KnuckleUp99
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 500
Default Re: 12 min interview with Manny

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAIN View Post
Goblin, is also, a Troll
I can definitely see that.. mind boggling how there's this many delusional Floyd fans out there.
KnuckleUp99 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2011, 10:12 PM   #62
MAIN
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleUp99 View Post
I can definitely see that.. mind boggling how there's this many delusional Floyd fans out there.
yup
MAIN is offline  Top
Old 10-19-2011, 11:31 PM   #63
NoLace
Lurker since Oct '09

Quote:
Originally Posted by normnix View Post
The reason folks don't take what Pac says in the media is because they've been saying similar shit for the past year only to have someone else talk about "why should we go off what floyd says?" Ultimately, Arum walked away from a 14 day cut off from the get go. If they want to fight Floyd, they need to stop telling the media and start calling Mayweather.
We wouldn't be all arguing about a cut-off date if nobody requested for an unprecedented OSDT or random drug testing to begin with.

I think the whole point of showing Pac saying it himself this time (instead of someone else) is to establish/hold accountability to/against Pac himself.

I mean, wouldn't you want to be able to call out Pac based on his own words instead of letting the Pactards/Fans (and perhaps even some haters as well) give you an excuse as to who you/we should believe or listen to more by saying stuff like, "Oh Ariza said it, so it don't count...", "but Koncz said it so it's all bull...", "we all can't trust what Arum says...", or "Roach has no say since it all boils down to Arum..."?

I mean, isn't that what happened to the Mayweather camp? Everyone was saying, "Oh Floyd Sr. ain't really a part of the training camp so he don't speak for Jr..., "Unca Roger was just messin' with ya'll that time, y'all know that...", and "y'all should know not to take Unca Jeff seriously..." etc.. So what the 'tards did was beg for Floyd to say 'it' himself (and they got it).

The whole point of the argument is that once everything is all said and done, we'll all know which of these two fighters was actually flip-flopping or spouting BS right from the very beginning just to delay this fight. Simply put, it's all about accountability.
NoLace is offline  Top
Old 10-19-2011, 11:56 PM   #64
MAIN
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLace View Post
We wouldn't be all arguing about a cut-off date if nobody requested for an unprecedented OSDT or random drug testing to begin with.

I think the whole point of showing Pac saying it himself this time (instead of someone else) is to establish/hold accountability to/against Pac himself.

I mean, wouldn't you want to be able to call out Pac based on his own words instead of letting the Pactards/Fans (and perhaps even some haters as well) give you an excuse as to who you/we should believe or listen to more by saying stuff like, "Oh Ariza said it, so it don't count...", "but Koncz said it so it's all bull...", "we all can't trust what Arum says...", or "Roach has no say since it all boils down to Arum..."?

I mean, isn't that what happened to the Mayweather camp? Everyone was saying, "Oh Floyd Sr. ain't really a part of the training camp so he don't speak for Jr..., "Unca Roger was just messin' with ya'll that time, y'all know that...", and "y'all should know not to take Unca Jeff seriously..." etc.. So what the 'tards did was beg for Floyd to say 'it' himself (and they got it).

The whole point of the argument is that once everything is all said and done, we'll all know which of these two fighters was actually flip-flopping or spouting BS right from the very beginning just to delay this fight. Simply put, it's all about accountability.
A breath of fresh air for once
MAIN is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2011, 12:09 AM   #65
el mosquito
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 112

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadoc28 View Post
Funny! Him and his team have been saying the same thing for the last 2 years and yet when its time to put pen to paper there always seems to be an issue with the drug testing. Explain that one.
They ain't got the chance to put anything on pen and paper since Floyd ran from the second negotiations and went on vacation. And you won't catch floyd for a third round of negotiations anymore. he's too smart for that. Ask him to negotiate and he'll say "take the test." Tell him you're taking the test and he'll reply with "call me again when you want to take the test, im outa here brah"

Quote:
Floyd: If you're the best, take the test! That's what we're talkin bout here!

Pac: No problem, its no longer an issue I will take the test.

Floyd: If poochiao is the best, he should take the test! I only want a fair fight. No cheatin brah!

Pac: I said testing is no longer is an issue. I will take the test Floyd.

Floyd: Take the test *****h. Nobody turns 25 and then suddenly turns great! Take the test and i'll fight you

Pac: WTF! I SAID I'LL TAKE THE TEST

Floyd: if you're the best take the test!!

Arum: This fool is still prattling about drug testing. We already agreed to the test. Pac will be tested by a WADA accredited center while he trains in Baguio City and by USADA when he arrives at Wild Card Gym for the second phase of his training. We only ask that the test results should also be forwarded to the NSAC and not kept confidential solely to USADA. Its a very clear agreement on our part and we are still waiting for Mayweather if he really wants to fight.

Floyd: I'll only fight Poochiao if he takes the test! Equal-playing field brah!

Pac: I said no problem, testing is not an issue. How can i force this coward to fight!

Floyd: I don't wanna talk about this fight anymore. No testing, No fight! NEXT!!!
el mosquito is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2011, 12:15 AM   #66
el mosquito
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 112

Quote:

These flomotards don't want to face the truth that Pacquiao and Arum already agreed to full random testing. they want to play it down and look for statements from Pac's bodyguards. The reason why is because they know Floyd is not gonna make the fight and the only way to save his face is to pretend that Pac still is not taking the test.

At the end of the day, Pac and Arum want to take the test and sees it as a none-issue. These two makes the contract not anyone else from Pac's entourage.
el mosquito is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2011, 12:25 AM   #67
MAIN
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by el mosquito View Post
These flomotards don't want to face the truth that Pacquiao and Arum already agreed to full random testing. they want to play it down and look for statements from Pac's bodyguards. The reason why is because they know Floyd is not gonna make the fight and the only way to save his face is to pretend that Pac still is not taking the test.

At the end of the day, Pac and Arum want to take the test and sees it as a none-issue. These two makes the contract not anyone else from Pac's entourage.
You've noticed, with all the lil floyd dickriders on here, papadoc and goblin were the only ones who tried commenting on this video

This is a good video

It show's manny talking about how lil floyd did nothing wrong in that fight, how serg if he wants to fight needs to go to 147, blood testing, bradley, etc, yet the regular lil floyd dickriders are no where to be found (except the two trolls from earlier)
MAIN is offline  Top
Old 10-20-2011, 04:39 PM   #68
normnix
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:

First of all, I appreciate you actually responding with something other than some name calling bullshit.

You raise a valid point about Pac being accountable for his own words. The only thing I'll say about that is, he's contradicted himself recently as well talking about Floyd creating his own rules and falling behind the commission rules. There's video of it on youtube btw. It's from a floyd stan. I don't want to link because most of it is floyd propaganda. But that part of the video is clear.

On top of that, I think there is a distinct difference with Floyd Sr. and Roger talking for Floyd and Ariza, Koncz, Roach, and Arum talking for Pac. I'm not suggesting Pac's folks ALL speak for Pac when it comes to testing. But Roach and Arum specifically do ALOT of Pac's talking for him in general. Floyd cussed his dad out on live TV and Roger is talking about A side meth. Floyd is clearly his own man when it comes to boxing. I don't think that's clear with Pac. You would have to admit that at least. Knowing that, it's not a stretch to believe that a significant amount of the information said by Pac's crew is representative of Pac's opinion. Especially considering he's never publicly refuted what they said.
normnix is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum