Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum

Old 10-28-2011, 07:59 PM   #1
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 496
Default Glass Jaws of MMA - WORLD PREMIERE Video

ESB ChinChecker Productions and Team Elite bring you an hilarious collage of MMA's most disgraceful fighters having their risible Chins Shattered in front of a global audience of millions.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VctpA3sliEM[/ame]
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 08:04 PM   #2
Alien
Chin Scholar
ESB Addict

vCash: 500
Default Re: World Premier. Glass Jaws of MMA - The Movie

Alien is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 08:09 PM   #3
Alien
Chin Scholar
ESB Addict

Default ESB Chincheckers Expand The Franchise - WORLD PREMIERE

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VctpA3sliEM&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]
Alien is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 08:17 PM   #4
Uncle Rico
P4P King
East Side VIP

vCash: 75
Default Re: ESB Chincheckers Expand The Franchise - WORLD PREMIERE

Guys, how could you not show Ray Mercer knocking one of those fools out? And that Silva knocking Griffin (or whatever is name is/was) out with a jab?

Pretty disappointing, I have to say . My guess is that you, Alien, are not an official, recognized Chin Checker. I doubt the Chin Checkers - Headbanger, 46-0, etc - even sanctioned this movie.
Uncle Rico is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 08:31 PM   #5
GlassJawsExist
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 496

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Guys, how could you not show Ray Mercer knocking one of those fools out? And that Silva knocking Griffin (or whatever is name is/was) out with a jab?

Pretty disappointing, I have to say . My guess is that you, Alien, are not an official, recognized Chin Checker. I doubt the Chin Checkers - Headbanger, 46-0, etc - even sanctioned this movie.
I have it on good authority that this was an officially sanctioned film, uploaded by none other than ESB legend 46and0 himself. 46' freely admits that he is not an MMA fan and could only go with what his consultants advised him, chiefly MetalMandible.

Although not one of his more seminal works, I am sure that it will still be a crowd pleaser nonetheless, and will be a resounding box office success.

Alien did some ground-breaking research for this film, but i'm told that for arbitary copyright reasons, clips for use in the movie were limited.
GlassJawsExist is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 08:32 PM   #6
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Default Re: World Premiere. Glass Jaws of MMA - The Movie

Outstanding, elite-level video guys!

Hopefully it won't be the last because we've barely touched on the horrific Mandibular Fortitude on display in MMA!
MetalMandible is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 08:34 PM   #7
PIRA
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1000
Default Re: World Premiere. Glass Jaws of MMA - The Movie

Rico mentioned this ages ago - with the time taken thought it would be better. 4 out of 10.

Is there another one coming or did you rip off Rico Spadafora?
PIRA is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 08:46 PM   #8
bballchump11
2011 Poster of the Year
East Side VIP

vCash: 233

Awesome film and brilliant idea to include MMA into the franchise. It shouldn't be hard trying to find disgraceful mandibles in the octagon
bballchump11 is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 09:15 PM   #9
Kid Cincinnati
GOOD BOY NATION
ESB Addict

vCash: 0

I agree that this is not up to the usual. It's too short and needs to go back to the editing suite for another try. That said, Bob Arum's participation is a keeper.
Kid Cincinnati is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 09:50 PM   #10
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassJaw***ist View Post
I have it on good authority that this was an officially sanctioned film, uploaded by none other than ESB legend 46and0 himself. 46' freely admits that he is not an MMA fan and could only go with what his consultants advised him, chiefly MetalMandible.

Although not one of his more seminal works, I am sure that it will still be a crowd pleaser nonetheless, and will be a resounding box office success.

Alien did some ground-breaking research for this film, but i'm told that for arbitary copyright reasons, clips for use in the movie were limited.
I think a stellar job was done given my own inability to find the clips and Alien and 46's relative inexperience with the Mushy Mandibles of MMA, but many of my top picks for the compilation were absent, no doubt due to Zuffa's copyright lockdown rather than any lack of research on the part of the Chincheckers.
Old 10-28-2011, 09:51 PM   #11
WarpedDesign
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 192

I am a fan of the chin-checker productions but have to say this is even weaker than glass-bodies. It really adds little to the oeuvre.

It seems the chin-checkers have exhausted their material and I fear the unexplored territory of glass-shoulders will not arrest the decline.
WarpedDesign is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 09:56 PM   #12
Squire
Never Truly Lost
ESB Addict

vCash: 7213

Imagine one of those china chinned nobodies found themselves in the ring with someone like this?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Squire is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 09:56 PM   #13
MetalMandible
Chinchecker
ESB Addict

MMA is littered with Glass Jawed Frauds who can't take the slightest breeze on their disgraceful whiskers and the franchise could break into uncharted levels of success if we devote more time to finding the videos. Unfortunately, the production of this one was limited by the fact that the UFC, home of the most despicable Mandibles in combat sports, is draconian in defending their copyrights and suitable clips are hard to come by.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:00 PM   #14
Squire
Never Truly Lost
ESB Addict

vCash: 7213

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
MMA is littered with Glass Jawed Frauds who can't take the slightest breeze on their disgraceful whiskers and the franchise could break into uncharted levels of success if we devote more time to finding the videos. Unfortunately, the production of this one was limited by the fact that the UFC, home of the most despicable Mandibles in combat sports, is draconian in defending their copyrights and suitable clips are hard to come by.
They try desperately to cover their tracks
Squire is offline  Top
Old 10-28-2011, 10:01 PM   #15
WarpedDesign
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 192

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMandible View Post
No excuses. If the Chin-Checkers can afford a state-of-the-art headquarters in Geneva, they should be able to pay for licensed footage in their videos.

Quite frankly this is a disgraceful glass-jawed production.
WarpedDesign is offline  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Other > MMA Forum