Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-25-2011, 02:56 PM   #1
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 3071
Default Mundine speaks fires off at 154lbers and haters

"To the people that don't know I will be fighting Trout next for jm WBA championship..& I will destroy him..prediction? KO!! History made!!!"

"Then I want Winner of cotto v Margarito !!!if they don't come table I want Bundrage IBF belt ! Then Saul alvarez ! May fans gonna be happy"

"Not sure where fight will be ? Ain't got that far in talks yet... Wanna say what up to all my fans..."

"Ima history maker a risk taker & a motha f___ money maker.[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] go for yours peeps ! I talk da talk & I walk da walk.haters talk&talk!"

"That's shit talk & shit talk...haten on others cause they can't do shit...all my fans know what y'all can suck?? Haha and yu do too!!! Haha"

"i can be whoever I wanna be..say want I wanna say..I free!! Don't worry bout me G"

"Anyways just had ta get that shit of my chest!! Haterz are nobody's.., people should be happy for people..but jealousy & envy is a Bitch!!!"

Direct quotes from history making, risk taking and mother****in money making WBA interim junior middleweight world champion

Trout is just the next domino .

haters
20a87 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2011, 03:29 PM   #2
fistsof steel
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500
Default Re: Mundine speaks fires off at 154lbers and haters

Who writes this stuff...Mother Goose.!!!!
fistsof steel is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2011, 03:35 PM   #3
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistsof steel View Post
Who writes this stuff...Mother Goose.!!!!
I sincerely hope you are not an adult male if this comment was meant to be funny....

Possibly the lamest comment you could have made.
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2011, 03:50 PM   #4
raff
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1090

Look 20a7, I appreciate your a fan, and I think its great that he's finally stepping up, but you can't blame people for hating considering the amount of times he's dropped the big names after a fight and done nothing, I don't believe the us are banning him, he is insignificant to them cause of his resume, wich is his own fault, I do however think it's great how loyal a fan you are.
raff is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2011, 03:54 PM   #5
20a87
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by raff View Post
Look 20a7, I appreciate your a fan, and I think its great that he's finally stepping up, but you can't blame people for hating considering the amount of times he's dropped the big names after a fight and done nothing, I don't believe the us are banning him, he is insignificant to them cause of his resume, wich is his own fault, I do however think it's great how loyal a fan you are.
The sanctioning bodies did give him loadsa shit after his 9/11 comments (misconstrued). I don't think he's banned but he's not a b-side to Trout and shouldn't concede anything in negotiations to him. Winning the title will make him significant and that's when he'll have to make concessions at the bargaining table like he's already offered to cotto etc
20a87 is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2011, 04:52 PM   #6
ALTogethernow
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Mundines resume not much worse than calzaghe lol, If he beat a shot as shit mosely (on par with calzaghe's rjj win) and his split win over geale about on par with calzaghes split win over old bhop.
ALTogethernow is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2011, 05:41 PM   #7
perfect jet
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000

Thats too well written to have come from chocs mouth.

Fail.
perfect jet is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2011, 05:50 PM   #8
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect jet View Post
Thats too well written to have come from chocs mouth..

i actually tried it in 'google translate'. he even confused it...
sallywinder is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2011, 06:26 PM   #9
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

Before he got knocked out by Garth Woods he was saying...

Quote:
I don’t care. Once I get over there, just line them up … I want to climb the ladder until I get to the best of the best.”
Now all of a sudden he is blacklisted? lol even you should be able to smell the bullsht 20a87. He is the biggest Hype machine in this country. hows this for an example..

Quote:
.”I believe I can beat every fighter in the world,” Mundine added. ”The only ones who can match me are the ones who are at the top – the premier fighters like the Pacquiaos and the Mayweathers.
He thinks he is as good as Pacman and Mayweather. idk wtf planet he is on but its not the same one we all live on, Mundine wouldnt even come close to matching it with the likes of these two, do you think Pacman or Mayweather would have been knocked out by a Garth Woods? and do you think Pacman and Mayweather would have missed out on so many oppertunities and contuine to fight bums and taxi drivers? because thats what Mundine had been doing and he eventually goes back to doing. This is a bussiness for him and the most little risk with the most reward is what they are looking for.

He has been using Cottos name for almost 2 years now, similar thing to what Danny Green was doing with Bernard Hopkins, its shamless self promotion using someone elses name that they wont even get close to in trying to match and they know it.

last but least,. i have my doubts he will fight Trout after reading this..

Quote:
''We agreed verbally to a deal that they didn't want to commit to. When we saw the contract everything had changed. I am nobody's dummy and at the end of the day it is a business too. That is why we are going to fight for the interim title and then, if he wants some, I might give him some.
"I might give him some" , wasnt the entire plan to become Trouts Mandatory? it would seem Mundine is content with winning some bullsht intrim title, he should force the Mandatory and let it go to purse bid, does he think we were all born yesterday? his wording has fallen VERY short of someone who wants to legitimatly fight Trout. I smell more bullsht from Mundine.

Lets see what his next move is, by all rights it should be a fight with Trout. If it doesnt happen then its all on Mundine, he is the Mandatory all he need do now is put in a challenge to the WBA, has Mundine even done that yet 20a87?

Until Mundine lodges a challenge with the WBA this is just all sht talk from Mundines camp.

And incase you didnt know, Cotto has never fought in any other country other than USA and Puerto Rico, he makes Millions and is a current super star, Mundine will have to compensate him big time if he wants Cotto. Truth be known Mundine has Millions of Millions of dollars, he makes over 1 million profit each fight. He has had around 47 fights, he would have made atleast 50 million dollars. I know what he made on his first pro fight and he keept making more, not less.

So with that said, Mundine has claimed to offer Cotto 2 million whilst he hasnt even botherd to lodge a challenge as the Mandatory for Trout? Cotto would make atleast 5 million easy in USA so why is he going to come to AUS out of his comfort zone for a measly 2 million dollars?

Its not to hard to work out what Mundine is doing, he has been doing it for yrs. I gave him some props but this sht is easy to read through and you can see what he is doing, if i am WRONG then he will lodge an offical challenge with the WBA for trouts title. If i am right he will never fight Trout and Cotto would bash him stupid. He isnt even in the same league as Cotto, he is too skinny, gaunt and has no power, he dont even look health, no muscle mass in his arms etc, cant say the same about Cotto can we? or Pacman or Mayweather.

Honestly when you compare yourselfs to the greats, wtf else do you expect to get? Its not hate, its HONESTY! It dont taste to bad either 20a87, give it a go!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2011, 07:06 PM   #10
boxoncottonon
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 850

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20a87 View Post
I sincerely hope you are not an adult male...
Why is your preference adolescent males?
boxoncottonon is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2011, 07:09 PM   #11
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxoncottonon View Post
Why is your preference adolescent males?

Consistent with his preference for carrying a bright yellow bag with a limp wrist I would have thought.
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2011, 07:20 PM   #12
TCboxa
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 346

you two remind me of two school yard bullies! lol, give it up guys and focus on debating the finer points of boxing , and or what he has raised.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2011, 08:23 PM   #13
sallywinder
Belt holder
ESB Addict

top cat....i wonder who gave you that idea...?
sallywinder is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2011, 08:35 PM   #14
COULDHAVEBEEN
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 970

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
you two remind me of two school yard bullies! lol, give it up guys and focus on debating the finer points of boxing , and or what he has raised.

You mean concentrate on 20a87's trolling posts, and not the fact that he's a lying, limp wristed Frenchman who carries around a bright yellow bag?
COULDHAVEBEEN is offline  Top
Old 10-25-2011, 08:57 PM   #15
jb1
REFLECTION OF PERFECTION
ESB Full Member

20anus87s dp makes u just want to punch him in the face more !
It suits his ****ed up trolling personality.

Can we please have ESB fight night already !!
jb1 is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum