Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-16-2011, 02:15 AM   #1
Trilulilu
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 659
Default Why was that "Smart" referee yelling Score Cards

First he was yelling : No fault and Tko for 20+ times and I'm not exagerating then he yells. Then I hear Score Cards at 7:05 in this video.

LoL at the first man to Knock Out Bernard Hopkins.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHOFraXlPms[/ame]

Rulles of boxing:
1 If a boxer sustains an injury from a fair blow and the injury is severe enough to terminate the bout, the injured boxer shall lose by TKO.

Somebody show me where's the fair blow.

2 Accidental Fouls

If an accidental foul causes an injury severe enough for the referee to stop the bout immediately, the bout will result in a NO DECISION if stopped before four (4) completed rounds. Four (4) rounds are complete when the bell rings signifying the end of the fourth round.
If an accidental foul causes an injury severe enough for the referee to stop the bout immediately, after four (4) rounds have occurred, the bout will result in a TECHNICAL DECISION, awarded to the boxer who is ahead on the score cards at the time the bout is stopped.
Partial or incomplete rounds will be scored. If no action has occurred, the round should be scored as an even round. This is at the discretion of the judges.

I remember teddy atlas schooling some poor **** after a fight about what it is a MD and a SD how he rulled it. Telling him that having 1 referee rulling 1 draw and the other 2 rulling a win for the x fighter makes it a Majority Decision not a Split Decision who you need 1 referee to rulle for 1 fighter and the other 2 for the other fighter. This referee sould've been asked the same.

More polite that I'm doing it now: Retard do you know the ****ing rulles and regulation of this sport called boxing. So he can see even himself what kind of a ignorant idiot he is.
Trilulilu is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2011, 02:18 AM   #2
Diggersan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75
Default Re: Why was that "Smart" referee yelling Score Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilulilu View Post
First he was yelling : No fault and Tko for 20+ times and I'm not exagerating then he yells. Then I hear Score Cards at 7:05 in this video.

LoL at the first man to Knock Out Bernard Hopkins.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Rulles of boxing:
1 If a boxer sustains an injury from a fair blow and the injury is severe enough to terminate the bout, the injured boxer shall lose by TKO.

Somebody show me where's the fair blow.

2 Accidental Fouls

If an accidental foul causes an injury severe enough for the referee to stop the bout immediately, the bout will result in a NO DECISION if stopped before four (4) completed rounds. Four (4) rounds are complete when the bell rings signifying the end of the fourth round.
If an accidental foul causes an injury severe enough for the referee to stop the bout immediately, after four (4) rounds have occurred, the bout will result in a TECHNICAL DECISION, awarded to the boxer who is ahead on the score cards at the time the bout is stopped.
Partial or incomplete rounds will be scored. If no action has occurred, the round should be scored as an even round. This is at the discretion of the judges.

I remember teddy atlas schooling some poor **** after a fight about what it is a MD and a SD how he rulled it. Telling him that having 1 referee rulling 1 draw and the other 2 rulling a win for the x fighter makes it a Majority Decision not a Split Decision who you need 1 referee to rulle for 1 fighter and the other 2 for the other fighter. This referee sould've been asked the same.

More polite that I'm doing it now: Retard do you know the ****ing rulles and regulation of this sport called boxing. So he can see even himself what kind of a ignorant idiot he is.
first of all there wasn't an accidental foul and where did you pull these rules from?
Diggersan is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2011, 02:22 AM   #3
Trilulilu
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diggersan View Post
first of all there wasn't an accidental foul and where did you pull these rules from?
So what would you call that a slip?
Those are quotes from "The uniform boxing rules and regulations".
Old 10-16-2011, 02:29 AM   #4
Undisputed520
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1303

There was no foul ruled, which is at the referees decision. Therefore Hopkins technically just quit, meaning Dawson wins.
Undisputed520 is offline  Top
Old 10-16-2011, 02:33 AM   #5
Trilulilu
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed520 View Post
There was no foul ruled, which is at the referees decision. Therefore Hopkins technically just quit, meaning Dawson wins.
So if a referee for example rulles a legit Ko a fault , and give the other guy the fight by DQ just because he feels that way.... it's okey ?
Quit or no quit from Hopkins, what Dawson did was against the rules.
Old 10-16-2011, 02:41 AM   #6
Reppin501
The People's Champ
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

BHop quit, just like Vitali did, was Vitali hit in his shoulder when he got hurt?
Reppin501 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum