Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2011, 01:20 AM   #1
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Awaiting a new alias.....

ESB's most ill informed and uneducated troll has been outed...
A Frenchman with a camera who makes ill informed comments on a regular basis simply to wind up everyday posters by trolling "The Pioneer" nonsense I can confirm is not much more than a passing observer of boxing who enjoys a wind up.

The more you feed a troll the more pleasure the troll gets.

DONT FEED THE TROLL, simple as that.

CHB, your investigative skills are bang on....
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2011, 01:29 AM   #2
Francis75
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 5,332
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

CHB still hasn't worked out who Ash is these days though.
Francis75 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:34 AM   #3
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
CHB still hasn't worked out who Ash is these days though.

So many ALTs. So little time .

Already got Whopperdong, Straight Shoota and Luds in the past week though mate .
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:37 AM   #4
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,987
vCash: 1000
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

i thought you were talking about ty....tboxa or whatever the deadshit is called these days...
sallywinder is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:52 AM   #5
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: In the heart of the Saints...
Posts: 2,310
vCash: 850
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis75 View Post
CHB still hasn't worked out who Ash is these days though.
Maybe Tony needs to re appear and start commenting on the newbies missus being ugly fat germans and see which one bites...lol...
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:01 AM   #6
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
Maybe Tony needs to re appear and start commenting on the newbies missus being ugly fat germans and see which one bites...lol...

COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:16 AM   #7
stiflers mum
Geale 4 life
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Geale was weight drained
Posts: 9,802
vCash: 75
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
ESB's most ill informed and uneducated troll has been outed...
A Frenchman with a camera who makes ill informed comments on a regular basis simply to wind up everyday posters by trolling "The Pioneer" nonsense I can confirm is not much more than a passing observer of boxing who enjoys a wind up.

The more you feed a troll the more pleasure the troll gets.

DONT FEED THE TROLL, simple as that.

CHB, your investigative skills are bang on....
20a87 was a windup merchant? Gee BOC nobody suspected that.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 03:23 AM   #8
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
20a87 was a windup merchant? Gee BOC nobody suspected that.

A windup merchant with a limp wrist, a French accent and a bold yellow man-bag no less .
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:26 AM   #9
Straight Shoota
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Back...Way Backkkkk
Posts: 1,097
vCash: 500
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
So many ALTs. So little time .

Already got Whopperdong, Straight Shoota and Luds in the past week though mate .
still going with this shit? lol really? life that pathetic for you lol?
Im me,no one else on here is me,i dont know u,him,her,or anyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on here for the 100th time u bloody downer.An yes your not going to listen to me,yes your going to write back some dry ass joke.
Good for you,but really its getting old.Why do u you care who who anyone is the bizare thing,like whats it to you champ lol
Straight Shoota is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:27 AM   #10
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Shoota View Post
still going with this shit? lol really? life that pathetic for you lol?
Im me,no one else on here is me,i dont know u,him,her,or anyoneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on here for the 100th time u bloody downer.An yes your not going to listen to me,yes your going to write back some dry ass joke.
Good for you,but really its getting old.Why do u you care who who anyone is the bizare thing,like whats it to you champ lol
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:34 AM   #11
Straight Shoota
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Back...Way Backkkkk
Posts: 1,097
vCash: 500
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
and..........action
Que the pathetic lifeless guy.
Que the dry ass joke.
Que the man who stalks everyone on here again looking for some childish drama.
and.........................cut,thats a rap.
Straight Shoota is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:38 AM   #12
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

You got busted - get over it Luds .
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:41 AM   #13
Straight Shoota
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Back...Way Backkkkk
Posts: 1,097
vCash: 500
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
You got busted - get over it Luds .
i now know your mentally unstable....yes mate I am your unlce petey also
Straight Shoota is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:47 AM   #14
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,431
vCash: 970
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Shoota View Post
i now know your mentally unstable....yes mate I am your unlce petey also

You got busted in a very public manner and the record of the whole embarrassing affair is still there for anyone who might have missed it.

Just be thankful you didn't turn out to be a limp wristed French photographer with a bright yellow bag .

...get over it Luds .
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 04:55 AM   #15
Straight Shoota
Contender
ESB Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Back...Way Backkkkk
Posts: 1,097
vCash: 500
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

yes mate...lol whatever floats your boat
Straight Shoota is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013