boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-09-2011, 02:37 PM   #61
The_President
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Was Vitali still using PED's when he fought Lewis?

PED's and Steroids are like blood to the klits. Since it is not a bad deal to do steroids in Russia, why should either care about taking them. Steroids are their life blood.
The_President is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2011, 02:41 PM   #62
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 1231

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpedDesign View Post
Vitali was also caught by the Olympic Commission. Lewis won his gold medal without juicing.
Vitali was NOT caught. Saying he was caught implies he was hiding it. He admitted to using a "controversial" testosterone boosting medication from 18-3 weeks prior to the test, and was said to have told the team that he could not participate b/c his doctor told him the medication was likely on the list of banned medications.

As for your previous post.....yes. I think it's totally fine for a person to be treated for an injury using anti-inflammatory medications, whether steroidal or non.

As for doping.....no. That is a disgrace. EPO is inexcusable. And suspensions should be mandated.

As in Toney's case.....I think he should be allowed to use anabolic steroids or at least testes stimulator drugs to increase his NORMAL levels to that of a man his age.......AND STILL BE ALLOWED TO COMPETE PROFESSIONALLY.
The man has an ILLNESS. I hold NOTHING against him b/c his illness literally puts him at a disadvantage.

Many a fighter have entered the ring with an illness, taking medication for the illness before the fight. For instance....Mike Tyson has the flu before the Douglas fight and lost 4 lbs in 4 days struggling with it. He was taking the best antivirals and antpyretics available, but still had a 100.7 temperature an hour before the fight.

I won't make excuses for Tyson in that fight. He had Douglas out in the 1st and 3rd and failed to put him away, but he should have postponed the bout....at least 1 week, and fully recovered and gained back his weight.

We see the results of a sick man entering the ring.

Toney, w/o the roids, has testosterone levels of a 63 y/o man. Hardly enough to perform at a world class HW match. IMO.....he should be ALLOWED to use the substances to bring his levels to normal, or at least slightly below for a 42 y/o man.
chitownfightfan is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 02:54 PM   #63
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

In the last 5 yrs, I have lost 15lbs of muscle. My doctor runs 1 $150 test on me and says I have LOW T. He recommends an anabolic steroid or HGH, not to build muscles or for competition, but just so I don't struggle with daily chores, work, coaching baseball, boxing etc.

I consider it until I see the prices of the TXs, and the constant testing to maintain safe levels. About 900/mo.

I used to throw a screwball in HS by scruffing the laces, and I have thrown an intentional low blow a time or two in my day, but i am no cheat.

If I take my doc up on his RECOMMENDATION, and I begin taking the steroid, and I join the company softball team, or resume amatuer sparring, am I a cheater? Should I warn the 19 y/o future pro boxer I am sparring that I'm taking Dyanobol and HGH, so you'd better tighten up your defense.

It won't matter......I'm 38 with the T levels of a 55y/o. The kid is gonna school me for 2 minutes at a time, and Im likely gonna punch myself out by the 5 session anyways.

What's the big deal with roids. If a person is using them for medical purposes and his levels are not off the charts, then let the man compete.ie Toney, RJJ, MYSELF.
And if a person uses them to repair torn muscle tissue ie Vitali Feb/Mar 1996, then stops when the injury is healed sufficient enough to reenter a training camp, then I say allow him to, so long as he allow for followup tests and routine blood/urine inspections.

What's the ****ing problem?
Old 10-09-2011, 02:59 PM   #64
Euxinis
alien
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Why am I a troll? Vitali is a convicted drugs cheat and surely it is reasonable to consider whether he may have been abusing PEDS later on his career.
he didn't admit DRUG ABUSING, he confirmed that his doc ****ed him up. so if you wanna proove something - find some newer info, something from this millenium. othervise you guys didn't proove ****. So the best answer to you would be smth like this [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfFI60NnZv0[/ame]
Euxinis is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 02:59 PM   #65
Alien
Chin Scholar
ESB Addict

chitown stop posting made up bull****. It's embarrasing how far you will go to defend a guy who doesn't even know you exist.
Alien is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 03:01 PM   #66
Ilesey
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien View Post
chitown stop posting made up bull****. It's embarrasing how far you will go to defend a guy who doesn't even know you exist.
Ilesey is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 03:06 PM   #67
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Yeah I'm gonna make up the FACT that I'm a weak 38 y/o

As for RJJ, JT, and Vitali not knowing I exist, I don't care. They are boxers I admire, not gods whom I worship.

IDK the situation with Mosely, the specifics, but I am sure, watching his early fights, compared to when he got involved with Balco that he was PROBABLY trying to cheat.

But Toney's, Jones', and Vitali's situations are totally different and I empathize with their situations so I will defend their use of MEDICATION to HEAL their bodies.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:09 PM   #68
Alien
Chin Scholar
ESB Addict

You have no credibility. None.

You are the guy that said Mormeck "schooled" Oqeundo.
Alien is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 03:10 PM   #69
Mad Londoner
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownfightfan View Post
Yeah I'm gonna make up the FACT that I'm a weak 38 y/o

As for RJJ, JT, and Vitali not knowing I exist, I don't care. They are boxers I admire, not gods whom I worship.

IDK the situation with Mosely, the specifics, but I am sure, watching his early fights, compared to when he got involved with Balco that he was PROBABLY trying to cheat.

But Toney's, Jones', and Vitali's situations are totally different and I empathize with their situations so I will defend their use of MEDICATION to HEAL their bodies.

this injury was caused by a glove

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Mad Londoner is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 03:11 PM   #70
WarpedDesign
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euxinis View Post
he didn't admit DRUG ABUSING, he confirmed that his doc ****ed him up. so if you wanna proove something - find some newer info, something from this millenium. othervise you guys didn't proove ****. So the best answer to you would be smth like this [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Yeah, it always the doc or the anti-histamine medication. Just like in prison, every mother****er is innocent.

Wake-up and smell the roid coffee, you spastic.
WarpedDesign is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 03:15 PM   #71
Alien
Chin Scholar
ESB Addict

Quote:
Yeah, it always the doc or the anti-histamine medication. Just like in prison, every mother****er is innocent.

Wake-up and smell the roid coffee, you spastic.
Warped, are you aware that rotator cuff injuries have been heavily linked to anabolic steroid abuse?

Who are some boxers who have had this injury? The two that I can think of are Vitali and Holyfield, both anabolic steroid abusers. But I guess that is just a coincidence...
Alien is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 03:17 PM   #72
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
You have no credibility. None.

You are the guy that said Mormeck "schooled" Oqeundo.
Just watch the fight already.......PLEASE.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:17 PM   #73
praetorianJJ
Conqueror of Worlds
ESB Addict

vCash: 647

Oh look. ANOTHER troll thread. You really are some sad, pathetic ****s. Probably comes from the fact that you never have and never will accomplish anything of significance in your pathetic lives.
praetorianJJ is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 03:19 PM   #74
chitownfightfan
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Warped, are you aware that rotator cuff injuries have been heavily linked to anabolic steroid abuse?

Who are some boxers who have had this injury? The two that I can think of are Vitali and Holyfield, both anabolic steroid abusers. But I guess that is just a coincidence...
Throw a punch.......full force at a bag, and miss the bag........continously for 5 minutes.

Then wait an hour and tell us all how your shoulder and antecubitals feel.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:21 PM   #75
Alien
Chin Scholar
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitownfightfan View Post
Just watch the fight already.......PLEASE.
I watched it you piece of excrement.

Oquenodo won, and it wasn't close.

To say that Mormeck "schooled" Oquendo is absolutely ridcioulous. But then again you are trying to justify Wlad's disgraceful fight...
Alien is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum