boxing

Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-26-2011, 03:34 PM   #1
Vern

vCash:
Default Should Haye offer Povetkin a 50/50 split to fight Povetkin for his World title back?

Should Haye attempt to become a two time World champion and go for one more pay day in a 50/50 toss up fight that he could win, he may even get into the hall of fame based on that? This is another World title fight that British pay per view would pick up, so Haye with his ego as it is could offer Povetkin a 50/50 split of the pot, ppv and all to entice the champ into this super fight. Make it happen, start the buzz, get people like George Bunce talking about it. Time to pick David Haye up from the side walk and give him one more roll of the dice.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:02 PM   #2
donnybrasco

vCash:
Default Re: Should Haye offer Povetkin a 50/50 split to fight Povetkin for his World title ba

Haye should just go away.
Old 10-26-2011, 04:04 PM   #3
ant
Ride The Walrus
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Should Haye offer Povetkin a 50/50 split to fight Povetkin for his World title ba

i just dont see the point of a fighter continuing when obviously he will only come back for money it really points out hes not motivated to fight just to get paydays which is probably the real reason why he didnt risk it against wladimir
ant is offline  Top
Sponsored Links

Old 10-26-2011, 04:17 PM   #4
KO KIDD
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 835

for his world title back?????

Wlad has it
KO KIDD is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2011, 04:18 PM   #5
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 762

whos the champion??why should haye deserve 50/50??british ppv for boxing is gone..sorry just cant see it
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2011, 04:18 PM   #6
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 762

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO KIDD View Post

Wlad has it
oh yes and this
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2011, 04:26 PM   #7
BoxingInsider
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vern View Post
Should Haye attempt to become a two time World champion and go for one more pay day in a 50/50 toss up fight that he could win, he may even get into the hall of fame based on that? This is another World title fight that British pay per view would pick up, so Haye with his ego as it is could offer Povetkin a 50/50 split of the pot, ppv and all to entice the champ into this super fight. Make it happen, start the buzz, get people like George Bunce talking about it. Time to pick David Haye up from the side walk and give him one more roll of the dice.

No, if Haye wants a fight with Potvetkin, he should accept what Potvetkin as a "Champ" offers.....and who the **** is George Bunce??? Ive heard of Steve Bunce!!!

And Potvetkin should get a ***-change and become a man and fight Wlad Klitschko!!!
BoxingInsider is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2011, 04:47 PM   #8
rooq
Rooq's Boxing Promoter
East Side Guru

delete
rooq is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2011, 04:54 PM   #9
pmfan
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:

Wlad has it
Right. He wouldn't be getting back the title he lost. The WBA did their super champion thing to Wlad. Wlad doesn't want to give him another shot. Haye should fight another contender. If he blows away a legitimate contender (something he has yet to do) he can maybe fight Vitali then. (Of course, Vitali will be qualifying for his country's version of social security pretty soon.)
pmfan is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2011, 05:02 PM   #10
KO KIDD
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 835

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmfan View Post
Right. He wouldn't be getting back the title he lost. The WBA did their super champion thing to Wlad. Wlad doesn't want to give him another shot. Haye should fight another contender. If he blows away a legitimate contender (something he has yet to do) he can maybe fight Vitali then. (Of course, Vitali will be qualifying for his country's version of social security pretty soon.)
beating Povetkin would earn him another big fight in my eyes

but this bull **** plastic burger king title means ****
KO KIDD is offline  Top
Old 10-26-2011, 07:46 PM   #11
Manning
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 1449

Quote:

Wlad has it

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????

[IMG][Only registered and activated users can see links. ][/IMG]

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????????????????

Manning is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2011, 01:53 AM   #12
Vidic
Rest in Peace Manny
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

I fink dat hay shud go away coz I trusted him and he hurt my feelins I mean can you imagine a fighter only fightin for moneys it's so evil!
Vidic is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2011, 02:32 AM   #13
ludwig
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vern View Post

Well, I doubt Povetkin would go for it, even if most of the 50/50 was from British ppv buyers. I could see Haye buying an eliminator with someone like Rahman and then getting a shot at Povetkin.
ludwig is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2011, 04:35 AM   #14
Blake Rayne
Fat Cuban Aficianado
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidic View Post
I fink dat hay shud go away coz I trusted him and he hurt my feelins I mean can you imagine a fighter only fightin for moneys it's so evil!
Blake Rayne is offline  Top
Old 10-27-2011, 04:54 AM   #15
porkypara
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Whats the point,everybody knows WK is the real champion what every the so called governing bodies say.
porkypara is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum