Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum

Old 10-29-2011, 09:35 AM   #31
Da Voice
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: Trent Broadhurst KO'D

Since when exposing bullshit in the game been negative??
Da Voice is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2011, 12:53 PM   #32
teke
Titans Time !!!
East Side Guru

vCash: 2611

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post
Winky was fighting little dudes hiding behind his shell and jabbing his way to points victories. Probably the most negative fighter I've ever seen. He had nothing apart from a jab.
I agree, he bored the shit outta me. He was effective at what he did but farrrk
teke is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 06:49 PM   #33
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick View Post
Thanks for putting the fight up Ty. Watched it last night and again tonight
at my leisure.

I have, in the past, been critical of officials if I believe that the reasons behind their participation in the sport ane not necessarily in the best interests of boxing, but I have done that with research, not speculation.

I'm not waving a flag for Steve Marshall here, althoughh I have no problem with him as a referee, I'm just shaking my head over the petty bullshit you
seem to be addicted to regarding the state of boxing and officials in particular.

I've watched the fight twice now and Marshall, as far as I could see, controlled the bout effectively, made the correct calls, eg the first knockdown, yet you think that a four second discrepency in his count is not only incompetent but also has ulterior motives.

Basically Ty, you're calling the bloke a cheat.

FFS 4 seconds

I've followed your posts for quite a while now Ty, and although I haven't agreed with them all, I've respected the fact that your knowledge of the sport could be put to better use. I don't know or care where your bitterness towards the boxing evolved from, but the fact is, you're like a man standing out in the rain and complaining about getting wet.

You've called a lot of people a lot of names in the past, liars, cheats con artists etc, etc, etc but I won't call you any of them. I've finally succumbed to the general opinion of posters here.

Ty. you're an absolute f***en grub.
How many seconds would a count be out then before you would give 2 shts?

This one was out by about 4 seconds also, and assisted by the ref in making an 8 count.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cLyQUuYJHY&feature=watch_response[/ame]

How do you explain this nonsence other than incompetent officals or they are cheats? which one is it? Coincidence that Burridges last two fights in AUS he has recived slow counts when knocking his opponent down? or could it just be that they are treating him with contempt and malice because he is not from AUS and the officals are?

We are fast becoming as bad as Germany when it comes to AUS boxing officals, sweeping this sht under the rug does what exactly? rewards stupidity and cheats? name and shame then, its the only way someones going to take notice and do something about it, hopefully the person in mention or his boss.

I might be a grub in your eyes but by the sounds of things your an offical thats in a boys club and you dont like sht begin said about your boyfreinds, Fact is they are in the spotlight as an offical in that capacity, they are open for critisizm, its part and parcle of their job, they should take notes and make changes, not get on here barkn like a sooky dog.

If the job was done correctly then no one would be bching about anything, INCOMPETENT/CHEATING officals are rife in the sport of boxing, just look at the Dib fight and see what the ref did in that one, whilst he wasnt AUS he is still a corrupt offical.

How you doing anyhow ?
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 06:53 PM   #34
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by one in a million View Post
Thanks TC? Must be a simple forum if Ty gets thanks for adding a everyday boxing link...
everyday boxing link? get off ya high horse Mel. Where else do you see it since its an every day boxing link and all ? im the only one whos put the full fight up, now back in your kennel dog.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 08:32 PM   #35
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000

Hypothetically, what would you do Ty, in the instance of lets say, your brother has a fight is adjudged the loser by unanimous decision and you felt otherwise.
Would you then take it upon yourself to right this wrong by calling one of the judges parents and harass them? Is that a good way of naming and shaming people?
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 08:42 PM   #36
Liechhardt
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaskme View Post
cmon,berridge belted foley who was much bigger than him and got robbed with draw because he in there state,broadhurst has been given a ride by dicarlo and his trainer is a good amateur trainer thats it,he had no idea howq to fight a southpaw,im happy cause i backed berriodge and i think he will upset alot more aussie fighters who have there paths pathed with gold,broadhurst be lucky to win aussie title as likes to party to much as for the other stable fighter ,who got stopped round 1 ,ul be lucky to c him win another fight unless his promoter sets him up with bum cause he a good ticket seller,arron russell that is ,waste of time
An "amateur" trainer who held National professional title. Chris is a good coach, he's got an Australian pro champ in his stable already.
Liechhardt is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 09:19 PM   #37
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS View Post
Hypothetically, what would you do Ty, in the instance of lets say, your brother has a fight is adjudged the loser by unanimous decision and you felt otherwise.
Would you then take it upon yourself to right this wrong by calling one of the judges parents and harass them? Is that a good way of naming and shaming people?
Why talk sht Leon? just be factual , we could hypothetically hypothetic all farkn day but what exactly would be the point? you want to spent 10 min in fantasy land or something?

Fact is you know that the example above isnt Hypothetical, its your attempt at trying to string a story together and play out a half truth.

I told the Judges to their faces thanks very much, one of them wanted to fight me then & their, just so happen to be the promoters son, and it was the father of the judge who called me the very next day making threats, i never called him, why would i? i said what i wanted to say at the show. The same guy then begged me to put fighters in his next show, i wouldnt piss on him or his son if they were on fire. One son got what for down the river one day, he denied having anything to do with it and didnt want any trouble, the other son well he is a walking death sentence, one hit and his brain could rupture again and bleed.

you got no farkn clue Leon but i give you 5 points for trying.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 09:46 PM   #38
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

And I give you 10 for lying.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 09:46 PM   #39
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Why talk sht Leon? just be factual , we could hypothetically hypothetic all farkn day but what exactly would be the point? you want to spent 10 min in fantasy land or something?

Fact is you know that the example above isnt Hypothetical, its your attempt at trying to string a story together and play out a half truth.

I told the Judges to their faces thanks very much, one of them wanted to fight me then & their, just so happen to be the promoters son, and it was the father of the judge who called me the very next day making threats, i never called him, why would i? i said what i wanted to say at the show. The same guy then begged me to put fighters in his next show, i wouldnt piss on him or his son if they were on fire. One son got what for down the river one day, he denied having anything to do with it and didnt want any trouble, the other son well he is a walking death sentence, one hit and his brain could rupture again and bleed.

you got no farkn clue Leon but i give you 5 points for trying.
So you had a sook at the fights, one of the judges put it on you then and there and you went to water.

Please stop pretending you're a hard cunt out on the street. We all know the stories you tell on here aren't real.

So you reckoned you belted Hassler and chased him and now one of the promoter's sons copped it down by the river? You need to stop telling porkies.

You never change.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 09:59 PM   #40
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

you girls are the same asshats that think Danny Green can knockout a COW with one punch! hahaha please dont start spinning ya sht to me, i know fact from fiction.

u think i turn to water with half the house packed with people i know? a tone of my mates, my brothers etc lol and u think i turn to water against a guy ive sparred many many times and he is retired from boxing due to brain bleed? are you one of those karnts that lick windows with Leon Toni? hahha

UR so hard that you hide behind an alias like the ***** you are!
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 10:02 PM   #41
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS View Post
And I give you 10 for lying.
Did you give Austin 10 points for lying when he told you that he seen the Contract for the BJ Flores vs Green fight and there was no weight incentives?

Lets see how much a man you are Leon and if you can even admit that you told me this.
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 10:23 PM   #42
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Nope TRUE STORY, Danny Green really can knockout a COW with one punch, just ask him.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV9oeojTWc8&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 10:26 PM   #43
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

And Phil Austin (IBO offical) Really did tell Leon there was no weight incentive in the Contract and that he had seen it with his own eyes! Leon will most likely go all quiet on it now but he was sure as sht Austin was telling the truth back then before we all found out there was infact weight incentives in the contract.

Then we got Leons little poofta mate Toni Hood, Leon claimed it would be all made in 3 phone calls, since then Toni Hood has gone missing and jumped on his alias account because he is out of his league. The same fairy carried on and on about Crewfighter and was so farkn hard he didnt even show up! hahaha
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-29-2011, 11:06 PM   #44
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

why would my story be bullsht? if you were training your brother and he got robbed would you remain silent? what story are you talkn about? its pretty clear Leons the one blowing smoke up peoples ass
TCboxa is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 12:10 AM   #45
one in a million
Belt holder
ESB Addict

No mention of Shannon King, 5th fight 5th KO how do you reckon he will go, better than the preacher?
one in a million is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum