Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-29-2011, 12:30 PM   #1
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 3571
Default Floyd Mayweather will be at the Pacquiao/Marquez III fight

Yep him and Sergio Martinez in separate interviews said they would be there at the fight. Floyd Joy Sr. likes to come out to all the big fights in Vegas, but I don't remember him being at a Pacquiao fight in a while.

Oh and yes I'm talking about Sr.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2011, 12:31 PM   #2
sdsfinest22
Pound 4 Pound
East Side VIP

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Floyd Mayweather will be at the Pacquiao/Marquez III fight

haha good stuff!
sdsfinest22 is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 12:31 PM   #3
Devildoc
Capo Di Tutti Capi
East Side Guru

vCash: 1625

Pretty Obvious that Father and Son are Pactards. They're the biggest Pactards.
Devildoc is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 12:36 PM   #4
Royal-T-Bag
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

lol wonder why he wants to watch pac who he considers one of the biggest faggots on the planet(his words not mine) hahaha man sr is ****ing hilarious
Royal-T-Bag is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 12:52 PM   #5
prelude
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
Yep him and Sergio Martinez in separate interviews said they would be there at the fight. Floyd Joy Sr. likes to come out to all the big fights in Vegas, but I don't remember him being at a Pacquiao fight in a while.

You mean the faggot . I'm just going by what his son call him.
prelude is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 12:56 PM   #6
Leonard
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1147

come on. whoever you are, if you love boxing, you will watch this fight if you have the chance.
Leonard is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 01:00 PM   #7
FORMIDABLE
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devildoc View Post
Pretty Obvious that Father and Son are Pactards. They're the biggest Pactards.
ďI have never seen a man that small beating all these big men. It has never happened in boxing and it probably never will.

that little man right there had enough ammunition in his hands to take Ricky Hatton out in two rounds. Floyd took Ricky Hatton out in the tenth round, and heís doing it with everybody. Heís doing it with all the big names and stuff

my concern is for my sonís protection. My concern is for my sonís life, thatís why. If my sonís fighting that little man, Iím concerned about my sonís life.

he ainít going to take no whopping like heís going to take from Pacquiao because Pacquiao is going to have bombs in his hands, man. Heís going to have missiles in his hands man, and when he hits you with them, my goodness!

When Pacquiao hits him, oh my God the smallest man in boxing, when he hits when of these big guys theyíre going downóIím telling you, theyíre going down. Heís the hardest hitting man, the most fastest man, he throws more punches, thousands and thousands of punches a round. This guy man, heís incredible. Heís got the greatest footwork, and heís greater than Muhammad Ali

Hey! Pacquiao? Oh hell yeah. He can win the heavyweight title! Shit! You better put him in there with somebody where he might win but it would be tight. Letís put him in there with the Klitschkos. Thatís going to be the only person that can kind of halfway slow him down a little bit. These other big guys youíre talking about, bigger than him, you got to go higher. You got to go to the heavyweights. Thatís what it is right now. This guy right here is impeccable, exceptional, excellent, truly second to none.Ē

Can you believe that dickhead actually said all that shit
FORMIDABLE is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 01:01 PM   #8
c4pacfan
Journeyman
ESB Jr Member

Quote:

damn must suck for Floyd Jr, he could end up looking like this someday.
c4pacfan is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 01:17 PM   #9
megavolt
Constantly Shadowboxing
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Maybe he still mad.
megavolt is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 01:28 PM   #10
kingmurkaveli
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard View Post
come on. whoever you are, if you love boxing, you will watch this fight if you have the chance.
Man are u SERIOUS?...U act like this BUM FIGHT is a block buster...Its a one rnd KO...Marques cant take pac's punch and he cant go a full round without getting hit...Marques is 40 yrs old, fat, slow, and pac admitted he can make 135 easily, yet he wants another advantage by fighting Marques at WELTERWEIGHT...Ua re a fool...tombout, "If u are a boxing fan you are watching this fight..everyone in the world is watcing this star studded event...this fight will be better than Ali Frazier"..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!..Another bumbeating and ALL REAL boxing fans know this except for YOUR dumbass!
kingmurkaveli is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 01:29 PM   #11
Devildoc
Capo Di Tutti Capi
East Side Guru

vCash: 1625

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORMIDABLE View Post
ďI have never seen a man that small beating all these big men. It has never happened in boxing and it probably never will.

that little man right there had enough ammunition in his hands to take Ricky Hatton out in two rounds. Floyd took Ricky Hatton out in the tenth round, and heís doing it with everybody. Heís doing it with all the big names and stuff

my concern is for my sonís protection. My concern is for my sonís life, thatís why. If my sonís fighting that little man, Iím concerned about my sonís life.

he ainít going to take no whopping like heís going to take from Pacquiao because Pacquiao is going to have bombs in his hands, man. Heís going to have missiles in his hands man, and when he hits you with them, my goodness!

When Pacquiao hits him, oh my God the smallest man in boxing, when he hits when of these big guys theyíre going downóIím telling you, theyíre going down. Heís the hardest hitting man, the most fastest man, he throws more punches, thousands and thousands of punches a round. This guy man, heís incredible. Heís got the greatest footwork, and heís greater than Muhammad Ali

Hey! Pacquiao? Oh hell yeah. He can win the heavyweight title! Shit! You better put him in there with somebody where he might win but it would be tight. Letís put him in there with the Klitschkos. Thatís going to be the only person that can kind of halfway slow him down a little bit. These other big guys youíre talking about, bigger than him, you got to go higher. You got to go to the heavyweights. Thatís what it is right now. This guy right here is impeccable, exceptional, excellent, truly second to none.Ē

I know right? You never hear a regular pactard with such proclamation towards Pac. Usually you'll just here a regular pactard say Pac KO floyd under 10 or under 5 but Floyd Sr. takes it to another level of admiration towards Pac.
Devildoc is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 01:31 PM   #12
SRCP
Contender
ESB Senior Member

This deserves a thread? Holy shit.
SRCP is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 01:32 PM   #13
Abdullah
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:

You asshole.
Abdullah is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 01:32 PM   #14
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 3571

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRCP View Post
This deserves a thread? Holy shit.
I thought it'd be funny
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 01:36 PM   #15
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORMIDABLE View Post

I think he was being sarcastic towards the end.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum