Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-16-2011, 01:29 AM   #16
Addie
MAB.
East Side VIP

vCash: 842
Default Re: Chad Dawsons post-fight antics were awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
put yourself in his shoes and the champion pulled off some shit like that. what would you do? of course he didnt want to win a fight like that but he was pissed from bhop coppin out like that. that injury was fake as shit.
What would I have done? I wouldn't have raised my arms in the air pretending like I had won the belt legitimately. I would have been gutted. I would have let Hopkins know how I felt, which Dawson did, but then I would have left the ring quietly. I might have even refused the belt. But hey, that's just me.
Addie is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2011, 01:29 AM   #17
beefman180
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic View Post
At least he wanted to fight.

Hopkins was screaming like before he hit the ground, like someone had pushed an XXXL dildo up his ass.

Does anyone think Hopkins was unable to fight after falling to the ground like that?

COME ON MAN.
Exactly. I've seen too many people get ACTUALLY slammed in MMA bouts to believe that comfy fall produced that kind of fight-ending damage.
beefman180 is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2011, 01:30 AM   #18
Reppin501
The People's Champ
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addie View Post
He ceased being awesome when he started going on about how he was the real champion, and celebrated as such with his hands raised in the air.

No, Chad.
He got his belt taken by a technical decision, and that's the only fight he's ever lost, it was bullshit his belt was taken from him in the first place. He was coming on and possibly in a position to stop Pascal, got butted/cut/and the fight stopped, and he happened to be behind on the cards at that time. He is the champ of that division, there's a reason Hopkins ducked him to begin with then immediately ran after Pascal the minute he got given the belt. That is and has been Dawson's division and there's a reason he was lb for lb for as long as he was. It seems some forgot who the man is...you know he's beat Johnson twice, Adamek, Tarver...
Reppin501 is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2011, 01:31 AM   #19
Addie
MAB.
East Side VIP

vCash: 842

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppin501 View Post
He got his belt taken by a technical decision, and that's the only fight he's ever lost, it was bullshit his belt was taken from him in the first place. He was coming on and possibly in a position to stop Pascal, got butted/cut/and the fight stopped, and he happened to be behind on the cards at that time. He is the champ of that division, there's a reason Hopkins ducked him to begin with then immediately ran after Pascal the minute he got given the belt. That is and has been Dawson's division and there's a reason he was lb for lb for as long as he was. It seems some forgot who the man is...you know he's beat Johnson twice, Adamek, Tarver...
None of this has anything to do with what I said, but thanks for the insights.
Addie is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2011, 01:32 AM   #20
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000

Quote:
And Bhop was on his back. Chad did not initiate the wrestling BS.
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2011, 01:32 AM   #21
janeschicken
hard work! deadicayshin!
East Side Guru

vCash: 248

Quote:
Come on.. don't do this. He clearly lost to Pascal. In no way, shape or form did he deserve a "W" in that fight.
janeschicken is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2011, 01:41 AM   #22
compukiller
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Oh, so him losing on the cards to pascal via a technical decision is BS, but him "stopping" Bhop by throwing him to the canvas one half into the 2nd rd was ok???

You have hated BHOP ever since he exposed to the world that your best friend JT was a HBO hypejob bum.
compukiller is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2011, 01:42 AM   #23
SRCP
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by compukiller View Post
Oh, so him losing on the cards to pascal via a technical decision is BS, but him "stopping" Bhop by throwing him to the canvas one half into the 2nd rd was ok???

You have hated BHOP ever since he exposed to the world that your best friend JT was a HBO hypejob bum.
A bum that regardless of whether or not you think he won gave BHop two really tough fights.

Says a lot about BHop. YOU SAID IT. Don't even say anything anymore, you already said everything you had to say.

Last edited by SRCP; 10-16-2011 at 01:56 AM.
SRCP is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2011, 01:43 AM   #24
MrMagic
Super Six
East Side VIP

Quote:

The "HBO BUM" had Hopkins beat TWICE.
MrMagic is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2011, 01:43 AM   #25
Toopretty
Custom made
East Side VIP

Quote:

You dudes are out of line. Did you or did you not see Bhop's big ass on Dawson's back. Dawson CAN push him off. He don't have to sit there with a grown ass man on his back.
Toopretty is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2011, 01:45 AM   #26
Vysotsky
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMagic View Post
Props to Dawson.

"You a ***** ass bitch!! you're nothing but a ***** ass *****, if you were a man you'd fight me, bitch"

Chad Dawson always seemed lackadaisical to me, but he's got my backing on this one. Chad Dawson was the one most upset, even though he won the ****in' belt.
He should trying acting like that while the fight is still in progress rather than after its over and 30 people are standing between him and his opponent. Dawson fought like a timid bitch like always
Vysotsky is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2011, 01:46 AM   #27
MrMagic
Super Six
East Side VIP

I'd rather get my ass knocked SPARK OUT then go out like Hopkins, crying and BLATANTLY AVOIDING A FIGHT.

The worst thing is, this guy is so hyped because of his age, that so-so fans probably paid to see him here, and he totally stabbed boxing in its heart.
MrMagic is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2011, 01:51 AM   #28
Reppin501
The People's Champ
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeschicken View Post
Come on.. don't do this. He clearly lost to Pascal. In no way, shape or form did he deserve a "W" in that fight.
I wasn't saying he deserved a win, he deserved to have the fight end naturally, and I believe he could have still won the fight. Either way he's the best fighter in this division, no doubt in my mind.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:54 AM   #29
Reppin501
The People's Champ
East Side Guru

Quote:

LOL...dude JT beat this faggot twice? I mean, Hopkins made JT a multi millionaire, why would I hate him for that? To answer you question yeah I do think it's bullshit, one quit by choice, the other was forced to quit.
Old 10-16-2011, 01:59 AM   #30
reffahead
Journeyman

**** a rematch!!!!
reffahead is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum