Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


View Poll Results: Did they test?
No, they didn't test them 47 34.31%
Yes, of course they did 71 51.82%
Yes, but they tested positive and hiding results 19 13.87%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2011, 10:48 PM   #166
unkindworld
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 96
vCash: 500
Default Re: Where are the drug test results for Mayweather - Ortiz?

And the test results are still not available. I am officially skeptical that the results that are to be released are real. The amount of time taken to release the tests is not justified.
unkindworld is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-2011, 10:52 PM   #167
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 30,333
vCash: 400
Default Re: Where are the drug test results for Mayweather - Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkindworld View Post
And the test results are still not available. I am officially skeptical that the results that are to be released are real. The amount of time taken to release the tests is not justified.
if you care so much, why don't you email them
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:03 PM   #168
unkindworld
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 96
vCash: 500
Default Re: Where are the drug test results for Mayweather - Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
if you care so much, why don't you email them
Already did. Same automated response CoDer received.

Last edited by unkindworld; 10-14-2011 at 11:06 PM. Reason: wrong name
unkindworld is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:10 PM   #169
CYoungblood95
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,491
vCash: 500
Default Re: Where are the drug test results for Mayweather - Ortiz?

I know a bunch of u ****in weirdos on here wish that there was no drug testing, simply because Pac's team had an issue with doing it. The fact is it has been documented that they were randomly tested leading up to the fight and we have not heard any word since would lead one to believe that the results were negative. No news is good news. But some of u idiots will make drug testing out to be some big deal when in reality it's not.
CYoungblood95 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:19 PM   #170
unkindworld
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 96
vCash: 500
Default Re: Where are the drug test results for Mayweather - Ortiz?

I just searched the USADA website using the keyword Mayweather, and the results only pertain to Mayweather - Mosely. I found it odd that USADA didn't even announce or post what kind of anti-doping standard are they using for Mayweather - Ortiz, if they actually did the OSDT. Why is that? You guys should try it if you don't believe me.
unkindworld is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:39 PM   #171
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 30,333
vCash: 400
Default Re: Where are the drug test results for Mayweather - Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYoungblood95 View Post
I know a bunch of u ****in weirdos on here wish that there was no drug testing, simply because Pac's team had an issue with doing it. The fact is it has been documented that they were randomly tested leading up to the fight and we have not heard any word since would lead one to believe that the results were negative. No news is good news. But some of u idiots will make drug testing out to be some big deal when in reality it's not.
lol exactly man. These guys are losers. Look at the poll results, they're dumb
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 08:59 PM   #172
unkindworld
Journeyman
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 96
vCash: 500
Default Re: Where are the drug test results for Mayweather - Ortiz?

A month passes and no test results appear. That's some transparency there...NOT!!
unkindworld is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:31 AM   #173
sunnn
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,619
vCash: 101
Default Re: Where are the drug test results for Mayweather - Ortiz?

it's random all the way up to release of results!@! sometimes they release, somtimes they dont. now wheres my cookie?

Last edited by sunnn; 10-17-2011 at 03:06 AM.
sunnn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:36 AM   #174
Boxing Fanatic
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Dominican Republic
Posts: 24,111
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Where are the drug test results for Mayweather - Ortiz?

i dont know nsac said they were negative. i dont know if they meant theirs, it seems like they meant theirs. but, if they were positive they would of came out already dont ya think?
Boxing Fanatic is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:00 AM   #175
sunnn
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,619
vCash: 101
Default Re: Where are the drug test results for Mayweather - Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Fanatic View Post
i dont know nsac said they were negative. i dont know if they meant theirs, it seems like they meant theirs. but, if they were positive they would of came out already dont ya think?
it was nsac's numbers only, otherwise usada wont have published their own results for may-mosley fight.
sunnn is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 03:24 AM   #176
caneman
100% AllNatural Xylocaine
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 8,240
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Where are the drug test results for Mayweather - Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CYoungblood95 View Post
I know a bunch of u ****in weirdos on here wish that there was no drug testing, simply because Pac's team had an issue with doing it. The fact is it has been documented that they were randomly tested leading up to the fight and we have not heard any word since would lead one to believe that the results were negative. No news is good news. But some of u idiots will make drug testing out to be some big deal when in reality it's not.
Why don't you criticize the same weirdos that made these same type of threads when there was a few days delay in releasing results for the Pacquiao-Margarito drug testing?

Where were your criticisms then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
lol exactly man. These guys are losers. Look at the poll results, they're dumb
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Re: Texas refusing to release Pac Marg test results

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
figures
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
Like I've said before, this isn't baseball, we're not hitting homeruns. This is boxing. This sport already is dangerous. Using Peds is too much of an advantage over the competition and people can get killed out there. If a boxer kills another fighter in the ring and is later found with steroids in his system, then I think the ma****er should go to jail
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
a few days after the fight, they came with the results

Last edited by caneman; 10-17-2011 at 03:37 AM.
caneman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:07 PM   #177
Ripper11
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 4,675
vCash: 1948
Default Re: Where are the drug test results for Mayweather - Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caneman View Post
Why don't you criticize the same weirdos that made these same type of threads when there was a few days delay in releasing results for the Pacquiao-Margarito drug testing?

Where were your criticisms then?



[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] Re: Texas refusing to release Pac Marg test results
because Pac is already suspect and NSAC always releases them, so it was weird. For this fight, NSAC already released them, and USADA isn't obligated to.
The NSAC is
Ripper11 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:35 PM   #178
PNoyFightFanUSN
Larry Don't Give a ****
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,419
vCash: 500
Default Re: Where are the drug test results for Mayweather - Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper11 View Post
because Pac is already suspect and NSAC always releases them, so it was weird. For this fight, NSAC already released them, and USADA isn't obligated to.
The NSAC is
Where is a source confirming their post-fight drug test results? I've googled the shit out of it and can only find a result for a pre-fight steroid test conducted via urine a month out.

Also, as an aside I also found an interview with Keith Kizer where he said that Bob Arum and Richard Schaefer petitioned the NSAC to conducted random blood and urine testing which the promoters would pay for. Pacquiao agreed and Floyd didn't, insisting on USADA. Which doesn't make sense unless he was really trying to attention whore with that whole drug crusade he's cooked up for himself.
PNoyFightFanUSN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:38 PM   #179
Ripper11
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 4,675
vCash: 1948
Default Re: Where are the drug test results for Mayweather - Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNoyFightFanUSN View Post
Where is a source confirming their post-fight drug test results? I've googled the shit out of it and can only find a result for a pre-fight steroid test conducted via urine a month out.

Also, as an aside I also found an interview with Keith Kizer where he said that Bob Arum and Richard Schaefer petitioned the NSAC to conducted random blood and urine testing which the promoters would pay for. Pacquiao agreed and Floyd didn't, insisting on USADA. Which doesn't make sense unless he was really trying to attention whore with that whole drug crusade he's cooked up for himself.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

and the NSAC couldn't follow the WADA protocol as well as USADA could
Ripper11 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:40 PM   #180
PNoyFightFanUSN
Larry Don't Give a ****
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3,419
vCash: 500
Default Re: Where are the drug test results for Mayweather - Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper11 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

and the NSAC couldn't follow the WADA protocol as well as USADA could
check the article date. How are those going to be the post-fight results from NSAC if the article was written in August?

The Keith Kizer interview, he said they've consulted with USADA. The biggest problem is cost when it comes to implementing the testing Floyd wanted. If TR and GBP were willing to pay to cover that issue, why was that not enough?
PNoyFightFanUSN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013