Boxing  

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2011, 03:17 AM   #61
stiflers mum
Gartlett nuthugger #1
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: living rent free in Buster 007's head
Posts: 9,419
vCash: 700
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
Where have you been the last few days .

Luds = Whopperdong + Straight Shoota



Very old news now .
So what? Really is it that important in the scheme of things. You devote so much time and energy on this crusade.
they are all sitting back laughing at you knowing that they get to you so much. I simply don't care but find it funny that you do. There are alias's on both sides. Do you think mr.doctor is an actual doctor everyone besides Ty knew who Goofy foot was. This is what I personally find funny about you.
stiflers mum is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2011, 03:38 AM   #62
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,697
vCash: 346
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

thats because im not an alias detective like CHB!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:44 AM   #63
bettingman
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: @ your local TAB
Posts: 130
vCash: 500
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
thats because im not an alias detective like CHB!
You are certianly not. You are the one who makes them. Which one of you is Batman and which one is the Joker?
bettingman is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:17 AM   #64
Gorilla Arms
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 436
vCash: 500
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

hahahaha this place has been overrun with aliases by the way I'm my other alias
Gorilla Arms is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:13 PM   #65
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
He has been called out Ty, he is a troll with zero interest in boxing. He beats the Mundine because it ticks people off........no Mundine no troll.......ask him if he loves his boxing and when was the last card he watched.
I sure hate boxing . I'd have to be a sick puppy to visit a random sports forum and adopt mundine as a means to rile you all.

Some of the ridiculous things you people think of is amazing, do you ever stop and think "this is out there" ?

Just wow.

Mundine is "the man" get over it chumps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
When was the last card you watched 20a87 and do you love boxing?
Marco Huck fight on sat mate, couldn't watch the lyell fight as it was boring as ****. You already know the answer to the rest of your question brah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
Tony has done more for Australian boxing and boxers than most people here will ever know. If you aren't aware of that Ty you should be.

By contrast, 20a87 is a limp wristed, French troll who admitted first hand in Perth that he has little interest in boxing and only posts his Mundine dribble for effect.
Lol at micro penis for defending another weirdo who does work for free to try and be desperately accepted in a sport he can't participate in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
Don't be so sensible. It's funny watching CHB exert so much effort into something so trivial though.
CHB the micro penis isn't gotten to at all .

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
laughing at you. What do you get out of it? I mean Ippy and Phil Austin already made you look like a ****ing idiot with your Whopperdong was Ash theory and Biajoli took a picture of a newspaper and debunked your theory it was Ty. Keep the laughs coming though you're right I do get amusement about your obsession over something so pointless,
Elaborate more on this please mate, it's funny when micro penis foams because he's humiliated himself.

Let's not forget though he's "not" gotten to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
Some take a little longer to shake out than others Stiffy, and sometimes you need to rattle the cage a bit with a few furphies to get the job done .

But finding out our old troll Luds was behind Whopperdong and Straight Shoota was hilarious fun .

Have a look at the change in Lud's Shoota posts since he got busted - vintage Luds nut-hugging .

Plus busting these clowns obviously attracts your interest and attention Stiffy .
Micro penis you're ill, get a family or something you're literally wasting your sad life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiflers mum View Post
So what? Really is it that important in the scheme of things. You devote so much time and energy on this crusade.
they are all sitting back laughing at you knowing that they get to you so much. I simply don't care but find it funny that you do. There are alias's on both sides. Do you think mr.doctor is an actual doctor everyone besides Ty knew who Goofy foot was. This is what I personally find funny about you.
The important thing is he's not gotten to and that his devotion to this important and accurate work ensures that he doesn't have to confront his sad, lonely micro penised life.
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:39 PM   #66
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,240
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

LLLLUUUULLLLZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

"micro penis"

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:43 PM   #67
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,697
vCash: 346
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

Im kinda amazed at the effort you (boxcotton) and CHB have gone to with this thread, you even got my email address and phone number out of it claiming you had some evidence to send to me. To which i never recieved. Next time just ask for my number instead of making up stories.

20a87 doesnt even live in Australia. So your story about meeting him in perth has been fabricated. He lives in the UK and i have confirmed this today via my website and tracking his ip address, he doesnt even have a recorded Australian IP address thats been used to log into my site, not to mention we block ALL proxys that are used or known to us, we also have proxy checking tools to see if the IP he is using has snuck by and got in somehow and is infact a proxy not a legit IP address.

Unfortunate for you 20a87 checks out, he is from the UK, his ip address proves this.

You claim you went upto him in a pub or club in perth, based on the photo you see on ESB you thought you would ask if this was 20a87 to which you claim he told you it was him, now given that everyone has a mobile phone these days etc, one would imagine that you could or would have atleast taken a photo.

You have no evidence to back your claims, infact you told me you did have the evidence, whats happen to that evidencne boxcotton? If anyones a troll its you and CHB for making up complete and utter lies in order to harrase Australian forum users and a UK user.

If the guy upsets you that much put him on ignore. Dont go making up fairy tales with your back slapping buddies joining in. I knew this sht didnt smell right and i was spot on the money!

You two clowns owe everyone here an explination as to why you have made up utter sht and fabricated a story. As pauline Hanson would say..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:51 PM   #68
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,433
vCash: 970
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

As usual Ty has absolutely no idea what's going on.

COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:56 PM   #69
IrnBruMan
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: "Just fucken jabbem heaps Choc!"
Posts: 8,240
vCash: 1325
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
As usual Ty has absolutely no idea what's going on.

That's why I have him on ignore

He can bleat away to his heart's content and I'm none the wiser
IrnBruMan is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:57 PM   #70
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrnBruMan View Post
LLLLUUUULLLLZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

"micro penis"

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
CP virgin! I thought this was supposed to be me not CHB the micro penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Im kinda amazed at the effort you (boxcotton) and CHB have gone to with this thread, you even got my email address and phone number out of it claiming you had some evidence to send to me. To which i never recieved. Next time just ask for my number instead of making up stories.

20a87 doesnt even live in Australia. So your story about meeting him in perth has been fabricated. He lives in the UK and i have confirmed this today via my website and tracking his ip address, he doesnt even have a recorded Australian IP address thats been used to log into my site, not to mention we block ALL proxys that are used or known to us, we also have proxy checking tools to see if the IP he is using has snuck by and got in somehow and is infact a proxy not a legit IP address.

Unfortunate for you 20a87 checks out, he is from the UK, his ip address proves this.


You claim you went upto him in a pub or club in perth, based on the photo you see on ESB you thought you would ask if this was 20a87 to which you claim he told you it was him, now given that everyone has a mobile phone these days etc, one would imagine that you could or would have atleast taken a photo.

You have no evidence to back your claims, infact you told me you did have the evidence, whats happen to that evidencne boxcotton? If anyones a troll its you and CHB for making up complete and utter lies in order to harrase Australian forum users and a UK user.

If the guy upsets you that much put him on ignore. Dont go making up fairy tales with your back slapping buddies joining in. I knew this sht didnt smell right and i was spot on the money!

You two clowns owe everyone here an explination as to why you have made up utter sht and fabricated a story. As pauline Hanson would say..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Whilst I appreciate the sentiment behind it i'd rather you weren't "running checks" on me mate. You don't wanna become a creep like micro penis and CP the virgin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
As usual Ty has absolutely no idea what's going on.

All anyone knows for certain is that you have a micro penis which you have not denied.

Last edited by 20a87; 10-26-2011 at 05:58 PM. Reason: a rare typo
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:57 PM   #71
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,697
vCash: 346
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
As usual Ty has absolutely no idea what's going on.

I know exactly whats going on, boxcotton PM me about it as soon as i made a post on this thread, ive already outlined what boxcotton said to me, fact is the story was fabricated, you two are the trolls.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 05:59 PM   #72
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,433
vCash: 970
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
I know exactly whats going on, boxcotton PM me about it as soon as i made a post on this thread, ive already outlined what boxcotton said to me, fact is the story was fabricated, you two are the trolls.

I know what ESB will believe Ty - the truth.

You are as big a liar as the limp wristed French troll.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:01 PM   #73
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,365
vCash: 3071
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by COULDHAVEBEEN View Post
I know what ESB will believe Ty - the truth.

You are as big a liar as the limp wristed French troll.
You are as desperate to believe your wild 20a87 fantasies as you are to believe those magic penis pills you take.

Shame you still have a micro penis though
20a87 is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:02 PM   #74
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: OLYMPUS
Posts: 9,697
vCash: 346
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post


Whilst I appreciate the sentiment behind it i'd rather you weren't "running checks" on me mate. You don't wanna become a creep like micro penis and CP the virgin.
Its not so much running checks on people. All sites with logins record the last known ip address of the user whos logged in with said account, the way admins can ban people etc is by their ip address with is a unique identifyer, all depending if they are static or dynamic, short version is that its an important tool for admins to control and monitor the site. Its an inhouse thing all sites do. I mearly used the system to verify if you were from the UK or Australia.

Verifying your from the UK proves to me that Boxcottons story was fabricated. If your in the UK right now how the fck did he see you at the pub or club the other night in Australia?

If someones claiming this or that and one has an intrest its good to get to the bottom of it, this has put the nail in the coffin for CHB and Boxcotton so to speak, well atleast for me anyhow. Whilst i thought boxcotton had some decency in him that is all but gone, now i know not to waste anymore time talkn to the sht dribbler.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:06 PM   #75
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 9,433
vCash: 970
Default Re: Awaiting a new alias.....

Funny how the limp wristed fag, 20a87, made no absolutely no attempt to deny the meeting with Boxoncotton yesterday, when the fact was first raised:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Reply With Quote
Reply

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Boxing News 24 Forum 2013