boxing
Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2011, 06:41 PM   #1
Hook!
Proud member of team G.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Check hook avenue. Essex.
Posts: 4,733
vCash: 889
Default Examples of granite chins being cracked?!

I cannot think of many obviously foreman ali is 1


discuss and post videos!
Hook! is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2011, 06:50 PM   #2
killuminix
yes im back
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: kaunas,lietuva
Posts: 679
vCash: 75
Default Re: Examples of granite chins being cracked?!

randall tex cobb getting knocked out
killuminix is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:55 PM   #3
Chrisgabriel
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 341
vCash: 500
Default Re: Examples of granite chins being cracked?!

Margo- Mosley, a recent one.
Chrisgabriel is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:56 PM   #4
Hook!
Proud member of team G.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Check hook avenue. Essex.
Posts: 4,733
vCash: 889
Default Re: Examples of granite chins being cracked?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by killuminix View Post
randall tex cobb getting knocked out
Post a vid please mate
Hook! is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:56 PM   #5
Baldwin
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,173
vCash: 390
Default Re: Examples of granite chins being cracked?!

Hatton was never knocked out before pbf and pacman. He got dropped before but he had a good chin

Lewis when mcCall dropped him and when rahman dropped him. Lewis had taken sone blows in other fights and tua landed bombs. Big bombs

Tyson was a montser and got rocked by bruno in there first fight but befote douglas he looks like a good chinned killing machine

Roy jones jr looked to be invincible before the tarver 2 fight. I think he got drop before but got up and destroyed the guy with ease. But his chin turn glass after that ko and continued getting shattered. Worst invincible fighter turning glass

Same would say wlad but he has been down before his KO loses but he has never been out cold.

Sam peter? At one time was hyped to be the next big thing. Was down 3 times vs mcCline. Took monster shots from wlad. Quits on his stool vs VK. Koed out by wlad then brutally Koed by helenius

Taylor was looking like a amazing MW champ then pavlik koed him twice. Froch. AA Chin was shattered and will never be the same

Paul williams was the most fear in boxing . Took big shots in his career. First fight with martinez showed he had a suspect chin going down in round 2. And there second fight it was shattered big time
Baldwin is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:56 PM   #6
Hook!
Proud member of team G.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Check hook avenue. Essex.
Posts: 4,733
vCash: 889
Default Re: Examples of granite chins being cracked?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisgabriel View Post
Margo- Mosley, a recent one.
Yeah mosely was on fire! That was awesome!
Hook! is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:58 PM   #7
killuminix
yes im back
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: kaunas,lietuva
Posts: 679
vCash: 75
Default Re: Examples of granite chins being cracked?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook! View Post
Post a vid please mate
sorry bro club fight no film
killuminix is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:59 PM   #8
Rico Spadafora
Best Chin On ESB
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 17,427
vCash: 1158
Default Re: Examples of granite chins being cracked?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook! View Post
I cannot think of many obviously foreman ali is 1


discuss and post videos!

That wasn't a Chin issue it was a stamina issue....

Horrible example.
Rico Spadafora is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:59 PM   #9
killuminix
yes im back
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: kaunas,lietuva
Posts: 679
vCash: 75
Default Re: Examples of granite chins being cracked?!

dempsey against the fireman
killuminix is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 06:59 PM   #10
Hook!
Proud member of team G.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Check hook avenue. Essex.
Posts: 4,733
vCash: 889
Default Re: Examples of granite chins being cracked?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldwin View Post
Hatton was never knocked out before pbf and pacman. He got dropped before but he had a good chin

Lewis when mcCall dropped him and when rahman dropped him. Lewis had taken sone blows in other fights and tua landed bombs. Big bombs

Tyson was a montser and got rocked by bruno in there first fight but befote douglas he looks like a good chinned killing machine

Roy jones jr looked to be invincible before the tarver 2 fight. I think he got drop before but got up and destroyed the guy with ease. But his chin turn glass after that ko and continued getting shattered. Worst invincible fighter turning glass

Same would say wlad but he has been down before his KO loses but he has never been out cold.

Sam peter? At one time was hyped to be the next big thing. Was down 3 times vs mcCline. Took monster shots from wlad. Quits on his stool vs VK. Koed out by wlad then brutally Koed by helenius

Taylor was looking like a amazing MW champ then pavlik koed him twice. Froch. AA Chin was shattered and will never be the same

Paul williams was the most fear in boxing . Took big shots in his career. First fight with martinez showed he had a suspect chin going down in round 2. And there second fight it was shattered big time
Jheezz!
nice post man!

Yeah i definitely disagree with people who say lennox lewis has a poor chin!
The shot williams took would have flopped any middle weight!

The hatton 1 is the best example 9/10 chin turned into like a 6 after he fought mayweather :(
Hook! is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:00 PM   #11
Hook!
Proud member of team G.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Check hook avenue. Essex.
Posts: 4,733
vCash: 889
Default Re: Examples of granite chins being cracked?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Spadafora View Post
That wasn't a Chin issue it was a stamina issue....

Horrible example.
Yeah it was a stamina issue i know but it is still someone with a granite chin being ko'ed that is all i want
Hook! is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:01 PM   #12
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 30,790
vCash: 212
Default Re: Examples of granite chins being cracked?!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:02 PM   #13
Jack
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: England
Posts: 11,318
vCash: 15000
Default Re: Examples of granite chins being cracked?!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-EWPlSHxek[/ame]
Jack is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:03 PM   #14
Hook!
Proud member of team G.
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Check hook avenue. Essex.
Posts: 4,733
vCash: 889
Default Re: Examples of granite chins being cracked?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
What a punch! He wasn't even looking it was like instinct from martinez!
Hook! is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:03 PM   #15
Thread Stealer
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 18,346
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Examples of granite chins being cracked?!

Robinson-Fullmer 2
Foster-Tiger
Nunn-Kalambay
Thread Stealer is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2015