Jr 70 68.63%
Barrera 32 31.37%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2011, 11:32 PM   #46
hellblazer
All-Time Great™
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: ATG: Who Ranks Higher, Floyd Mayweather Jr or Marco Antonio Barrera?

Fraud Jr.
hellblazer is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2011, 11:37 PM   #47
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: ATG: Who Ranks Higher, Floyd Mayweather Jr or Marco Antonio Barrera?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopretty View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Nyaaaa he look like his old man.

Last edited by Toopretty; 10-10-2011 at 12:39 AM.
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 11:47 PM   #48
Leonard
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1147

what's with these dudes' fanaticism with RL stuff and ****?
Leonard is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 11:51 PM   #49
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
what's with these dudes' fanaticism with RL stuff and ****?
'Maybes wes can afford better than Old Navy^
Old 10-09-2011, 11:51 PM   #50
LancsTerrible
Different Forms of Game.
ESB Addict

vCash: 2238

For me. When I wear Ralph Lauren it just confirms that I am better than everybody else.
LancsTerrible is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 11:53 PM   #51
Leonit
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1606

Duran
Leonit is offline  Top
Old 10-09-2011, 11:55 PM   #52
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LancsTerrible View Post
For me. When I wear Ralph Lauren it just confirms that I am better than everybody else.
I feel the same. Whenever I correct text speak on an internet message board I feel more educated and successful than I actually am. I tend to forget about all of my failures at life. Ha ha... losers.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:57 PM   #53
celiac trunk

vCash:

Quote:
I feel the same. Whenever I correct text speak on an internet message board I feel more educated and successful than I actually am. I tend to forget about all of my failures at life. Ha ha... losers.
Old 10-09-2011, 11:59 PM   #54
Leonard
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
lol. it's not like they are simply buying and wearing them because of quality.. you can see in there faces how excited they are that they have to flaunt it hard.
Leonard is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 12:01 AM   #55
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

Quote:
pretty much
bballchump11 is online now  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 12:02 AM   #56
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
lol. it's not like they are simply buying and wearing them because of quality.. you can see in there faces how excited they are that they have to flaunt it hard.
THEY tend to get like that being as though they been wearing the "quality" since I don't know, birth. It never loses the shock and excitement of wearing RL brand. It is so new to them every time they look in their closest. Shoes too. Each pair of Nike is like the first pair. Look at THEM.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:05 AM   #57
Leonard
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
THEY tend to get like that being as though they been wearing the "quality" since I don't know, birth. It never loses the shock and excitement of wearing RL brand. It is so new to them every time they look in their closest. Shoes too. Each pair of Nike is like the first pair. Look at THEM.
i'm saying, these dudes look like they would strike a pose at any given time with their RLs, flaunting left and right. i mean, if you are used to it since birth then it gets tiresome that you would find something else worthwhile to invest your time on.
Leonard is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 12:15 AM   #58
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:
i'm saying, these dudes look like they would strike a pose at any given time with their RLs, flaunting left and right. i mean, if you are used to it since birth then it gets tiresome that you would find something else worthwhile to invest your time on.
Oh? Should they take pics reading a book looking to be in deep concentration? Or should they take a picture solving complex calculus? Or taking a picture ****ing their ho-chi-mun . How about a picture jumping in a lake because they got a B on their report card and they don't want to disrespect daddy's honor.

Or, one would have to have time to invest in actually making money to be able to afford the finer things in life like a nice car, clothes. Or should we all be like Leonard. I idolize you Leonard. Your a swell bloke/chap/chineseman.
Old 10-10-2011, 12:17 AM   #59
JMP
Champion
East Side Guru

Mayweather. At the end of the day, he's just a better fighter than the Mexican Big 3 and has a good amount of solid wins in more weight divisions. This could all change though if MAB is able to beat Rios, Khan, Pacquiao, Mayweather, Martinez, Hopkins, and Ward.
JMP is offline  Top
Old 10-10-2011, 12:21 AM   #60
Leonard
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Oh? Should they take pics reading a book looking to be in deep concentration? Or should they take a picture solving complex calculus? Or taking a picture ****ing their ho-chi-mun . How about a picture jumping in a lake because they got a B on their report card and they don't want to disrespect daddy's honor.

Or, one would have to have time to invest in actually making money to be able to afford the finer things in life like a nice car, clothes. Or should we all be like Leonard. I idolize you Leonard. Your a swell bloke/chap/chineseman.
not meant to insult anyone really. i'm just saying, it gets mundane after some time and i just can't see how one can perpetually have the urge to flaunt it like that. it's not hard to see, these dudes put a lot of premium on clothing and them thinking they are better than everyone else because of that is something i can not understand.
Leonard is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum