Yes, of course they did 71 51.82%
Yes, but they tested positive and hiding results 19 13.87%
Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-10-2011, 01:13 PM   #76
victor879
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Where are the drug test results for Mayweather - Ortiz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima View Post
So you are implying that there is no interest in the results when all Floyd has said recently is "If your the best, Take the test".
Reality check, That is or was or still is the thing holding back the fight we all have been waiting for. Suddenly there is no interest huh. How Ironic you are the one calling me stupid.
I'm not implying anything, it is right there in black and white in the link YOU PROVIDED. There was a high level of interest for those test results, so they decided to publish their results. That is not their general policy.

Take it up with the USADA and ask them why they didn't publish the results like they did for Mayweather vs Mosley if you want. It is right there on your link in the first sentence, but you are too blind or stupid to realize it.

Fact is, most people don't give a shit about NEGATIVE test results. We only care if the athlete is dirty.
victor879 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2011, 01:15 PM   #77
Whipdatass
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor879 View Post
Dude, again, you are ****ing stupid as a rock. It's right there in the ****ing link you provided.

THEY DO NOT GENERALLY POST NEGATIVE TEST RESULTS. THEY ONLY DID MOSLEY VS MAYWEATHER BECAUSE THERE WAS A HIGH LEVEL OF INTEREST IN THOSE RESULTS. Obviously, NOBODY ****ING CARES about the negative test results from Mayweather vs Ortiz. That's why I said: TAKE IT UP WITH THEM.

You guys want public results? Start writing the USADA, flood their inbox, and give them that HIGH LEVEL OF INTEREST. Negative test results are NON-STORY.

Why didn't they release it? They did jackass. To the people that actually matter: Both camps. You do not matter, hate to break it to you, and neither does the General Forum on ESB.
It's a losing battle. Day after day the same old Filipino faggot ass trolls argue losing points. ****ing stupid asses, don't waste your ****ing time on them. They can't read, and when it comes time to take in what they read, they can't. ****ing stupid asses.
Whipdatass is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 01:16 PM   #78
CoDer
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
I'm not implying anything, it is right there in black and white. There was a high level of interest for that particular fight, so they decided to publish their results.

Take it up with the USADA and ask them why they didn't publish the results like they did for Mayweather vs Mosley.

Fact is, most people don't give a shit about NEGATIVE test results. We only care if the athlete is dirty.
You're presuming.
CoDer is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 01:25 PM   #79
Anima
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 882

Quote:
I'm not implying anything, it is right there in black and white in the link YOU PROVIDED. There was a high level of interest for those test results, so they decided to publish their results.

Take it up with the USADA and ask them why they didn't publish the results like they did for Mayweather vs Mosley if you want.

Sad that suddenly there is no interest in the USADA testing results. When you look at all youtube vids regarding Floyd-Pac. All the forum threads regarding Floyd-Pac and everything else that includes Floyd-Pac you'll find the "testing/Peds" argument. I just find it hard to believe "using my common sense" that suddenly there's no interest. I don't know who are you pertaining about "WE" but I'm sure as hell that you and some handful of people here are the ones who's not interested in the results.
Anima is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 01:25 PM   #80
prelude
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Victor got owned big time...he's desprate and in damage control .
prelude is online now  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 01:26 PM   #81
wilgen99
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
The manager had the test results. Basically, the USADA was obviously informing them of the results as it was going on. Why do they need to make a separate public announcement?
The manager saying that he had the test results is different from USADA telling the world themselves that "we did test both fighters and these are the results." Informing the public of the results and when the tests were taken build the credibility of USADA rather than them keeping their mouth shut when the people are clamoring for what they have to say.

If they did it before for Mayweather-Mosley fight, why not do it again for Mayweather-Ortiz? They have more to lose in keeping silent about the Mayweather-crap OSDT.
wilgen99 is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 01:27 PM   #82
Goro
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
In short: If nothing is positive, there is nothing to release. It falls under the category of: WHO GIVES A SHIT?? The only time test results matter is when it is positive. Negative test results are a non-story.
Do you have a source for the shit you're saying or are you just some crazy gay Flomo spouting off your own random opinion?

The people want to see the results for every single test, we also want to see how many tests were administered, if you don't have this info then GTFO.
Goro is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 01:41 PM   #83
Anima
Belt holder
ESB Addict

I could use common sense now and say that there is a high level of interest regarding the USADA testing. Care to prove me wrong on this one then? Except going back on USADA not posting it because there is no high level of interest.(they could say that out of whim for all we know).
Anima is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 01:42 PM   #84
bald_head_slick
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

I think the USADA needs to publish the results. If FMJ is using this as the reason Pac is ducking him and it was so up front during the Mosley fight, it is suspiciously quiet this time around.

Sure, maybe the HBO editing department might not have thought playing up drug testing was "good TV", but the USADA damn sure wants to jump on this cash cow. Imagine if they can become the defacto drug testing standard? That will make a lot of people rich.

USADA needs to issue a press release. Period.
bald_head_slick is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 01:44 PM   #85
LiL

vCash:

last time with PBF-SSM, there was an announcement
this time with PBF-Ortiz, no announcement yet

the reason why people ask is because PBF is cleaning up boxing right ? or just cleaning up himself ?
Old 10-10-2011, 01:45 PM   #86
wilgen99
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:
Dude, read your own ****ing web page. My god you guys are stupid.

"In response to a high volume of interest in the testing statistics for the professional boxing event held on May 1, 2010 between Floyd Mayweather, Jr. and Shane Mosley, the following is a summary of program information:"

You do know what "IN RESPONSE TO" means right? Jesus ****ing christ.

Victor boy, have pity on yourself! What does it make you then if you call these guys stupid? Shut up, you shitty yadiddabooboo moronic arse retard.
wilgen99 is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 01:46 PM   #87
Anima
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bald_head_slick View Post
I think the USADA needs to publish the results. If FMJ is using this as the reason Pac is ducking him and it was so up front during the Mosley fight, it is suspiciously quiet this time around.

Sure, maybe the HBO editing department might not have thought playing up drug testing was "good TV", but the USADA damn sure wants to jump on this cash cow. Imagine if they can become the defacto drug testing standard? That will make a lot of people rich.

USADA needs to issue a press release. Period.

Nothing good comes out of keeping it secret anyways. Negative or positive ain't the issue. It's about being transparent.
Anima is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 01:58 PM   #88
Anima
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by prelude View Post
Victor got owned big time...he's desprate and in damage control .
He basically went from using "common sense" to "It's not necessary" and finally to "take it up with USADA".

****ing hard to calibrate to his level of thinking. All time low.
Anima is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 02:05 PM   #89
11Hopeful
Journeyman

I just sent a quick email to Travis Tygart their chief executive officer. Waiting for a reply but it may end up in their spam mail box.....

Here is his email: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
11Hopeful is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 02:23 PM   #90
Anima
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Hopeful View Post
I just sent a quick email to Travis Tygart their chief executive officer. Waiting for a reply but it may end up in their spam mail box.....

Here is his email: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
sup vic.
Anima is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum