Old 10-13-2011, 06:54 AM   #31
patrick
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Steven Wills fighting for IBO Light Welterweight Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
Toni Hood why are you defending the IBO ? Toni Hood you need to explain yourself. They are a complete joke and are having their number 18 and 22 ranked fighters fight for their 140 lb belt. Phil Austin should come on here and explain this as the fans of this dying sport would like to hear how this situation can arise.

And yes Toni Hood I would like all organisations to explain why certain fights are being sanctioned.

Yeah mate,

How about we have nobody fighting for nothing, nowhere at no time.

Mybe you'll be happy then.
patrick is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2011, 07:35 AM   #32
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick View Post
Yeah mate,

How about we have nobody fighting for nothing, nowhere at no time.

Mybe you'll be happy then.
Patrick are you happy that the higher ranked fighters in the IBO were not given the opportunity to fight for the title ?
Francis75 is offline  Top
Old 10-13-2011, 07:36 AM   #33
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
You obviously suffer from severe learning difficulties so I'll have to repeat myself.

Nobody needs to explain anything to you, you ****ing cat.
Toni Hood you need to explain your bizarre defence of everything IBO. Why is this Toni ? Why shouldn't the top 17 ranked fighters get this shot ahead of the number 18 and 22 ranked fighters ?
EXPLAIN YOURSELF TONI
Old 10-13-2011, 08:23 AM   #34
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Toni Hood you need to explain your bizarre defence of everything IBO. Why is this Toni ? Why shouldn't the top 17 ranked fighters get this shot ahead of the number 18 and 22 ranked fighters ?
EXPLAIN YOURSELF TONI
Simply put its a boys club, they wont justify sht like this because they cant, so instead they will point you in the direction of other orgnisations to complain about, as stupid as that may sound, guys like JB are a prime example of such, bching about the WBA yet ignoring what the IBO are doing, then when you put the hard word on him he comes up with sht like this.,.

Quote:
Quote:
You obviously suffer from severe learning difficulties so I'll have to repeat myself.

Nobody needs to explain anything to you, you ****ing cat.
just another Phil Austin **** sucking back slapper

One would like to think that the top 5 rated fighters would be getting a shot at the title , all credibility goes out the door when they do this sht over and over again whatever orgnisation it may be. Two wrongs dont make a right so im not sure why pointing out the WBA has two fcks to do with the IBO.

IBO has strong routes in AUS, this is the AUS section of the ESB forums, the WBA, WBC dont have strong routes in AUS, they dont have a Phil Austin trouting about flying the IBO flag and pawning the IBO title off to the highest bidder. IN otherwords the other orgnisations are not as obvise in what they are doing as the IBO, the IBO would have to rank #1 in being the most corrupt orgnisation in boxing, along side the WBF.

If you cant see that then go fckn give yourself a good uppercut to the face you dumb ass fck!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-13-2011, 08:31 AM   #35
Lead Right
Contender
ESB Senior Member

without looking at the IBO ratings its likely a case of most of the top 10-15 either have one of the 4 belts, or rated 1 to 3 in those orgs and waiting for a shot there. After that you will only have number 15 down who will fight for IBO title then.
Lead Right is offline  Top
Old 10-13-2011, 08:33 AM   #36
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

18 vs 22

=

IBO disgrace
Old 10-13-2011, 03:46 PM   #37
raff
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1090

Just accept the ibo for what it is, it's a lowly regarded belt, whining like a bunch of women won't change that, is calling people by there real names meant to intimidate somehow, I dont understand that logic?? Yes the top contenders should fight for it, however if we were all up and comers or just couldn't cut it we would take the ibo belt, as far as I know yes lenny did use it as a stepping stone.
raff is offline  Top
Old 10-13-2011, 07:17 PM   #38
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Simply put its a boys club, they wont justify sht like this because they cant, so instead they will point you in the direction of other orgnisations to complain about, as stupid as that may sound, guys like JB are a prime example of such, bching about the WBA yet ignoring what the IBO are doing, then when you put the hard word on him he comes up with sht like this.,.

just another Phil Austin **** sucking back slapper

One would like to think that the top 5 rated fighters would be getting a shot at the title , all credibility goes out the door when they do this sht over and over again whatever orgnisation it may be. Two wrongs dont make a right so im not sure why pointing out the WBA has two fcks to do with the IBO.

IBO has strong routes in AUS, this is the AUS section of the ESB forums, the WBA, WBC dont have strong routes in AUS, they dont have a Phil Austin trouting about flying the IBO flag and pawning the IBO title off to the highest bidder. IN otherwords the other orgnisations are not as obvise in what they are doing as the IBO, the IBO would have to rank #1 in being the most corrupt orgnisation in boxing, along side the WBF.

If you cant see that then go fckn give yourself a good uppercut to the face you dumb ass fck!
You are a deadset spastic.

Cunts like you and Franus bang on all day about the IBO but ignore the practices (many of which are far worse) of the other orgs you refer to as legitimate.

You keep on crying about the IBO's non-mandatory policy but consider it ok for the Commonwealth title to not have them.

**** off you little sook. I bet you still play with your sister's dolls.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Old 10-13-2011, 07:19 PM   #39
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

The IBO will bypass 50 fighters if an Australian or South African can fight for the belt.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 10-13-2011, 07:41 PM   #40
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru

vCash: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
The IBO will bypass 50 fighters if an Australian or South African can fight for the belt.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Old 10-13-2011, 08:46 PM   #41
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
You are a deadset spastic.

Cunts like you and Franus bang on all day about the IBO but ignore the practices (many of which are far worse) of the other orgs you refer to as legitimate.

You keep on crying about the IBO's non-mandatory policy but consider it ok for the Commonwealth title to not have them.

**** off you little sook. I bet you still play with your sister's dolls.
Why are you so happy to defend the IBO Toni.
Old 10-14-2011, 12:08 AM   #42
patrick
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Patrick are you happy that the higher ranked fighters in the IBO were not given the opportunity to fight for the title ?

Can't say i'm happy, sad or otherwise. Fact is, I don't know if the higher ranked fighters were given the opportunity or not. Someone smarter than me may know but i'm afraid i don't know who was offered what by who.

All I know is Wills has been given an opportunity and good luck to him.
patrick is offline  Top
Old 10-14-2011, 12:12 AM   #43
Kegsy
Lights Out
East Side VIP

vCash: 1275

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick View Post
Can't say i'm happy, sad or otherwise. Fact is, I don't know if the higher ranked fighters were given the opportunity or not. Someone smarter than me may know but i'm afraid i don't know who was offered what by who.

All I know is Wills has been given an opportunity and good luck to him.
No chance in hell half of the fighters above were offered or consulted at a possible chance to fight for the IBO belt.

With both Wills & Mabuza ranked inside the IBO's top 35 the South African promoter obviously having close ties with the IBO would have sent a request for it to be sanctioned since both are within the IBO's ratings parameters.

So technically speaking in this case by the book the IBO was allowed to sanction it, whether it is ethical is another story,

The IBO broke their rules in sanctioning Dominguez for Danny Green so in that scenario it wasnt by their rules or ethical.
Kegsy is offline  Top
Old 10-14-2011, 01:17 AM   #44
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Why are you so happy to defend the IBO Toni.
Why are you so quick to defend Ty, poofta?
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Old 10-14-2011, 02:10 AM   #45
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru

You need to explain yourself Toni. Why are you defending the IBO ?

Last edited by Francis75; 10-14-2011 at 02:34 AM.

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum