Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 762
Default Re: Robert Helenius...

Quote:
Originally Posted by canis-lupus View Post
Well, we will see Helenius vs Klitschko quite soon. I think 1 year period

My bet is Helenius win KO younger Klitschko..older is more difficult fight
like haye fans your in for a rude awakening...only difference is haye had the speed and athleticism to stay away and play it safe..helenuis does not and will take a beating...
itsa huge bitch is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 06:05 PM   #92
pirao666
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Do you honestly believe that Height is not meaning a lot how wlad was that succeed? Without this size he would be lost many times. He's really skilled technically, but if his size would be something like 188 cm he would be ko'ed atleast a couple times ( his chin fales him.Attila Levin atleast admit that). Okei, meaning was same Ali, Lewis..etc, they were in their time big/tall heavyweight's

Wladimir can't hold Helenius only his jab, even that's superior vs Helenius jab

I've been notorius fan of Klitschko's since they turning pro, when 99% people laughed European boxer's and Klitschko's,but i just knew they have natural skill's and they go far.

I just say'ed that if (when ) the fight's with Klitschko's come.. you are amazed what will happening

Let me guess, you're from Finland.

If Helenius faces a guy like Eddie Chambers he'll get promptly exposed.
pirao666 is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 06:07 PM   #93
canis-lupus

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsa huge bitch View Post
like haye fans your in for a rude awakening...only difference is haye had the speed and athleticism to stay away and play it safe..helenuis does not and will take a beating...
Helenius don't have to stay away..klitschko's have to
Old 10-28-2011, 06:09 PM   #94
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Rayne View Post
They don't need to. Better question. When was the last time you saw a Klitschko troubled in a fight or better yet, beaten?

Get the feeling you Robbie nuthuggers are gonna be even more annoying than the Haye tragics.

Fastest hands in the division
im startin to agree with you...nothing wrong with supporting your guy but when you start giving your man abilitys he just dosnt have then its time to just give up lol...wlad is better at everything compared to helenuis..he even hits harder which is roberts only plus...the man would take a beating against wlad could you honestly see him lasting longer than 8 rounds eating big rights all night...as uve pointed out anall wlad leads alot more with his right against taller guys..robert would be in big trouble..and fury would be embaresed they just arnt ready
Old 10-28-2011, 06:11 PM   #95
canis-lupus

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirao666 View Post

Let me guess, you're from Finland.

If Helenius faces a guy like Eddie Chambers he'll get promptly exposed.
You guessed it. That is why I know better patterns in Helenius case..

So you're guess Helenius vs Kevin Johnson, what will happen if they fought?
Old 10-28-2011, 06:11 PM   #96
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
Helenius don't have to stay away..klitschko's have to
im trying my best to be polite to you man i dont want to start calling you a maniac..but your starting to sound like one..wlad has to stay away from helenuis>??i think you need to go back and watch both of their fights maybe itll waken you up
Old 10-28-2011, 06:13 PM   #97
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:

hard to say..kevin johnson is kind of shit..he went the distance with vitali because he knew he couldnt win and didnt try..if he fought helenuis he will try and win and could get tagged prob a 55-45 fight towards johson based only on experiance
Old 10-28-2011, 06:13 PM   #98
pirao666
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

Kevin Johnson would outbox him easily, that is what would happen
pirao666 is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 06:13 PM   #99
Blake Rayne
Fat Cuban Aficianado
ESB Addict

Quote:
Do you honestly believe that Height is not meaning a lot how wlad was that succeed? Without this size he would be lost many times. He's really skilled technically, but if his size would be something like 188 cm he would be ko'ed atleast a couple times ( his chin fales him.Attila Levin atleast admit that). Okei, meaning was same Ali, Lewis..etc, they were in their time big/tall heavyweight's

Wladimir can't hold Helenius only his jab, even that's superior vs Helenius jab

I've been notorius fan of Klitschko's since they turning pro, when 99% people laughed European boxer's and Klitschko's,but i just knew they have natural skill's and they go far.

I just say'ed that if (when ) the fight's with Klitschko's come.. you are amazed what will happening
Canis sorry bro but I can only make out parts of your post.

With regard to Wlads height. Yes it is an advantage. It becomes an even bigger advantage when combined with his speed, footwork, strenght and skill. Without these he would just be another tall plodder. We have plenty of them in the division. Size alone doesn't make a champ. Thats why Lennox, Vitali and Wlad all stand out.

In comparison, at this point Robbie has strength, decent hand speed and skill. That is all.

I also dont buy the statement about Wlad being KO'd if he was shorter because he would simply of never have developed the same style. Same can be said of any fighter. You learn your trade to suit your physique.

I'm also a fan of Robbies and think he will be a force in the division for a long time and even more so once the Bro's are gone but at this point it is a step too far for him.
Blake Rayne is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 06:15 PM   #100
Blake Rayne
Fat Cuban Aficianado
ESB Addict

Quote:
im startin to agree with you...nothing wrong with supporting your guy but when you start giving your man abilitys he just dosnt have then its time to just give up lol...wlad is better at everything compared to helenuis..he even hits harder which is roberts only plus...the man would take a beating against wlad could you honestly see him lasting longer than 8 rounds eating big rights all night...as uve pointed out anall wlad leads alot more with his right against taller guys..robert would be in big trouble..and fury would be embaresed they just arnt ready
Yep I think he should stay away until he tightens up that defence.
Blake Rayne is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 06:18 PM   #101
canis-lupus

vCash:

Quote:
We will see it 2012 Believe me Helenius is different dude that anyone wlad faced..wlad take punches mediocore boxer which have size ( No Austin ), but no real skill's

Why Stevart say'ed that boxer's wait when Klitschko's getting old? Helenius will fight with either Klitschko's year 2012...that's excuse from Stewart to possible lose..he sense that
Old 10-28-2011, 06:21 PM   #102
itsa huge bitch
Champion
East Side Guru

Quote:
We will see it 2012 Believe me Helenius is different dude that anyone wlad faced..wlad take punches mediocore boxer which have size ( No Austin ), but no real skill's

Why Stevart say'ed that boxer's wait when Klitschko's getting old? Helenius will fight with either Klitschko's year 2012...that's excuse from Stewart to possible lose..he sense that
lol ok man..but remember you wer told anall...by the way i think stewart said that because its pretty obvious the klits are being avoided..ive never seen to champions been avoided so much in my life its usually the champions doing the avoiding...helenuis needs to improve vastly if he dosnt he loses brutaly
Old 10-28-2011, 06:26 PM   #103
RazzAxx
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirao666 View Post
Kevin Johnson would outbox him easily, that is what would happen
I would actually very much like to see Johnson on 3.12. against Robert. Dimitrenko obviously would've been the ideal preparation against a Klitschko, but on the other hand Johnson would be the first really good defensive boxer Robert would face. It would be very interesting to see how he handles that kind of opponent. And it would be lovely to bump this thread up once Robert punches him out with a left uppercut - right straight combo in the 8th round
RazzAxx is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 06:30 PM   #104
canis-lupus

vCash:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake Rayne View Post
Canis sorry bro but I can only make out parts of your post.

With regard to Wlads height. Yes it is an advantage. It becomes an even bigger advantage when combined with his speed, footwork, strenght and skill. Without these he would just be another tall plodder. We have plenty of them in the division. Size alone doesn't make a champ. Thats why Lennox, Vitali and Wlad all stand out.

In comparison, at this point Robbie has strength, decent hand speed and skill. That is all.

I also dont buy the statement about Wlad being KO'd if he was shorter because he would simply of never have developed the same style. Same can be said of any fighter. You learn your trade to suit your physique.

I'm also a fan of Robbies and think he will be a force in the division for a long time and even more so once the Bro's are gone but at this point it is a step too far for him.
Size doesn't make a champ..that's true but it help's a lot...

I honestly believe in 25 year's of experience of boxing, that younger Klitschko would be more than a trouble with Helenius even now, when Helenius is not in his prime..yes, i dont like if fight happen at all, because one of my favourite boxer will lose..if i could choose that fight never happen and Wladimir goes purely without any hesitate in ATG-group..unfortunately, i know fight will happen late 2012 and my older favourite will lose by KO
Old 10-28-2011, 06:32 PM   #105
canis-lupus

vCash:

Quote:
lol ok man..but remember you wer told anall...by the way i think stewart said that because its pretty obvious the klits are being avoided..ive never seen to champions been avoided so much in my life its usually the champions doing the avoiding...helenuis needs to improve vastly if he dosnt he loses brutaly
So you think Helenius is worst than Thompson? who gave fight a far before KO

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum