Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting

vBookie Event: Dawson vs. Hopkins (Boxing)
This event is over.
vBookie Event
Dawson vs. Hopkins (Boxing)

This event is over.

Outcome Odds Total Bets Total Staked
Chad Dawson 10/11 (0.91) 51 39718 WIN!
Bernard Hopkins 5/4 (1.25) 136 89934  
Draw 25/1 (25.00) 50 606481  
Over 9.5 rounds 1/5 F (0.20) 31 12313  
Under 9.5 rounds 10/3 (3.33) 11 1078 WIN!

Old 10-17-2011, 10:50 PM   #61
StreetsofRAGE
Ballin
ESB Addict

vCash: 212
Default Re: Chad Dawson vs. Bernard Hopkins

Fair enough, IB. I too doubt it will get overturned.
StreetsofRAGE is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2011, 11:17 PM   #62
Sandman_
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntentionalButt View Post
You knuckleheads need to STFU.

I don't believe TKO2 was the wrong call.

I don't believe it will be overturned.

I'm delaying the payouts to a) humor the drama queens who DO believe the two fallacies listed above and b) to prove a point, and rub their faces in it when a few days go by with no change in the official result.

As for everybody else (including those awaiting their gains) - you have no reason to care about the extra few days. It does not matter whether you get paid Sunday morning or Wednesday night. There are no vBookie events to bet on currently (not even next week's action, which won't go up until Thursday or Friday as is usually the case anyways). Hurry up and fork over your vCash ...so you can do jackshit with it? Really? That's what you're whining and demanding? Just for that, I might wait until Thursday. Or, if you really piss me off - maybe the Donaire-Narvaez thread will come and go and you all will miss the party because a wrathful bookie decided not to pay you on this one until next week.

Do not **** with me. Patience is indeed a virtue, but not my thickest one.
Pay the bets you dopey cunt.

You advertised the fight as being paid out at a certain time & you haven't paid. Bookies always pay on the result that occurs on the night.

The only reason you haven't paid out is because you backed Hopkins (see the first post on this thread) and are hoping it gets overturned.

As I've already stated, whether it gets overturned is irrelevant to the principle that bets get paid out on the result that occurs on the night.

And while you're at it, put a market up for Australian fans who want to bet on the Mundine fight on Wednesday night.

You useless ****er.
Sandman_ is offline  Top
Old 10-17-2011, 11:29 PM   #63
Sandman_
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetsofRAGE View Post
Fair enough, IB. I too doubt it will get overturned.
No it isn't. Bookies pay out on the result that occurs on the night.

Whether a result subsequently gets overturned by the local commission is irrelevant.

Ignoring how the real world operates, the fight here was advertised as being paid out on a certain day. That hasn't occurred.

The only reason it hasn't is because shit for brains backed the other guy and is making up the rules to suit himself.
Sandman_ is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2011, 12:53 AM   #64
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 10000

You just bought yourself and everyone else another day, retard. This isn't a ****ing democracy. You are in my house.

BTW, if you really want to bother to look through my many posts on the matter since the fight's conclusion you will be extremely embarrassed to see just how very wrong you are and how incredibly foolish you look talking shit out of your ass about that which you know naught of.

Yes, I initially backed Hopkins. From the moment Pat Russell called it off, I've been standing by the official decision and feel that Dawson has a legitimate TKO victory due to Hopkins stupidly climbing his back and leading to a self-sustained injury. Dozens of posts of mine since Saturday night support that.

Feel free. Search through my post history. You won't, of course - because you're a craven piece of garbage windbag and deep down know that all your empty shit talking is going to blow up in your face and you don't want to face the embarrassment. You are free to do so any time, though.

You're a stupid shitty person and if it was in my power you would be stripped to 0 vCash permanently. I hope you get hit by a bus. Seriously.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Old 10-18-2011, 01:54 AM   #65
KOTF
Bingooo
East Side Guru

vCash: 66874

Personally I hope it gets overturned so that I get my vCash back
KOTF is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2011, 03:05 AM   #66
Sandman_
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
You just bought yourself and everyone else another day, retard. This isn't a ****ing democracy. You are in my house.

BTW, if you really want to bother to look through my many posts on the matter since the fight's conclusion you will be extremely embarrassed to see just how very wrong you are and how incredibly foolish you look talking shit out of your ass about that which you know naught of.

