Old 10-30-2011, 01:40 AM   #46
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

vCash: 1000
Default Re: Trent Broadhurst KO'D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCboxa View Post
Did you give Austin 10 points for lying when he told you that he seen the Contract for the BJ Flores vs Green fight and there was no weight incentives?

Lets see how much a man you are Leon and if you can even admit that you told me this.
Like I explained to you, very slowly at the time, I believe Phil when he told me there were no weight incentives in the contract. And unfortunately I can't write it in crayon for you, but that doesn't mean there were no weight incentives. Fire up the three remaining brain cells you have and try to wrap them around what I'm saying.
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 01:41 AM   #47
LeonMcS
The Mayor of Kronkton
East Side Guru

Quote:
And Phil Austin (IBO offical) Really did tell Leon there was no weight incentive in the Contract and that he had seen it with his own eyes! Leon will most likely go all quiet on it now but he was sure as sht Austin was telling the truth back then before we all found out there was infact weight incentives in the contract.
So you're saying you've seen the contract from that fight?

Or are we going by Twitter again?
LeonMcS is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 01:49 AM   #48
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

vCash: 346

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS View Post
Like I explained to you, very slowly at the time, I believe Phil when he told me there were no weight incentives in the contract. And unfortunately I can't write it in crayon for you, but that doesn't mean there were no weight incentives. Fire up the three remaining brain cells you have and try to wrap them around what I'm saying.
twist it as much as you want, Fact is Austin lyed to you and you didnt give the poor karnt any points, what sorta mate are you!
TCboxa is online now  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 01:50 AM   #49
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonMcS View Post
So you're saying you've seen the contract from that fight?

Or are we going by Twitter again?

Is that what you said to Austin?
Old 10-30-2011, 02:51 AM   #50
one in a million
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Also that womens fight Gaston vs George was 1 of the most painful fights to sit thru in years.[/quote]

I agree it was painfull to watch but i'm sure they enjoyed the challenge while it lasted
one in a million is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 08:04 AM   #51
old man
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 75

Mel a drama
old man is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 06:12 PM   #52
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 500

Quote:
Then we got Leons little poofta mate Toni Hood, Leon claimed it would be all made in 3 phone calls, since then Toni Hood has gone missing and jumped on his alias account because he is out of his league. The same fairy carried on and on about Crewfighter and was so farkn hard he didnt even show up! hahaha
Tubby, hope you've started training. March is fast approaching.

As I've said to you, you don't know whether or not I was at CF because you intentionally got yourself DQ'd from attending the event. Even if I didn't go, so what? I was meant to spar you but you bitched it, so there was no compulsion on me to attend.

If you were so pissed off that your brother was robbed and you started abusing the officials, why didn't you step up when Cain put it on you? He would've slapped your bitch ass down in front of all of your mates and you know it, so you thought you'd try to save yourself the embarrassment and instead carried on like a yapping chihuaha.

Didn't you believe I was Nader? Before that I was Stu's son and now I'm Tony. All of those years of doping have taken their toll.

Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 07:06 PM   #53
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Boy View Post
Tubby, hope you've started training. March is fast approaching.

As I've said to you, you don't know whether or not I was at CF because you intentionally got yourself DQ'd from attending the event. Even if I didn't go, so what? I was meant to spar you but you bitched it, so there was no compulsion on me to attend.
I was up at Falls Creek last week doing some high altitude training. just for shts and giggles but we both know its not going to happen!, u got no ticker and your as weak as piss.

You were not at CF, you carried on like an idiot, you assume i got myself banned on purpose which is a load of horse sht, even if i was banned why did Upham say i wasnt welcome at CF2? most likely to save your ass from one hell of a beating, if you all thought it was going to be the opposite then why exclude me from the event? why not let me attend and then kick my ass in?

your a coward plain and simple. The least you could have done is turn up and be matched with someone else, instead of tuck tailing and not showing up. It was for Charity, why not come and help out? jack ass, your a fraud and a fake.

Quote:
If you were so pissed off that your brother was robbed and you started abusing the officials, why didn't you step up when Cain put it on you? He would've slapped your bitch ass down in front of all of your mates and you know it, so you thought you'd try to save yourself the embarrassment and instead carried on like a yapping chihuaha.
your a moron. Im yapping like a chihuaha then why didnt someone shut my mouth? and what sort of offical stands up from the judges bench and wants to take on a trainer then & there? he looked like a fckn toss bag that night and was lucky there wasnt a riot. I had 5 fighters on the card, 12 fights that night, so almost half the house was all there for my boys, the secruity asked me to calm down because there was almost a riot. You dont stand up from a judges bench and try take on a trainer whos got half the house packed that night to watch his fighters!
Old 10-30-2011, 07:40 PM   #54
Johnny Boy
Contender
ESB Senior Member

Quote:
I was up at Falls Creek last week doing some high altitude training. just for shts and giggles but we both know its not going to happen!, u got no ticker and your as weak as piss.

You were not at CF, you carried on like an idiot, you assume i got myself banned on purpose which is a load of horse sht, even if i was banned why did Upham say i wasnt welcome at CF2? most likely to save your ass from one hell of a beating, if you all thought it was going to be the opposite then why exclude me from the event? why not let me attend and then kick my ass in?

your a coward plain and simple. The least you could have done is turn up and be matched with someone else, instead of tuck tailing and not showing up. It was for Charity, why not come and help out? jack ass, your a fraud and a fake.

your a moron. Im yapping like a chihuaha then why didnt someone shut my mouth? and what sort of offical stands up from the judges bench and wants to take on a trainer then & there? he looked like a fckn toss bag that night and was lucky there wasnt a riot. I had 5 fighters on the card, 12 fights that night, so almost half the house was all there for my boys, the secruity asked me to calm down because there was almost a riot. You dont stand up from a judges bench and try take on a trainer whos got half the house packed that night to watch his fighters!
Altitude training? You haven't trained in over a year and all of a sudden you're fartlegging up in the hills? You must be worried about Tony if you're going to such extremes. Either that or you're trying to shed those pert B-cup titties. Even though I'm not that way inclined, I've gotta admit that the transgender look does suit you. No wonder you're a popular boy in Thailand.

Re CF, you got yourself banned on purpose. It was plainly evident to everyone who witnessed your carryon. You were told not to attend because you're a grub and grubs weren't welcome at that event.

Re Albury, you're having a go at the conduct of the official? What about your conduct as a trainer who initiated it? That's ok is it? He put it on you and you buckled. Why would he want to look like a cunt bashing a midget who clearly demonstrated he was all bark and didn't want to fight? Why didn't you just punch on with him if you were so upset? If you were confident you would have, so as to be the hero in front of half the house. Must've been embarrassing as hell for your fighters to see their trainer piddle his pants.
Johnny Boy is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 07:52 PM   #55
TCboxa
Undisputed Champion
East Side VIP

you should write childrens fairy tale books!..
Old 10-30-2011, 10:55 PM   #56
whopperdong
"sorry dan, im the man"
ESB Addict

Location: Irnbru "just cuts" woman - "geale wins on points - sd"
vCash: 397

Quote:
Originally Posted by one in a million View Post
Thanks TC? Must be a simple forum if Ty gets thanks for adding a everyday boxing link...
shame on tc. he should of known that that is chb's job.
whopperdong is offline  Top
Old 10-31-2011, 03:10 AM   #57
lbt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegsy View Post
Broadhurst wanted out in that fight tonight plain & simple. Great last shot by Berridge but Broadhurst could have at least attempted to get up if he wanted to.
He was up 20 secs later jumping around like nothing happened & that slightly slow count by the as usual incompetant Steve Marshall was also horrendous.

Another wonderful decision by QLD officials in the Nathan Carroll(Qld) fight with 1 of the Qld judges giving Leroy Brown (NSW) only 1 round...ridiculous.

Good stoppage in the fight by Adrian Cairns with Flanagan battering Russell in 1 round.

Also that womens fight Gaston vs George was 1 of the most painful fights to sit thru in years.
Mate he didnt get up cause he could'nt the punched ****ed him up he did'nt see it coming,to put it simply he was beaten by a better fighter on the night and first he knew the ref was up to 8 his words.Hope that clears things up he was genuinely hurt,it was a very humbling experience for him.
lbt is offline  Top
Old 10-31-2011, 03:30 AM   #58
darkhorse
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbt View Post
Mate he didnt get up cause he could'nt the punched ****ed him up he did'nt see it coming,to put it simply he was beaten by a better fighter on the night and first he knew the ref was up to 8 his words.Hope that clears things up he was genuinely hurt,it was a very humbling experience for him.
..and it's happened to the best of them...that's boxing...
..tough luck Trent and Chris...you guys will be back better than ever..
darkhorse is offline  Top
Old 10-31-2011, 04:11 AM   #59
zoley
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbt View Post

I thought the punch was a genuine ko punch, perfectly timed. The way his right leg crumbled underneath him on the way down makes me think he was actually out as he hit the canvas.
zoley is offline  Top
Old 10-31-2011, 05:26 AM   #60
ipswich express
Champion
East Side Guru

vCash: 75

Gotta say, I'm scratching my head at those thinking Trent wanted out. He was decked by a power shot, flush on the button. He hit the canvas like a sack of spuds.
ipswich express is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > Australian Boxing Forum