Forum Home Boxing Forum European British Classic Aussie MMA Training
Go Back   Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum

Old 10-30-2011, 07:51 PM   #61
HellSpawn86
Contender
ESB Senior Member

vCash: 1000
Default Re: A neutral stance looking at Pac and Floyd

The only people who know what happened are Team Pac, Team May, and the mediators. Everyone is to blame and no one is willing to step up and tell the truth! Everything else is hearsay! No I don't think the fight is going to happen unless there is no one else to fight, which they are pretty close to getting to. They will just be past their primes.
HellSpawn86 is offline  Top
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2011, 07:53 PM   #62
Skilletscuz
mma champ Ronda Rousey
ESB Addict

vCash: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptm View Post
This subject hasn't been discussed enough. There needs to be more threads about this.
we need moar COWBELL!!!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Skilletscuz is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 07:57 PM   #63
Convicted_Felon
Certified Savage
ESB Full Member

vCash: 500

Say no to PED's.
Convicted_Felon is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 08:58 PM   #64
Leprikawn7
Gatekeeper
ESB Full Member

vCash: 1000

after the Marquez fight, Floyd will go on vacation. As soon as Pac gets tired of waiting and books another fight, Floyd will announce a new opponent.

Its the formula he has followed for the last 2 years.
Leprikawn7 is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 09:32 PM   #65
punisher
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnn View Post
lets just say the video isnt altered or anything, and lets pretend that vvideos are admissible in court:

note:the video started with white words written "TEAM PACQUIAO;S LIES EXPOSED", . obviously, the introduction was inserted so the voice of the interviewer wont be heard, so we dont know what was asked.

1. do you agree that roach is not part of negotiating panel aand was expressing an opinion here according to what the insterviewer ask him which we dont hear? ("i heard... blah...blah"

2. the words in the video are paraphrase. they are not exact translation of what roach said. do you agree?

3. i did not hear "I said sure, give him whatever he wants", are you paraphrasing here>?

note: voiceover, inserted to cover the next question of interviewer.
4."they want an olympic style of drug testing, AND I (NOT WE AS WRITTEN IN THE VIDEO) said, yeah no problem", is this waht roach said in the video, do you agree?

5. then the video cuts to roach and pac walking, "THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE, OR STAY WHERE YOU ARE" (not WHATEVER YOU WANT as written in the video)... do you agree?
note:roach is wearing read shirt here, white in first video. obviously this video is inserted to cover another question by the interviewer.

6. video cuts back to roach in white shirt. "since we accepted that, now they are running scared again". is this correct?

since the question was oviously covered (by the inserted video of pac and roach walking), we dont know what was asked for sure.

DAMN, THE VIDEO IS ALTERED AS ****ED, I CANT BELIEVE I WASTED THIS MUCH TIME. THIS IS THE ****ING PROOF THAT TEAM PAC AGREED TO FULL RANDOM INITIALLY?

Some of us have been following this story since it began. What mrjotatp4p is saying is exactly what happened during the first negotiation and directly after. There's a ton of videos, interviews with the fighters and camps, etc. to corroborate everything he is saying.
punisher is online now  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 09:37 PM   #66
rushman
Devoid is Devoid
ESB Addict

vCash: 9205

Floyd needs to come to the negotiating table. If he does that, then

1) he can prove that Pac is the one preventing the fight; or
2) the fight might actually happen

Until Floyd is willing to enter negotiations, he is the one who is stopping the fight from happening.

If Floyd is in the right, then there isn't much to lose from entering negotiations, but there is a lot to gain.
If Floyd is in the wrong, then he will not want to enter negotiations.

Right now Floyd is not even coming to the table; by simple logic he is the one who is preventing the fight from happening.
rushman is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 09:48 PM   #67
Bobby Heenan
Belt holder
ESB Addict

vCash: 1333

sunnn

to answer your question about what i believe about what the "neutral party" said about 2nd negotiations....

i believe it depends who u ask and what they believe constitutes a negotiation....

can arum say he contacted greenburg about the fight....probably...im sure he did....did greenburg get in touch with al haymon? probably....but how far did it go? was it to the point where bob could say "hey i talked about it...i mentioned it...i talked to greenburg"....and floyds side could say "wow seriously....this is a joke"....i mean....bob ran a countdown clock on his website...for floyd to sign some deal.....then never mentions what the deal was....and was asked point blank what concessions manny was willing to make in regards to testing....he offered a "i cant comment on that"...ive read the transcript....so bob can tell himself and the world he tried....but how serious was the effort? because he didnt show alot of seriousness the first time when he had clottey and cowboy stadium on his mind, clearly, the whole time.....i think floyds side thought it was never serious enough to label a negotiation....but technically contact was made to both sides through a 3rd party
Bobby Heenan is offline  Top
Old 10-30-2011, 10:05 PM   #68
punisher
Belt holder
ESB Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushman View Post
Floyd needs to come to the negotiating table. If he does that, then

1) he can prove that Pac is the one preventing the fight; or
2) the fight might actually happen

Until Floyd is willing to enter negotiations, he is the one who is stopping the fight from happening.

If Floyd is in the right, then there isn't much to lose from entering negotiations, but there is a lot to gain.
If Floyd is in the wrong, then he will not want to enter negotiations.

Right now Floyd is not even coming to the table; by simple logic he is the one who is preventing the fight from happening.

By simple logic, it is the egos of both camps that is preventing this fight from happening.

Arum, being Manny's promoter, is supposed to make contact, if his fighter wants this fight. Who does he have to contact? Al Haymon. How many times has he said he was not willing to do this? More than a few.

Floyd, being his own promoter, is supposed to make contact, or have his representation do so--Leonarbe, Schaeffer or Haymon--if he wants this fight. How many times has he said Arum needs to talk to Haymon, if he wants to make the fight? More than a few.

However, I do agree with you that Floyd could accomplish one of two (or both) things that you mention above, by making the first move.
punisher is online now  Top

Boxing News 24 Forum > Boxing > General Boxing Forum