Yes, I initially backed Hopkins. From the moment Pat Russell called it off, I've been standing by the official decision and feel that Dawson has a legitimate TKO victory due to Hopkins stupidly climbing his back and leading to a self-sustained injury. Dozens of posts of mine since Saturday night support that.

Feel free. Search through my post history. You won't, of course - because you're a craven piece of garbage windbag and deep down know that all your empty shit talking is going to blow up in your face and you don't want to face the embarrassment. You are free to do so any time, though.

You're a stupid shitty person and if it was in my power you would be stripped to 0 vCash permanently. I hope you get hit by a bus. Seriously.
Pay out the bets like you should have done two days ago you stupid cunt.

It doesn't matter if it's a legitimate tko victory or not. The only thing that matters is what the result on the night was. What happens after that is irrelevant.

It's a fundamental point that seems beyond your mental capacity to understand.

I appreciate that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed but if nothing else learn the lesson for next time.
Sandman_ is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2011, 03:07 AM   #67
IntentionalButt
Nash Equilibrium Debunker
East Side VIP

vCash: 10000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman_ View Post
Pay out the bets like you should have done two days ago you stupid cunt.

It doesn't matter if it's a legitimate tko victory or not. The only thing that matters is what the result on the night was. What happens after that is irrelevant.

It's a fundamental point that seems beyond your mental capacity to understand.

I appreciate that you're not the sharpest tool in the shed but if nothing else learn the lesson for next time.
November it is.

Keep at it, the payouts will be in 2012.
IntentionalButt is online now  Top
Old 10-18-2011, 03:08 AM   #68
Akxtinguish
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Sandman can you shut up already so the rest of us can get paid.

IB, I'll be needing my cash to put it on the All Blacks before the weekend!
Akxtinguish is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2011, 03:20 AM   #69
Sandman_
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akxtinguish View Post
Sandman can you shut up already so the rest of us can get paid.

IB, I'll be needing my cash to put it on the All Blacks before the weekend!
Don't be a piss weak arse-licker.

The guy obviously knows nothing about sports betting and I've done my best to educate him.

He's still arguing the merits of whether the referee's ruling should be overturned which has nothing to do with whether the bets should be paid out.
Sandman_ is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2011, 03:26 AM   #70
Sandman_
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
November it is.

Keep at it, the payouts will be in 2012.
Feel free to never pay out on this one.

In return, learn the lesson and get it right next time.

Pay out on what the result is on the night.
Sandman_ is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2011, 05:41 AM   #71
Robney
ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ
East Side VIP

vCash: 3208

WHOOOHOOOOOO!

The fight in this thread is turning out to be better as Dawson vs Hopkins itself
Robney is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2011, 12:48 PM   #72
Juxhin
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robney View Post
WHOOOHOOOOOO!

The fight in this thread is turning out to be better as Dawson vs Hopkins itself
haha agreed
Juxhin is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2011, 02:55 PM   #73
Sandman_
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Every bookie in the world has paid out on this fight except the useless cunt running the show here. Why hasn't he paid out? Because he backed the wrong horse & wanted to hold off paying out to see if they would change the result to a NC so he could refund his own stake.

Only problem with that is that's not how sportsbetting works. Anyone who backed Hopkins for real won't be getting their money back even if the result gets changed. Unfortunately shit-for-brains is too stupid to know that.

His statements that he doesn't think that the result will be changed are a smokescreen and totally irrelevant.

V-bookie is a fun concept except when it's ****ed up by a selfish cunt who makes up the rules to suit himself.
Sandman_ is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2011, 03:26 PM   #74
startown81
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 708

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman_ View Post
Every bookie in the world has paid out on this fight except the useless cunt running the show here. Why hasn't he paid out? Because he backed the wrong horse & wanted to hold off paying out to see if they would change the result to a NC so he could refund his own stake.

Only problem with that is that's not how sportsbetting works. Anyone who backed Hopkins for real won't be getting their money back even if the result gets changed. Unfortunately shit-for-brains is too stupid to know that.

His statements that he doesn't think that the result will be changed are a smokescreen and totally irrelevant.

V-bookie is a fun concept except when it's ****ed up by a selfish cunt who makes up the rules to suit himself.
He is not stupid he is aware of what your saying but if you are going to bark orders and be disrespectuful he will not do what you ask just to spite you.
startown81 is offline  Top
Old 10-18-2011, 04:04 PM   #75
Oddjob
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:

All made me laugh out loud
Oddjob is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Fantasy Boxing Betting