boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-09-2011, 12:41 PM   #31
StillWill
Dr. Eisenfaust
ESB Addict

vCash: 174
Default Re: Was Vitali still using PED's when he fought Lewis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpedDesign View Post
I think this is safe to assume. As far as I'm concerned the only difference between the amateurs and pro's is that he didn't get caught as a professional.

It's ironic that he was thrown out of an old soviet-block Olympic team for using peds. Those Eastern Europeans used to shoot steroids like it was going out-of-fashion (and it was normally their coaches providing it). Can you imagine what a chronic PED-junky Vitali must have been for them to bust him and kick him off the team?

A shameful episode.
Yes because the US, Britain, and other teams dont use any steroids AT ALL

****ing moron
StillWill is online now  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2011, 12:45 PM   #32
WarpedDesign
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 192

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillWill View Post
Yes because the US, Britain, and other teams dont use any steroids AT ALL

****ing moron
All major nations have had drug cheats, but in Eastern Europe it was state-sponsored and endemic. If you are not aware of this, that makes you the ****ing moron.
WarpedDesign is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 01:12 PM   #33
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 762

Quote:
No, I don't know a lot about steroids because I'm not a disgraceful drugs cheat. It is enough for me to know Vitali was caught using a steroid that was banned by the Olympic Commission. Case-****ing-closed as far as I'm concerned.
well some steroids are about as much use as a choc fire guard than to help with performance inhancing...i also not 100% but did vitali not admit it before he even go tested..which to me is the actions of a man who didnt know wat he was takin...
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 01:15 PM   #34
dm29
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
All major nations have had drug cheats, but in Eastern Europe it was state-sponsored and endemic. If you are not aware of this, that makes you the ****ing moron.
you live in the past man, cold war is over. You sound like a guy from 20 years ago. What, you live under a rock?
dm29 is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 01:20 PM   #35
Zombieguy
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by dm29 View Post
Rahman KO 5 Lewis
Mccall TKO 2 Lewis
Olympics TKO1996 Klitschko
Zombieguy is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 01:23 PM   #36
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1900

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuncher View Post
You do know Steroid users cycle off before tests, ofcourse he'd be happy to get tested again AFTER HE CYCLED OFF THEM
watch this post get completely ignored.
Relentless is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 01:23 PM   #37
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 723

Quote:
Bull****! How the can Olympic commission determine whether he only used the steroid once? He was tested and found to have PED's in his system. The toxicology test can only determine if there was steroids in his system at the time of the test, not how many times he used them in the past. So I simply do not believe the commission accepted that he only used PED's once.
Helloooooooooo ****ing hater.

That wasn't his first ever drug test for roids. He competed in many regional and world level events prior to his calf injury and NEVER tested positive.

I know all about cycling, and the cycles include more than just synthetic muscle repairing testosterone for performance enhancing. He would need to be taking EPO, HGH, thiamucase(a cut drug) or a combination of those enhancers if he were to benefit from them in the long term.

He was clean before the injury. Admitted to his team and to the commission prior to testing, but was urged by both the commission and his team to at least try to participate.

Had he been a chronic user/cycler, he would be a borken man today.....but instead we see a clean 40+ y/o Vitali moving smoothly on well lubed joints, loose but strong muscles and a sturdy skeletal structure.

A chronic user would pull a hamstring or tear an MCL or rip a biceps tendon in the first round of a fight, or pull back muscles when diving for a line drive in the outfield(Ken Griffey Jr, Barry Bonds)

You can't be as healthy as a K2 at their age if you used steroids chronically....it's just not feasible.
chitownfightfan is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 01:26 PM   #38
Alien
Chin Scholar
ESB Addict

chitown you have no credibility. None.

You are the guy who said Mormeck schooled Oquendo, all to justify one of your heroes disgraceful fights.
Alien is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 01:27 PM   #39
CHEF
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 2426

I love how you guys think you know what Vitali did and still does in his career. and even funnier how some of you loser say "well if Vitali did it, you know wlad did"

You guys have NO idea and no proof about steroids after the issue in the amateurs.....all you can do is speculate

BOTTOM LINE: Vitali has never tested positive for a banned substance after that issue in the amateurs. Never tested positive as a pro
CHEF is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 01:30 PM   #40
Alien
Chin Scholar
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHEF View Post
I love how you guys think you know what Vitali did and still does in his career. and even funnier how some of you loser say "well if Vitali did it, you know wlad did"

You guys have NO idea and no proof about steroids after the issue in the amateurs.....all you can do is speculate

BOTTOM LINE: Vitali has never tested positive for a banned substance after that issue in the amateurs. Never tested positive as a pro
The real bottom line is that Vitali has had to do "proper" testing once and failed. Testing in pro boxing is beyond the joke.
Alien is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 01:32 PM   #41
Relentless
ESB Junkie
East Side VIP

vCash: 1900

Quote:

neither do you! they're not gonna tell their maid about their top secret ****.
Relentless is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 01:32 PM   #42
WarpedDesign
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Nobody is accusing Wlad and, to your previous post, I never said Vitali was only tested once. What I said was I didn't believe a previous poster's contention that the Olympic commission accepted Vitali only used steroids once.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:33 PM   #43
Alien
Chin Scholar
ESB Addict

Did you know that rotator cuff injuries are heavily linked to steroid abuse? It's one of the most common injuries roid heads get.
Alien is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 01:34 PM   #44
killuminix
yes im back
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombieguy View Post
Olympics TKO1996 Klitschko
amateurs maskaevtkovitali
killuminix is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 01:36 PM   #45
WarpedDesign
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownfightfan View Post
Helloooooooooo ****ing hater.

That wasn't his first ever drug test for roids. He competed in many regional and world level events prior to his calf injury and NEVER tested positive.

I know all about cycling, and the cycles include more than just synthetic muscle repairing testosterone for performance enhancing. He would need to be taking EPO, HGH, thiamucase(a cut drug) or a combination of those enhancers if he were to benefit from them in the long term.

He was clean before the injury. Admitted to his team and to the commission prior to testing, but was urged by both the commission and his team to at least try to participate.

Had he been a chronic user/cycler, he would be a borken man today.....but instead we see a clean 40+ y/o Vitali moving smoothly on well lubed joints, loose but strong muscles and a sturdy skeletal structure.

A chronic user would pull a hamstring or tear an MCL or rip a biceps tendon in the first round of a fight, or pull back muscles when diving for a line drive in the outfield(Ken Griffey Jr, Barry Bonds)

You can't be as healthy as a K2 at their age if you used steroids chronically....it's just not feasible.
I thought he 'inadvertently' used steroids, so how was he aware he might test positive for steroids before the taking the test?

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum