Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2011, 10:50 AM   #31
PowerPuncher
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 20,610
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Will be at Wild Card today

Ask Pacquaio if he thinks Arum is likely skimming 10-20million off his purses given Mayweather makes that much more with the same PPV numbers

Ask Pacquaio if he thinks he could do more to make the Mayweather fight. Ask him if he thinks Arum is getting in the way of making the fight with his person feud with Floyd
PowerPuncher is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2011, 10:53 AM   #32
port64 jr
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 740
vCash: 500
Default Re: Will be at Wild Card today

just tell us how many rounds he does of what and how good hes looking and any strategy you can see them developing whilst training



and keep and eye out to see if anyone is injecting manny up the ass with a side meth for the flomos to know about
port64 jr is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:53 AM   #33
Trendkiller
420
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: 100 miles north of Leeds
Posts: 344
vCash: 165
Default Re: Will be at Wild Card today

Wow, it's rare I venture over to the general but great stuff John!

Yea I'd be interested to know who he'd like to fight next too, should the fight with Floyd not come off.

Enjoy though man.
Trendkiller is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:54 AM   #34
john garfield
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,914
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Will be at Wild Card today

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuncher View Post
Ask Pacquaio if he thinks Arum is likely skimming 10-20million off his purses given Mayweather makes that much more with the same PPV numbers

Ask Pacquaio if he thinks he could do more to make the Mayweather fight. Ask him if he thinks Arum is getting in the way of making the fight with his person feud with Floyd
I'd ask those, PP, but don't think I have enough medical coverage.
john garfield is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:55 AM   #35
Hammer Muldoon
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 626
vCash: 500
Default Re: Will be at Wild Card today

Quote:
Originally Posted by john garfield View Post
Pac will train from 1 to 4

Anything in particular you'd like to know?
Ask him "Out of all the fighters you've faced in your illustrious career, who would you not trust your wife around?"
Hammer Muldoon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:57 AM   #36
john garfield
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,914
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Will be at Wild Card today

Quote:
Originally Posted by port64 jr View Post
just tell us how many rounds he does of what and how good hes looking and any strategy you can see them developing whilst training and keep and eye out to see if anyone is injecting manny up the ass with a side meth for the flomos to know about
First thing I'll insist on seeing, p
john garfield is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 10:59 AM   #37
john garfield
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,914
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Will be at Wild Card today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer Muldoon View Post
Ask him "Out of all the fighters you've faced in your illustrious career, who would you not trust your wife around?"
Excellent question, HM. Soon as I'm revived, I'll get you an answer.
john garfield is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:00 AM   #38
PowerPuncher
P4P King
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 20,610
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Will be at Wild Card today

Quote:
Originally Posted by john garfield View Post
I'd ask those, PP, but don't think I have enough medical coverage.
You'd get a good story, does Manny have an interpreter around 24/7?
PowerPuncher is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:00 AM   #39
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: GA
Posts: 30,425
vCash: 233
Default Re: Will be at Wild Card today

Quote:
Originally Posted by john garfield View Post
Will do, b
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:01 AM   #40
Beenie
Evolve already!
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: On the path to Desire > Fear
Posts: 8,712
vCash: 1389
Default Re: Will be at Wild Card today

Ask him how good he thinks Bradley is on a scale of 1-10.
Beenie is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:04 AM   #41
Hammer Muldoon
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 626
vCash: 500
Default Re: Will be at Wild Card today

Quote:
Originally Posted by john garfield View Post
Excellent question, HM. Soon as I'm revived, I'll get you an answer.
On a serious note, you could ask him who he thinks would have won between Marquez and Morales, as its the only fight missing between him, Morales, Barerra and Marquez.
Hammer Muldoon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:17 AM   #42
Jetmax
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,848
vCash: 335
Default Re: Will be at Wild Card today

Ask him if he would be willing to say in HBO's 24/7 for the Marquez fight that he already accepted Floyd's random testing with no cut-off and that it is no longer an issue.
Jetmax is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:17 AM   #43
Prince.
24/7 365
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: The World
Posts: 6,157
vCash: 500
Default Re: Will be at Wild Card today

Ask Manny what is the meaning of life lol and if u see Amir tell him 2 start training and stop tweeting haha. Make a video... i bet it will be packed in the wildcard gym no breathing space LOL
Prince. is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:20 AM   #44
john garfield
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,914
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Will be at Wild Card today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmax View Post
Ask him if he would be willing to say in HBO's 24/7 for the Marquez fight that he already accepted Floyd's random testing with no cut-off and that it is no longer an issue.
That shouldn't be a problem,J
john garfield is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:23 AM   #45
john garfield
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 5,914
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Will be at Wild Card today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince. View Post
Ask Manny what is the meaning of life lol and if u see Amir tell him 2 start training and stop tweeting haha. Make a video... i bet it will be packed in the wildcard gym no breathing space LOL
You like hard-hitting questions, P. Sure Team Pacquiao will let him he'll wax for hours 'bout that.
john garfield is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013