing those bombs with regularity it would only be a matter of time before hes in the same place hatton was
WhamBam is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 12:31 PM   #24
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kampioni View Post
I'm sorry dude but Pacquiao would put Khan on a stretcher. I cant believe no one has beaked you on your post yet.
Ur an idiot who didnt even read my comment....styles make fights...just cuz we all hate Khan, and hate to say that he can HUMILIATE A p4p star, dont mean that it isnt true....Khan blasted Ortiz in the olympics and Ortiz beat the crap of Pac several times in sparring and this was before Ortiz reached his peak
Old 10-09-2011, 12:34 PM   #25
Samurai's Slice
ESB Legend
East Side Guru

Location: Follow my blog, Boxing Legends on Facebook for the most up to date boxing news!
vCash: 163

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_chin View Post
Is Khan really punishing Pacquiao that badly in sparring?

around the 1;15 MARK

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

WHY WOULDNT PACQUIAO WANT TO SPAR WITH SOME WHO IS FASTER THEN HIM AND WILL GIVE HIM GOOD WORK?
Pacquiao is a way better fighter then Khan, Not sure why he'd say that. Khan gets KTFO by Pac in a real bout.
Samurai's Slice is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 12:36 PM   #26
p.Townend
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by JN43 View Post
They see him as a future potential opponent so the dont want them to spar.
That is what I thought.I heard Steve Collins say years ago that he was not allowed to spar with Frank Liles for that reason.
p.Townend is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 12:41 PM   #27
jr78487

Pacquiao vs Khan will be competitive for just few rounds..
jr78487 is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 12:46 PM   #28
mani0
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhamBam View Post
his chin has improved but once pac starts landing those bombs with regularity it would only be a matter of time before hes in the same place hatton was
This.
mani0 is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 12:46 PM   #29
NotAnMMAfan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Ur an idiot who didnt even read my comment....styles make fights...just cuz we all hate Khan, and hate to say that he can HUMILIATE A p4p star, dont mean that it isnt true....Khan blasted Ortiz in the olympics and Ortiz beat the crap of Pac several times in sparring and this was before Ortiz reached his peak
I'm a super-fan of Khan but your statements are just plain retarded. Amir as of now cannot beat PAC. Maybe in three years when Khan gets enough experience. And please, don't use sparring as a guage to the actual fight. It's like saying Spada will beat Floyd cause he easily had the upperhand in their widely spread video of their sparring.
NotAnMMAfan is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 12:55 PM   #30
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAnMMAfan View Post
I'm a super-fan of Khan but your statements are just plain retarded. Amir as of now cannot beat PAC. Maybe in three years when Khan gets enough experience. And please, don't use sparring as a guage to the actual fight. It's like saying Spada will beat Floyd cause he easily had the upperhand in their widely spread video of their sparring.
WRONG again...Floyd was on a layoff and ran out of energy when he sparred Spad....Ur saying that Pac is God right now...Ur saying that Pac knows what to do when he faces someone FASTER than him...Pac is not a fighting genuis...He just overwhelms his prey with his speed...and he couldnt even knock out Oldsley....Khan would BLAST Pac...All Pac has to do is land that one punch and put him to rest, but if he couldnt land that punch on Shane???...Oh no, Im sorry...and Khan has already beaten the crap out of Pac several times in sparring before....Its not about expirence or anything like that...its about STYLES...Khan is taller, longer arms, AND faster...Pac would be a victim, and based on this video...seems like Im not the only one who agrees...everything ur saying translates to this=Pac is God and he knows what to do to someone that is faster than him...and that is DEFINATELY not the case....he would just get beat up just like he did all those other times Khan beat thadass in sparring...and its one thing to say Khan got the best of him one time...or to say Ortiz got the best of him one time...Khan and Ortiz beat the crap out of Pac several times on several different occasions and if he can take that many azzwhoopins??...Oh naawwl...It just means that his style doesnt match up with theirs....styles make fights...learn about the game of boxing!

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum