Old 10-09-2011, 01:56 PM   #31
Manfred
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Freddie Roach "Manny's people asked me not to let him spar Amir"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmurkaveli View Post
I told everyone...Pac cannot beat Amir Khan...Pac would have to be God to beat Amir Khan...Not cuz Khan is Good, but because Pac is NOT God...Pac CANNOT beat a guy that is taller, longer arms, and faster...Cuz he depends on his speed to overwhelm his opponents...and if u take away his speed advantage, he gets pummeled...but nahhhhwwwll...No one listens to Murka...everyone says Murka is crazy...Told thadass and ya just wouldnt listen!
Yeah, I feel you on that ****. I posted a while back that Khan was taxing that ass in the gym.
Manfred is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2011, 02:05 PM   #32
KingGheedora
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBone View Post
Rather stupid from Pacquiao people. Sparring or not sparring would be the same advantage/disadvantage for both. In fact the more experienced fighter could get more looks out of these sessions.

No problem though, Khan will find other quality sparring.
It's not necessarily the same for both. If one of them is better than the other, the stronger one doesn't get as much benefit from sparring as the weaker one.
KingGheedora is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 02:13 PM   #33
NotAnMMAfan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
WRONG again...Floyd was on a layoff and ran out of energy when he sparred Spad....Ur saying that Pac is God right now...Ur saying that Pac knows what to do when he faces someone FASTER than him...Pac is not a fighting genuis...He just overwhelms his prey with his speed...and he couldnt even knock out Oldsley....Khan would BLAST Pac...All Pac has to do is land that one punch and put him to rest, but if he couldnt land that punch on Shane???...Oh no, Im sorry...and Khan has already beaten the **** out of Pac several times in sparring before....Its not about expirence or anything like that...its about STYLES...Khan is taller, longer arms, AND faster...Pac would be a victim, and based on this video...seems like Im not the only one who agrees...everything ur saying translates to this=Pac is God and he knows what to do to someone that is faster than him...and that is DEFINATELY not the case....he would just get beat up just like he did all those other times Khan beat thadass in sparring...and its one thing to say Khan got the best of him one time...or to say Ortiz got the best of him one ti
me...Khan and Ortiz beat the **** out of Pac several times on several different occasions and if he can take that many azzwhoopins??...Oh naawwl...It just means that his style doesnt match up with theirs....styles make fights...learn about the game of boxing!
God help your soul. Either you're trolling or just plain Khanatic. In fairness to your argument, PAC can't win fantasy matches.
NotAnMMAfan is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 02:18 PM   #34
vnyc
Belt holder
ESB Addict

manny would hatton khan.
vnyc is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 02:20 PM   #35
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAnMMAfan View Post
God help your soul. Either you're trolling or just plain Khanatic. In fairness to your argument, PAC can't win fantasy matches.
Im a Khanatic because I tore thadass up in a debate?..LMAO...Im a boxing fan who knows how BOXING WORKS....Guys dont jump in the ring and become supersaiyan...Pac just cant do it...his style wont work...too small...and for ur info...I HATE Khan...He talks to much about my fighter..Mayweather....read my avatar...."Prove Im beatable....never lost a debate & never will"...lmao.*bows gracefully before tattered opponent*.."I respect u as a fighter, man....I respect u as a fighter"!
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 02:23 PM   #36
caneman
100% AllNatural Xylocaine
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_chin View Post
Khan has made it clear he will not fioght Pacquiao as he would not have roach in his corner, Mannys people gonna force the fight on khan or something? its pretty obvious they dont want Khan punishing there boy any more. Especially ion the Phillipines in front of all his own people :
I heard Pac was getting his hands cut every time from the pieces of glass that shatters from Khan's jaw every time Pac connects. And he connects alot!
caneman is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 02:24 PM   #37
USboxer1981
The Real Def. MVP
ESB Addict

vCash: 750

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBone View Post
Rather stupid from Pacquiao people. Sparring or not sparring would be the same advantage/disadvantage for both. In fact the more experienced fighter could get more looks out of these sessions.

No problem though, Khan will find other quality sparring.
haha idiot ... actually watch the video.
USboxer1981 is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 02:32 PM   #38
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by caneman View Post
I heard Pac was getting his hands cut every time from the pieces of glass that shatters from Khan's jaw every time Pac connects. And he connects alot!
I like that one...mind if I borrow it?...lots of glass jaw boxers I can use it on!
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 02:38 PM   #39
DDDUUDDDEE
Undisputed Ambien (taker)
East Side Guru

Pac eats Khan for breakfast in a real fight. And this is coming from a big Khan fan. He's all wrong for him.
DDDUUDDDEE is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 06:31 PM   #40
EDDIE FUTCH
Go, Sally Pearson!
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caneman View Post
EDDIE FUTCH is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 07:06 PM   #41
Gander Tasco
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
WRONG again...Floyd was on a layoff and ran out of energy when he sparred Spad....Ur saying that Pac is God right now...Ur saying that Pac knows what to do when he faces someone FASTER than him...Pac is not a fighting genuis...He just overwhelms his prey with his speed...and he couldnt even knock out Oldsley....Khan would BLAST Pac...All Pac has to do is land that one punch and put him to rest, but if he couldnt land that punch on Shane???...Oh no, Im sorry...and Khan has already beaten the **** out of Pac several times in sparring before....Its not about expirence or anything like that...its about STYLES...Khan is taller, longer arms, AND faster...Pac would be a victim, and based on this video...seems like Im not the only one who agrees...everything ur saying translates to this=Pac is God and he knows what to do to someone that is faster than him...and that is DEFINATELY not the case....he would just get beat up just like he did all those other times Khan beat thadass in sparring...and its one thing to say Khan got the best of him one time...or to say Ortiz got the best of him one time...Khan and Ortiz beat the **** out of Pac several times on several different occasions and if he can take that many azzwhoopins??...Oh naawwl...It just means that his style doesnt match up with theirs....styles make fights...learn about the game of boxing!
Gander Tasco is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 08:58 PM   #42
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Is Khan really punishing Pacquiao that badly in sparring?

around the 1;15 MARK

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

WHY WOULDNT PACQUIAO WANT TO SPAR WITH SOME WHO IS FASTER THEN HIM AND WILL GIVE HIM GOOD WORK?
Their sparring sessions are probably very violent and risky for someone who has a big fight coming up.... Plus JMM isn't fast at this weight....and it won't be a difficult fight at this point so why risk the easy payday in sparring you don't need.

For Root Khan will need to be a key sparring partner as speed will be necessary in a fight with someone like Floyd.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 09:03 PM   #43
bobotnaman
★★★★☆
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipsyWURr1yU[/ame]
bobotnaman is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 09:03 PM   #44
KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

It's old news....khan has always given Pac great work. Sometimes he does get the better of.Pac but most of the reports have Pac getting the better of khan. But sparring is sparring...a real fight feels a lot different. Khan would have a good foundation to challenge Pac since he trains with him and he is uptake talented....but Pac would beat the brakes off the kid.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 09:05 PM   #45
eliqueiros
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 289

Quote:
Khan has made it clear he will not fioght Pacquiao as he would not have roach in his corner, Mannys people gonna force the fight on khan or something? its pretty obvious they dont want Khan punishing there boy any more. Especially ion the Phillipines in front of all his own people :
I think Khan is Mayweather's next opponent. If Khan beats him then Pac vs Khan would be huge.

That's a big If but we've seen crazy **** in boxing before.

I don't think Mayweather vs Pac will ever happen.
eliqueiros is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum